Anyone tried this Intec DS screen protector?

[quote name='Mouse']All screen protectors suck shitty anus.[/QUOTE]
Actually, not ALL screen protectors suck so your opinion sucks. And yes, ALL your opinions suck.

[quote name='Mouse']All screen protectors suck shitty anus.[/QUOTE]

I bought the Hori Screen Protector. I guess it does what I need it to do but the bottom screen protector scratches very very easily. The top on e is awesome but i thought the bottom screen protector was scratch resistant but I was wrong.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I bought the Hori Screen Protector. I guess it does what I need it to do but the bottom screen protector scratches very very easily. The top on e is awesome but i thought the bottom screen protector was scratch resistant but I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. the Hori ones are great, but I scratched the bottom one the 2nd day I had them on. Damn Feel the Magic. I guess it beats scratching my screen though.

I got the Hori screen protector. I haven't scratch the bottom screen yet. Probably because I only have the metroid demo and no ds games. :cry:

Oh so even the Hori brand one still scratches? Is it bad to the point where you have to get a new one?

Did any of you try the Intec one?

[quote name='mobster011']http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/3458379/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D//SkuNo/235646

It's on sale for $2.99 and it's Intec brand. I checked my local Gamestop and EBgames and they didn't have the HORI brand so I'm checking other possibilities. Is this one good?[/QUOTE]

My first screen protector was the Intec one. Both pieces went on easy, and were clear and easy to see through. The bottom portion seemed to wear out fast, though? I just had to replace it and this time got a Pelican one... which is thicker and the finish is sort of... grainy? It holds up REAL well though.

The Intec came off really easy when I removed it, no residue. The protector for the top screen would not stay on after about the first week... but it's not really that important, so it wasn't a big deal to me. It certainly does what you buy it for... my screen looked perfect and new when I took the protector off! I was sort of worried it might not, as some of the scratches on the protector seemed a bit deep.

Ash

The bottom Hori protector isn't bad. My problem is that my stylus picked up a flint of glass and that scratched it. It's not really a big deal though coz it's only $6 for the pair, and top one looks great on the DS. I've heard that the Hori screens are the best bet. I have one on my PSP and you can't notice I have one on.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I bought the Hori Screen Protector. I guess it does what I need it to do but the bottom screen protector scratches very very easily. The top on e is awesome but i thought the bottom screen protector was scratch resistant but I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Ive used the hori for months and dont have a single scratch. Maybe you put the protectors on the wrong screens.

I've had the hori protectors for months now for both my DS and PSP. No scratches on either one and I play the DS almost daily.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ive used the hori for months and dont have a single scratch. Maybe you put the protectors on the wrong screens.[/QUOTE]

No, My stylus might be been bad. I tossed after I got a couple of scratches, bought new ones but havent used my DS since.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I've had the hori protectors for months now for both my DS and PSP. No scratches on either one and I play the DS almost daily.[/QUOTE]

Yea my PSP one is slick. It doesnt have anything wrong with it. I love Hori. Just need to test out the DS one again.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ive used the hori for months and dont have a single scratch. Maybe you put the protectors on the wrong screens.[/QUOTE]

No, I know how to read. :censored:

I bought the Intec screen protectors for my DS. I hated them. The top one had adhesive goo that took good elbow-greese and a fair ammount of Goo-Gone and care to scrub off the screen without scratching it. The touch screen one was thick so it didn't scratch easily, but... the picture was washed out from the thickness.

I have the 15 pack of ScreenGuardz, and I like those a fair ammount.

I have on my DS the one they use for the official DS displays and they work the best that I've found. You don't even notice they're really there.

Too bad they're not available for everyone otherwise I'd strongly recommend them. :(

[quote name='triforcer']where did you guys buy your hori protectors?[/QUOTE]

EBGames and if you get them I HIGHLY recommend you locate the most dust free area you can to put them on as they are charged and will attracted dust like a whore in heat while you apply them.

Otherwise they are great although I've only applied the bottom one, you cannot even tell its on...really nice stuff!

sweet, when i pick up a DS ill look for them at my EB. didn't want to have to order online just for screen protectors.

[quote name='triforcer']o, thanks. i would probably have ended up browsing the store and leaving empty handed.[/QUOTE]

They are usually behind the counter or in the glass case. Just ask as they seem popular enough that the clerk will know what you are talking about. They are a bit steep at $6.99 but well worth the price IMO.

[quote name='mobster011']Oh so even the Hori brand one still scratches? Is it bad to the point where you have to get a new one?

Did any of you try the Intec one?[/QUOTE]

I got the Hori one for $6 and like it. But I tend to play a lot of GBA games, so I might not have put in as much work on the screen as others that have had scratching issues.

[quote name='Walt Jay']I got the Hori one for $6 and like it. But I tend to play a lot of GBA games, so I might not have put in as much work on the screen as others that have had scratching issues.[/QUOTE]

Well remember I scratched mine because I was playing it at work where there tends to be glass shards. I blame the glass on my DS's Hori scratch. Hori is the way to go. they use static cling and it's really REAlly strong. So strong I recommend not even touching it when you THINK there's something on your hands. If youget something on the static side, use scotch tape and dab the spot, and the dust will come right off.

bread's done
Back