EB Games New Deals October Sale Part 2 10/14/05 - 10/30/05

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Link to Online Sale

*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer

Receive 50% off all Pre-Played SNES, NES, DREAMCAST, N8Bit, Sega Gen games

*Receive 10.00 extra trade in credit for your working PS2, XBOX, PSP, GBA SP systems
*Buy 3 Pre-Played Music CDs or PC Games and get 2 FREE

*Receive an Extra 30% trade in credit when you trade in 3 or more different DVD movies

*Receive an Extra 25% trade in credit when you trade in PSP/DS/GC/PS2/XB/GBA/DVD games/movies towards the pre order of GTA Liberty Stories PSP No Exclusions

*Receive an Extra 10% trade in credit when you trade in PSP/DS/GC/PS2/XB/GBA/DVD games/movies towards the pre order of any XBOX 360 game. Expires November 21, 2005. No Exclusions

XBOX

*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Halo 2
*Goldeneye Rogue Agent $14.99
*LOTR Third Age $14.99
*NFS Underground $14.99
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Ultimate Spiderman
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase X-Men Legends II
*Jade Empire $19.99
*Psychonauts $29.99
*Advent Rising $29.99

*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Flatout
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Hulk Ultimate Destruction
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase GTA San Andreas
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase DOOM 3
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase DOOM 3 Collectors Edition
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase DOOM 3 Expansion
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase NBA 2K6
*5.00 off instantly on purchase of Breeders Cup or Ford Mustang
*Receive a $20.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Halo 2 Headset

PS2
*Gran Turismo 4 For Free when you trade 3 Qualifying GC/PS2/XB Games
*Golden Eye Rogue Agent $14.99
*NFS Underground $14.99
*LOTR Third Age $14.99
*Psychonauts $29.99
*5.00 off instantly on purchase of Breeders Cup or Ford Mustang
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Flatout
*Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $19.99
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase NBA 2K6

2 For $30 on Select GH Titles
-Killzone, Syphon Filter, ATV 2, ATV 3, Hot Shots Fore, JakIII, Ratchet Clank GC, Ratchent & Clank UYA, Sly 2, Sly 1

PC
*World of Warcraft $29.99
*Half Life 2 $19.99 after a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher

*Counterstrike Condition Zero $19.99 after a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher
*DOOM 3 $14.99
*DOOM 3 Expansion $14.99

*Receive a $15.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Everquest II & Everquest II Expansion

GC
*Save $10.00 Instantly when you buy a Gamecube and 2 Player Choice Games
*Receive a $10.00 EB Gift Voucher when your purcahse Harvest Moon 2
*Golden Eye Rogue Agent $14.99
*NFS Underground $14.99
*LOTR Third Age $14.99

PSP
THUG $29.99 after $10.00 Gift Voucher
Spiderman 2 $29.99 after $10.00 Gift Voucher
World Championship Poker $29.99 after $10.00 Gift Voucher

DS
*Save $10.00 Instantly when you purchase a Nintendo DS System and a DS game $29.99 or higher

*Buy 1 Save $5.00 Buy 2 Save $15.00 (savings in form of EB Gift Voucher)
-Ultimate Spiderman
-Whac a Mole
-YuGi Oh Destiny

GBA
*Receive a $15.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase any 2 of the following games
-Disney Cinderella
-Chicken Little
-Herbie Fully Loaded
-Kim possible 3
-Lizzie McGuire 3
-Nightmare before Xmas
-Thats so Raven

*Buy 1 Save $5.00 Buy 2 Save $15.00 (savings in form of EB Gift Voucher)
-Crash and Spyro Super Pack
-Kingdom Hearts
-Ultimate Spiderman
-Whac a Mole
-YuGi Oh Destiny

OTHER
*Recieve a $5.00 EB Games Mail in Voucher when you purchase X-Men Legends2 or Ultimate Spiderman Guide Book
*Ignition Dance Pad $79.99 (reg price $99.99)

Link to Online Sale

Absolutely love the sig. Yes, Alba = teh Hott

Nothing really to note for deals, at least for me. Sure others will find some goodies.

[quote name='tenzor']
PS2
*Gran Turismo 4 For Free when you trade 3 Qualifying GC/PS2/XB Games
[/QUOTE]

Is a qualifying game consider any game NOT on the POX list?

[quote name='CaoPi']sweet deal on GT4 find 3 crappy titles plenty at the TRU and CC sale. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think the cheapest non-POX game is Gladius for $3.99 at TRU. (According to the POX list here at CAG, anyway.)

*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer

Nice...

[quote name='soulwish2003']*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer

Nice...[/QUOTE]

So is this normally 25% of around $2.50 or so?

3 games for Gran Turismo 4? I wonder if the price on that will drop from $49.99 before this deal... If not isn't this better than the Nascar 06 deal?

Hmm, I wish that 50% off titles would also work for Nintendo 64 games. But I am looking forward to this since the ebgames by me is the only one to still carry dreamcast games. Thanks OP for the info.

*Receive 50% off all Pre-Played SNES, NES, DREAMCAST, N8Bit, Sega Gen games

Holy hell!! Time to get Final Fantasy III, Lufia, and Secret of Mana.

[quote name='Serialkilla']*Receive 50% off all Pre-Played SNES, NES, DREAMCAST, N8Bit, Sega Gen games

Holy hell!! Time to get Final Fantasy III, Lufia, and Secret of Mana.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I might have to go stroll by there again. I looked at NES games last time, don't recall if they had much in the way of SNES.

Still soo curious if I can trade in like 100 games and keep cancelling GT4...

I wonder how far they'll let me take it until they say enough is enough...

[quote name='Jedi1979']is the ebgames gift voucher something you get in store or do you have to mail away for it?[/QUOTE]

All of mine I've had to scan a copy of the upc and then mailed that in along with a form you can print of ebgames.com.

As for the sale, there's some good points, but mostly on older games and trade-ins. Where's my $20 games with a $20 voucher!

[quote name='alive741']3 games for Gran Turismo 4? I wonder if the price on that will drop from $49.99 before this deal... If not isn't this better than the Nascar 06 deal?[/QUOTE]

Three "qualifying games". I wonder what that means exactly. This may be an awesome deal cause cant you just put 3 games towards the $50 pre-order and then just cancel it and get the credit instead?

[quote name='Maklershed']Three "qualifying games". I wonder what that means exactly. This may be an awesome deal cause cant you just put 3 games towards the $50 pre-order and then just cancel it and get the credit instead?[/QUOTE]
YMMV. A more important question is, does GT4 still get ~$28 in GR credit like it did 3 months ago when they ran this same offer? I can't imagine how many copies of this game EB must have to be running the same offer on an older game twice in the same quarter.

Does it really matter what GT4 gets anywhere else? Can't you just cancel it/return it/whatever to get $49.99 credit at EB?

I've done it with preorders (NBA Live, Nascar, Suffering) I'm assuming "qualifying games" would mean PO, not POX.

[quote name='alive741']Does it really matter what GT4 gets anywhere else? Can't you just cancel it/return it/whatever to get $49.99 credit at EB?

I've done it with preorders (NBA Live, Nascar, Suffering) I'm assuming "qualifying games" would mean PO, not POX.[/QUOTE]
As I said, YMMV. I've never tried it, but there was a big discussion about it before, sometimes you'll have success, sometimes not. Its also not a preorder, so there's no cancelling involved, you'd have to hope they give you the value on your receipt, not the original trade in values.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']So is this normally 25% of around $2.50 or so?[/QUOTE]

It might be... I'm a bit spoiled by what GameRush gives on trade ins...

"*Buy 3 Pre-Played Music CDs or PC Games and get 2 FREE

*Receive an Extra 30% trade in credit when you trade in 3 or more different DVD movies"

i think i will have to take advantage of this, i have some dvds to trade in, and want to buy some pc games, and "buy 3, get 2 free" sounds sexy.

also, the 50% off snes and nes is very nice

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow witht that $10 gift voucher that will make Doom3 $9.99 wont it?[/QUOTE]

DOOM 3 is on sale for $19.99 right now. It'll probably be back up to $29.99 by the 14th.

[quote name='tenzor']*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer

*Receive an Extra 25% trade in credit when you trade in PSP/DS/GC/PS2/XB/GBA/DVD games/movies towards the pre order of GTA Liberty Stories PSP No Exclusions[/QUOTE]Do these two stack? Otherwise, I don't understand why there's a special deal for GTA:LS. Also, why is there a limit of 9 games? Can't you just trade them in in separate transactions?

[quote name='tenzor']GBA
*Receive a $15.00 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase any 2 of the following games
-Disney Cinderella
-Chicken Little
-Herbie Fully Loaded
-Kim possible 3
-Lizzie McGuire 3
-Nightmare before Xmas
-Thats so Raven
[/QUOTE]If you purchase any 2 of those games you should kill yourself.

*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer"

Does this mean they will take Jam Packs?

[quote name='j-fever']*Receive 25% trade in Credit when you trade 3 or more different PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP, DS, GBA games NO EXCLUSIONS, limit 9 games per customer"

Does this mean they will take Jam Packs?[/QUOTE]Yeah, but all their excluded games only get like $0.75 (so with this deal you get an extra $0.18 or something). If only the GT4 deal had no exclusions.. drool

i didn't see this, but on the flyer i got at eb today this coming week they have b3g1 free going on.

which i'm thinking i'm going to take advantage of on GBA games. i saw 2x Aria of Sorrow, 2x Harmony of Dissonance, and a Tactics Ogre. i was thinking of picking up both both Arias, a Harmony, and TO, and sell one of the Arias on ebay. i think it would come out to $90 and if they add 10% off $81 plus tax. worth it?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i didn't see this, but on the flyer i got at eb today this coming week they have b3g1 free going on.

which i'm thinking i'm going to take advantage of on GBA games. i saw 2x Aria of Sorrow, 2x Harmony of Dissonance, and a Tactics Ogre. i was thinking of picking up both both Arias, a Harmony, and TO, and sell one of the Arias on ebay. i think it would come out to $90 and if they add 10% off $81 plus tax. worth it?[/QUOTE]I thought about that too, but I just think their GBA games cost way too much for cart only. I would have picked them up at the B2G1F last month, but I didn't know about the EB 30 minutes away with god-like PO game stock. B3G1F just doesn't sound that tempting.

yeah that's what i thought, plus i don't even know if you can use the EDGE card. it says on the flyer not combinable with any other discounts.

So basically I can get 35% extra credit if I trade in 3+ games toward a 360 game. I might have to check that out.
Edit: Are trades for a working Xbox still at $75? With the $10 bonus, that would push it to $85. But they are only selling the used system for $99.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah that's what i thought, plus i don't even know if you can use the EDGE card. it says on the flyer not combinable with any other discounts.[/QUOTE]

i'd be surprised if you couldn't use the edge card. every time they've had one of these sales they've always accepted mine.

bread's done
Back