small trade list - RPGs, Futurama sealed

GreenMonkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Will do trades or cash via paypal.

Trying to do more trades but cash may work out just fine too. I'm willing to toss in some cash to make trades work too if needed.

I think I only have a rating of 2 here at CAG for buying stuff, my ebay rating is 114, 100% positive (greenmky).

Shipping is $3.85 for Priority Mail, $1 per each additional item. If you want to do slower shipping like 1st class I can see what I can do.

Haves:

PS2
Futurama - PS2 - sealed - $50
Stella Deus - PS2 - complete - $33 Gone

GBA
Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn of Souls - GBA - complete - $15
Classic Castlevania - GBA - $9 ( I think I still have this)

PS1
Thousand Arms - PS1 - complete, someone's initials in marker on the discs, not a big deal (I can take pics) - $22 - Gone
Kartia - Disc and rear insert in single CD case, no manual - $11
Final Fantasy 7 - greatest hits - complete. $5. If anyone wants it I will double-check that all discs work - I know the first disc does.

Nintendo DS -
Lunar: Dragon Song complete - $25

NES
Dragon Warrior II NES - cartridge only - $10

ADDITION: Spare copy of Grandia II for Dreamcast, no instructions/soundtrack, just the game discs & complete case. Refugee from the Gamecrazy 3/$15 classic plastic sale - $5

Anime: Texhnolyze vol 1 with series box NEW and SEALED...and my wife has some more misc extra anime I will post later.

WANTS:

Games:
Breath of Fire 1 or 2 for GBA complete
Chrono Trigger SNES
Super Mario RPG SNES
Dragon Warrior 1&2 GBC complete
Star Ocean - PS1

KIND OF WANTS:
Atelier Iris Eternal Mana complete - PS2
Riviera complete - GBA
Advance Wars: Dual Strike - NDS

ALSO WANT Misc game stuff which no one probably has available:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case, Manual & Instructions for Tales of Destiny 2 for PS1
Map/Manual/Guides for Final Fantasy III SNES
Dragon Warrior IV NES Monster Chart/Map
Dragon Warrior II NES Monster Chart/Map
Dragon Warrior IV NES Tokuma Strategy Guide (HIGH want)
Chrono Trigger SNES map/poster/instructions
Secret of Mana SNES guide
Super Mario RPG SNES instruction manual
Lunar 2 guide (yeah, like anyone will trade me one of those)
------------------------------

Other WANTs:
About 5-15 of those nifty clear plastic cases from mediashelving.com that are used for the SNES/Genesis/n64 case project. And maybe some of the printouts for a few games? I'm printerless at this time :cry:

Pelican System Selector Pro
3-in-1 PC Joybox controller converter for PC (Saturn/PS2/DC pads to USB)
SNES controller converter to PC
Other oldschool-to-PC controller converters

Want or Have:
I have a complete 100% mint box/instructions/cardboard inside/etc (including card and everything) for Breath of Fire 1 for SNES. It was found at a video store closing and is NEW.
So I either WANT to get BoF1 SNES cartridge to go with it, or SELL/TRADE the box/instructions etc.

Any questions about condition, etc please let me know. I can take pics or detail the condition further.

[quote name='Deadpool']Does the battery still work for that Dragon Warrior 2?[/QUOTE]

I grabbed an ebay auction that included the game with box/instructions/mini-guide - that's how I ended up with 2 of them (I wanted the extras, I am a Dragon Warrior fanboy).

The auction claimed it worked IIRC. I'd better double check it, though, before I promise it works. Will check when I get home or tomorrow and get back with verification.

[quote name='musha666']Most of those games can be bought cheaper at EBgames. $50 for Futurama??? Thanks for the deals=-|[/QUOTE]

Really? I haven't seen any new copies of Futurama laying around in any ebgames store recently. ;)

[quote name='musha666']Most of those games can be bought cheaper at EBgames. $50 for Futurama??? Thanks for the deals=-|[/QUOTE]

True for Stella Deus I guess. You can watch EBgames update every morning to get Stella Deus at $33 or so. It'll show up again eventually.

As for the others...
Good luck finding Thousand Arms in any condition at ebgames.

Good luck getting any GBA game complete at EBgames, they throw out the boxes & instructions.

Futurama PS2 is rare, opened it goes for $30-$40, only sealed copy of it I could find on Ebay was a $60 + shipping buy-it-now.

:?

I think my price on FF7 was high though, I lowered it to $5.

Yeah, that's where I got it. I couldn't afford many of the $5 games at the time, so I picked through what ones I could afford. I kept Futurama because I like Futurama. It sat on the shelf for quite some time before I found out that it had become rare/valuable. I just didn't get around to opening it and playing it.

In fact, my wife complained about me selling it and said she wanted to play it. I was like "fuck no, go finish Jak 2 & Mario Sunshine first, this is staying sealed". I'll nab a used one at some point instead, no use opening a rare game.

i opened f1 2002 for gcn and its pretty sweet, just got it sealed yesterday, original seal, from i think late 2001, its from that because it didn't have the hole in the botton right corner for blockbuster to put the yellow security things in

Confirmed the save battery on Dragon Warrior II works fine. 2 saves still on it. Cart is in great shape, label is also in great shape.

have
star ocean PS1

want
Stella Deus

futurama is sort of rare on ps2 high price its common on Xbox so you might be thinking xbox on the lower price

bread's done
Back