Boeing advertisement glorifies a scene of American soldiers attacking a mosque

Trancendental

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Boeing just advertised the latest incarnation of the Osprey in a full print ad, replete with special forces units attacking a mosque.

The ad reads: 'It descends from the heavens. Ironically it unleashes hell."

boeing_ad_100305.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/02/AR2005100200973.html

*Sigh* This is the stuff I'd like to see Congress get hot under the collar about, not some middle-aged tart exposing her left breast. Just more propaganda for the new Crusades.

I'm kinda with PAD, but kinda not, here.

While it's probably true that the mosque was being used by terrorists, and therefore loses any sort of protection because of its religious nature, it's SOMEWHAT in bad taste to use it due to said relgious nature.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']

When militants use mosques as staging areas, arms depots and sanctuary? What's not to attack?[/QUOTE]

So following that logic, we should blow up some churches too because some of them are staging areas for those lunatics that bomb Abortion clinics.

Its sounds good ... Lets start blowing shit up.

Gotta love the complete distancing of reality in some replies.

I would like to find me a factual instance where a church has been used to store explosives, conduct paramilitary operations from and then provide sanctuary for any abortion clinic bombings.

This is just Clinton saying he remembered black churches being burned in his youth in Arkansas. Unfortunately, no such thing happened.

So, care to back this one up professor?

[quote name='alonzomourning23']This makes me wonder, did any lubricant manufacturers use priests to sell their products?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

They could even use the same tagline!

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Gotta love the complete distancing of reality in some replies.

I would like to find me a factual instance where a church has been used to store explosives, conduct paramilitary operations from and then provide sanctuary for any abortion clinic bombings.

This is just Clinton saying he remembered black churches being burned in his youth in Arkansas. Unfortunately, no such thing happened.

So, care to back this one up professor?[/QUOTE]

Clinton was probably correct, the incidents were just mostly forgotten. The same newspaper that published the article stating no one else recalled it (including the naacp leader), later retracted the story, stating their investigation found at least 4 incidents, including one in the papers home town. An issue was that, at least with some of them, the cause of the fires were undetermined.

Though churches have aided IRA terrorists, and some priests have aided abortion terrorists (though I can't find a reference to them actually being a storage facility).

[quote name='LiquidNight']What did you expect out of America?
no other country would run such a fucking stupid stereotypical ad[/QUOTE]

Michael-Moore-Election.jpg

[quote name='LiquidNight']What did you expect out of America?
no other country would run such a fucking stupid stereotypical ad[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Boeing was America.

You learn something every day here.

bread's done
Back