Yeah. . . Another Halo Conversation Turned Funny! *Easily Readable*

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Alright so hopefully someone will read this on a dead board like this. Some ass messaged me tonight and talked shit. It's a laug-er though and I saved it so you guys could read it up. I took two screen caps to make it easier to check it out. ENJOY!

dumbassconvo13fr.jpg

dumbassconvo21tb.jpg

[quote name='zewone']zewone makes a rare guest apperance on the Gamefaqs board with stolen material from my main man Ugamer.[/QUOTE]
That's good because I don't have an account there...

...Plus, I think we all need to spawn more Overlords.

Back from the dead! Check the 1st post to read up on a funny conversation I just had. It's a lol-er.

Someone should check out that montage to see if it really is shit.

[quote name='rywateska']Back from the dead! Check the 1st post to read up on a funny conversation I just had. It's a lol-er.

Someone should check out that montage to see if it really is shit.[/QUOTE]

Apparently kids today no longer feel the need to be able to read, or comprehend for that matter.

Now nothing against Texas, though Sticky lives there, but my guess is this kid is either from there or Kentuky.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Now nothing against Texas, though Sticky lives there, but my guess is this kid is either from there or Kentuky.[/QUOTE]fuck joo. i smrt

Why isn't it nothing against Kentucky, though? (Which you didn't spell right, douche.)

[quote name='sj41']fuck joo. i smrt

Why isn't it nothing against Kentucky, though? (Which you didn't spell right, douche.)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It completely went over your head. I intentionally spelled it wrong.

Most of that video was you killing murc and jake actually. And you were obviously playing shotties and snipes a lot. hah.

I wonder how many people would realize that.

[quote name='Joon2324']Most of that video was you killing murc and jake actually. And you were obviously playing shotties and snipes a lot. hah.

I wonder how many people would realize that.[/QUOTE]
You can't bench 100, you can't handle this forum.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You can't bench 100, you can't handle this forum.[/QUOTE]

That's bullshit. Even with all of this insane lifting, I can lift 100.

[quote name='Joon2324']That's bullshit. Even with all of this insane lifting, I can lift 100.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure, I thought you could only put up 95. . . Don't think I saw those 2.5lb's over there!

bread's done
Back