Rare Nes And Snes Games For Sale!!!!!!!!!

rico558

CAG Veteran
I am curently selling rare NES and SNES games. i am a certified e-bay seller (user name: rico558). All items are tested, 100% working order and in mint condition. will provide pictures if requested. PM me or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or offers. ALL PRICES NEGOCIABLE PAYPAL, MONEY ORDERS, CASHIRE CHEQUES AND PERSONEL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED!!!! (all prices in U.S dollars)

INVENTORY:

Mortal Kombat (SNES): 20.00$
Mortal Kombat 2 (SNES): 20.00$
Lufia & the fortress of doom (SNES) (QTY: 2): 40.00$
Lufia 2, Rise of the sinistrals (SNES): 40.00$
Zelda, A link to the past (SNES) (QTY: 2): 30.00$
Street Fighter 2 turbo (SNES) : 30.00$
Final Fantasy 2 (SNES): 40.00$
Final fantasy, Mystic quest (SNES): 40.00$
Final Fantasy (NES): 35.00$
The legend of Zelda (NES): 30.00$
Mega man 6 (NES):30.00$
Dragon Warrior (NES): 30.00$
Legend of Legaia (Playstation 1): 30.00$
Legaia 2, Dual Saga (PS2): 35.00$

Shipping and handeling: Additional 8.50$

First of all - wrong forum. Move it to trading.

Second of all - how can you charge $8.50 for shipping and handling? Unless, of course, you do 2nd day mail.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Jesus H Rottoncrotch Christ, kid![/QUOTE]

No need to bring him into the topic..

[quote name='rico558']I am curently selling rare NES and SNES games. i am a certified e-bay seller (user name: rico558). All items are tested, 100% working order and in mint condition. will provide pictures if requested. PM me or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or offers. ALL PRICES NEGOCIABLE PAYPAL, MONEY ORDERS, CASHIRE CHEQUES AND PERSONEL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED!!!! (all prices in U.S dollars)

INVENTORY:

Shipping and handeling: Additional 8.50$[/QUOTE]

I TAKE ALL GAME I PAY THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLAR I AM IN NIGERIA LIVING DO YOU WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER ACCEPT SEND GAME FIRST AND I CHECK SEND LATER

[quote name='mr ryles']I guess it's rip the newb a new one day.

I'd pitch in but, meh. Read the sig.[/QUOTE]

oh cmon this ones too easy you holier-than-thou self righteous think-youre-good-at-halo oh i have no where near 1000 posts look at my funny signature little bud light drinking still listening to cassettes i think that magnolia is the best movie ever piece of dirt

[quote name='dinovelvet']I TAKE ALL GAME I PAY THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLAR I AM IN NIGERIA LIVING DO YOU WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER ACCEPT SEND GAME FIRST AND I CHECK SEND LATER[/QUOTE]

shit, you too? :rofl:

If your listing considted of something along the lines of:

Dragon Warrior 3 NES
Dragon Warrior 4 NES
Final Fantasy 2 SNES
Final Fantasy 3 SNES
Chrono Trigger SNES
Secret Of Mana SNES
Illusion Of Gaia SNES (Yeah, cheap, bite me)
Secret Of Everymore SNES (Bite me, it's worth something)
Ogre Battle 64

Like my collection, then you came here and make nice sales. Otherwise, selling games very common that you can get for $5 and expecting to get $30-$40 out of it will only get you luaghed out of here.

[quote name='dinovelvet']I TAKE ALL GAME I PAY THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLAR I AM IN NIGERIA LIVING DO YOU WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER ACCEPT SEND GAME FIRST AND I CHECK SEND LATER[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean you pay $2000, but he sends the games and $1000 first...

The Prices below would be alot more fair:

Mortal Kombat (SNES): 2.00$
Mortal Kombat 2 (SNES): 2.00$
Lufia & the fortress of doom (SNES) (QTY: 2): 25.00$
Lufia 2, Rise of the sinistrals (SNES): 30.00$
Zelda, A link to the past (SNES) (QTY: 2): 5.00$
Street Fighter 2 turbo (SNES) : 3.00$
Final Fantasy 2 (SNES): 20.00$
Final fantasy, Mystic quest (SNES): 15.00$
Final Fantasy (NES): 12.00$
The legend of Zelda (NES): 4.00$
Mega man 6 (NES):8.00$
Dragon Warrior (NES): 4.00$
Legend of Legaia (Playstation 1): 15.00$
Legaia 2, Dual Saga (PS2): 10.00$

Shipping and handeling: Additional 4.00$

oh cmon this ones too easy you holier-than-thou self righteous think-youre-good-at-halo oh i have no where near 1000 posts look at my funny signature little bud light drinking still listening to cassettes i think that magnolia is the best movie ever piece of dirt

1. yes I'm good at halo

2. I have no idea how many posts I have but proly not near 1K

3. no my sig is not funny it is intended to be a serious something or another

4. I don't drink

5.ca...sssss....eee....... what?

6. never heard of magnolia. let alone seen it, but saving silverman ROXorZ

7. I am not a piece of dirt, I like to consider myself a blotch of mud ;)

8. yes I am still a noob so if it is make fun of newb day I guess I will take that, but not too seriously coming from someone who plays puzzle games religiously.

[quote name='rico558']I am curently selling rare NES and SNES games. i am a certified e-bay seller (user name: rico558). All items are tested, 100% working order and in mint condition. will provide pictures if requested. PM me or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or offers. ALL PRICES NEGOCIABLE PAYPAL, MONEY ORDERS, CASHIRE CHEQUES AND PERSONEL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED!!!! (all prices in U.S dollars)

INVENTORY:

LOLz... Ur a Joke dude...

I could pick up that game $8 anywhere...

your shipping & handling is BS..

[quote name='Wario64']interesting prices considering the name of this site[/QUOTE]

You're the first one to point that out.

I will buy Lufia from you and pay with paypal. Please do not use Delivery Confirmation as I want to file a claim the day I receive the game and that way you can't prove it arrived. If this is OK, please e-mail.

:rofl:

Nothing like your first taste of the CAG community - cheap and bitter. ^_~ Which reminds me of those "bitter beer face" commerical - change bitter beer to over-priced games and I think you have the face of someone who bought a game from the OP.

rico558: you have some decent games, but come on man, do some price research before you throw yourself out to the dogs. And letting us know if they were complete or not wouldn't hurt either. ^_~

[quote name='wannabepunktony']
rico558: you have some decent games, but come on man, do some price research before you throw yourself out to the dogs. And letting us know if they were complete or not wouldn't hurt either. ^_~[/QUOTE]

And post it in the right forum. And don't join a forum just to sell games (he's made no other posts).

[quote name='GreenMonkey']And post it in the right forum. And don't join a forum just to sell games (he's made no other posts).[/QUOTE]

yea, what a fag. OH SHIT!!!! SHIPPING ONLY 8.50$??????? CHEAAAAAPPPPP!!!
get them games while he suckers u 7 dollars per shipping!!!!111

edit:
..........I GOT IT!! he meant to post on buyrite.net and accidentally posted here.

INVENTORY:

how are any of these RARE?????

You can always pick out the threads started by newbiews in this forum...

And geez , those prices.. I BOUGHT an SNES and 13 top quality games INCLUDING Street Fighter, Zelda, FF, DK Country, FF Mystic Quest, and more for 50 SHIPPED

A complete M Kombat set me back 3 bucks, NES Zelda and FF a couple bucks apiece, those were good prices, but yours are insane... you know how commom the original DW is?

The only thing semi close to being listed in your thread at close to normal price is FF2... but thats still insanely overpriced, especially with 8 bucks shipping

bread's done
Back