Is There a Limit To PSP Memory Capacity??

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Those Duo sticks are pretty small and I know that a 2GB SanDisk card is shipping this summer... so my question is - how big can these things get? Will we see a 5GB, 10GB or 20GB card in the future or is 2GB pushing it right now? If Sony ever wants the PSP to serve as my mp3 player as well then a 10GB better be in the pipeline (and prices need to come down - the 2GB is shipping for $350!)...

[quote name='Quackzilla']Well, unless they release a firware update to change it, the maximum size memory stick that the PSP will accept is 1GB.[/QUOTE]

...but there is a 2GB coming out soon so if the limit right now is 1GB then they are definitely changing it... how high could it go?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Well, unless they release a firware update to change it, the maximum size memory stick that the PSP will accept is 1GB.[/QUOTE]

i don't think this is true....that guy that found the cell phone standard memory stick adapter got a 2 gig standard memory stick to work with a psp....if the standard mem stick with this adapter works, i am sure a 2 gig duo stick would work....

[quote name='soonerdoc']i don't think this is true....that guy that found the cell phone standard memory stick adapter got a 2 gig standard memory stick to work with a psp....if the standard mem stick with this adapter works, i am sure a 2 gig duo stick would work....[/QUOTE]
Whats the cell phone standard memory stick adapter?

bread's done
Back