Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

CarmenJubei

CAGiversary!
do anyone knows anywhere I can still get the limited edition of the FFVII movie DVD's set? It is the coolest anime movie ever, and I want it so bad >.

the $400 version?
Good luck, I think your best bet is eBay.
It pretty much wound up being one of thouse limited edition sets that if you didn't pre-order one you were out of luck. I'm happy I pre-ordered mine. Its a Great package, well worth the $360 I paid for it. Now I just wish I had room in my room to display it and not keep it in its orignal box.

i WANT that!! That so freaking cool!

I'm guessing thats the DVD box in the first picture. What are the four disc in the third picture though? OST?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Does the sword split apart so you can reenact the Omnislash?[/QUOTE]
Not sure and I really don't want to open it up to find out.

[quote name='Kyo']I'm guessing thats the DVD box in the first picture. What are the four disc in the third picture though? OST?[/QUOTE]

The four discs are a re-print of Final Fantasy VII International and the Perfect Guide (the one in the jewel case)

Sadly the 1 thing that doesn't come with this is the OST. I don't know what dork at Square desided to not include the OST.

As much as I love FFVIII... I will not pay $400 for all of that. Yes, it's a lot of nice stuff but come one, do I really need it? Hell no!

I'd get that if it was $100, which when you think about it, is what they probably could've sold it for.

[quote name='kimsh0t']ebay feedbacks( +10 positive , 0 negatives )( other account had 100+ positives , 1 negatives from a lame ebay seller )
trade( +2 positive , 0 negatives )[/QUOTE]How come you quit using your 100+ feedback account?

I got the last set left in Akihabara a few weeks ago (at a HUGE markup, GRR) and had to lug it all the way across the country to my little town, haha.

It was so worth it tho, the movie is incredible and so are the extras in the box!

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']I know a website/import store that's selling it for $600. Good thing I hate Final Fantasy, if I was a FF fanboy I would have bought it.[/QUOTE]

I NEVER heard anyone hates FF~ obviously with no doubt whoever hate such a great thing must be an idiot~ you should go commit suicide by now

[quote name='Vinny']As much as I love FFVIII... I will not pay $400 for all of that. Yes, it's a lot of nice stuff but come one, do I really need it? Hell no!

I'd get that if it was $100, which when you think about it, is what they probably could've sold it for.[/QUOTE]

you such a cheap ass is totally out of your mind~ $100, it is the value of your life, maybe $100 is too much for you~ but $100 is obvioulsy not the price for this FF set~

[quote name='kimsh0t']it was 250 if u pre ordered it now its 400+ on ebay.[/QUOTE]
The place I got it from was selling it for $250, but they tacked on a extra $110 for shipping. But it was still cheaper then any other place online.

The first couple weeks after its release it was going for almost $800 on eBay.

I think this thread proves that Final Fantasy fans and proper English Grammar do NOT go hand in hand.

My head just fucking exploded.

My girlfriend has this for me :D. When she gets back from Japan I get it, since it costs too much to ship it to me and isn't really worth it.

She paid the equivilant of ~$260 after tax at a small gaming store in Miyazaki. I paid for half of it T.T;

[quote name='AkiraKenshin']yes!! it worths it as it is the real FF movie made by the square people! (unlike the shity "spriit within" which suck the great name of Final Fantasy)

oh well, the set also comes with other accessories, not just only the DVD[/QUOTE]

I thought the shitty X-2 and online game would suck the shit out of it. but I liked spirits within which was made by Square films.. which of course couldn't be the 'real' square people.

Spending anywhere over $300 is just totally ridiculous. How do you people have so much damned money? My car, car registration, and car inspection combined only cost $260.

It makes me depressed to think that people can be so carefree with such a large amount of money, yet they string together sentences with "~".

A friend copied the movie and sent it to me. There's virtually no story, just momentary pauses between fight scenes.

[quote name='Blade']It makes me depressed to think that people can be so carefree with such a large amount of money, yet they string together sentences with "~".[/QUOTE]

The fuck are you talking about?

I used the money I had saved up for the Xbox360 on it.
I kid. =P

I actually just set aside $20 each week from my paycheck when I pre-ordered it.

seems excessive unless you can do the following: play the FF7 game, its in japanese so unless you are down with that, that kinda sucks, like spending for the motobike cloud figure, which is kinda silly for the price they charge. can't get a copy of it otherwise (i would imagine there is a "non limited very readily availible edition" around somewheres)

[quote name='kimsh0t']why do u wanna kno?[/QUOTE]Seems weird that your eBay account has 10 feedback, but you say you have another one you're not using that has 100+. Why wouldn't you just use the one that has 100+?

[quote name='kimsh0t']does it matter? i have 14 wat now :)

i like a pretty 100%[/QUOTE]

is your other account with "100s" of feedback not perfect. is that why you got a new account?.. and why would you do something to make your score not perfect?

[quote name='kimsh0t']does it matter? i have 14 wat now :)

i like a pretty 100%[/QUOTE]

I think he's refering to the fact that most people online are boldfaced liars and no one in thier right mind would make a new account for 1 bad remark unless they stole a ton of money from someone...

[quote name='Blade']Spending anywhere over $300 is just totally ridiculous. How do you people have so much damned money? My car, car registration, and car inspection combined only cost $260.

It makes me depressed to think that people can be so carefree with such a large amount of money, yet they string together sentences with "~".

A friend copied the movie and sent it to me. There's virtually no story, just momentary pauses between fight scenes.[/QUOTE]

you're so poor boy

bread's done
Back