Northern Virginia Deals Thread

elprincipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I guess this goes here as we're not really Washington DC. We're Virginians, damnit, and proud of it!

Anyway, to start us off, there are a whole rack of GTA: San Andreas 0.01 guides at the Tysons Corner Best Buy (Route 7, across from Tysons Corner mall, validated parking free when visiting BB). Was there today and got some, but there are A LOT more. Make sure to grab the ones that are for PS2 and not PC/XBOX, as the PC/XBOX ones are not 0.01.

Argh I was just there this weekend. :bomb: Oh well might go back this weekend. It's a 15 min drive there tho so *shrugs*

Anyway at the Best Buy across from Springfield Mall they had PS2 Bundle packages with the following items:

PS2 Slim
Sony PS2 Memory Card
Logitech Wireless PS2 Controller (EA White edition)

The bundle cost $200 bucks so I think it works it down to about 10-20 dollars of savings. (Will check it later) Not really that great but if you want these three items you can get them and save a few bucks.

[quote name='elprincipe']I guess this goes here as we're not really Washington DC. We're Virginians, damnit, and proud of it!

Anyway, to start us off, there are a whole rack of GTA: San Andreas 0.01 guides at the Tysons Corner Best Buy (Route 7, across from Tysons Corner mall, validated parking free when visiting BB). Was there today and got some, but there are A LOT more. Make sure to grab the ones that are for PS2 and not PC/XBOX, as the PC/XBOX ones are not 0.01.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I just moved down the street from that BB too.

[quote name='MadFlava']Thanks for the heads up, I just moved down the street from that BB too.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Too bad traffic is a bitch in Tysons!

[quote name='elprincipe']I guess this goes here as we're not really Washington DC. We're Virginians, damnit, and proud of it!

Anyway, to start us off, there are a whole rack of GTA: San Andreas 0.01 guides at the Tysons Corner Best Buy (Route 7, across from Tysons Corner mall, validated parking free when visiting BB). Was there today and got some, but there are A LOT more. Make sure to grab the ones that are for PS2 and not PC/XBOX, as the PC/XBOX ones are not 0.01.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip, I've got a friend who probably wouldn't say no to a one cent GTA guide.

I have found that the Toys R Us down the road from the mall (it's at the plaza right after the one with EBgames and Tower Records) sometimes has surprisingly old games for sale at very cheap prices. I once picked up two sealed SNES games (Killer Instinct, NBA Live 97) and a sealed Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis) for about $5 total. I also saw some NGPC games, along with various other 16-bit games (I recall seeing Wheel of Fortune for SNES one time). I think the employees randomly just find these games in the back, slap a generic price sticker on them, and put them on the shelf. Hopefully, one of you guys will get lucky and find something.

That was the same Toys R Us that had brand new Sega CD systems for 20 dollars in 1999. Man I wish I had bought more than one back then.

[quote name='dd_mcdoodle']Thanks for the tip, I've got a friend who probably wouldn't say no to a one cent GTA guide.

I have found that the Toys R Us down the road from the mall (it's at the plaza right after the one with EBgames and Tower Records) sometimes has surprisingly old games for sale at very cheap prices. I once picked up two sealed SNES games (Killer Instinct, NBA Live 97) and a sealed Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis) for about $5 total. I also saw some NGPC games, along with various other 16-bit games (I recall seeing Wheel of Fortune for SNES one time). I think the employees randomly just find these games in the back, slap a generic price sticker on them, and put them on the shelf. Hopefully, one of you guys will get lucky and find something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember finding a couple NGPC games there a couple years ago I think it was. TRU stores are so random!

Another good TRU for randomly old stuff is the one in Bailey's Cross Roads. That one has been around for over 25 years. It's a bit messy in the game area though and hard to find stuff.

That large Toys 'R' Us in Fair Lakes near the World Market and Best Buy has this one dickhead employee. Yarr! >_>

And what do they think they're doing seperating us from DC and MD? I say we invade that board and force ourselves onto there.

cool..finally our own VA thread :p Watch out for that fat guy in the TRU Video Game Department...lately he's become a dick, before that he was cool...might be the new hair cut.

i haven't been to Springfield in years...that mixing bowl scares me :O

[quote name='stf3']Argh I was just there this weekend. :bomb: Oh well might go back this weekend. It's a 15 min drive there tho so *shrugs*

Anyway at the Best Buy across from Springfield Mall they had PS2 Bundle packages with the following items:

PS2 Slim
Sony PS2 Memory Card
Logitech Wireless PS2 Controller (EA White edition)

The bundle cost $200 bucks so I think it works it down to about 10-20 dollars of savings. (Will check it later) Not really that great but if you want these three items you can get them and save a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ITDEFX']i haven't been to Springfield in years...that mixing bowl scares me :O[/QUOTE]

The Mixing Bowl scares all of us in so many ways: traffic, cost to us as taxpayers, safety...

oui i remember the mixing bowl mess from South Florida.. who invented this monstroity anyways?!?!?

[quote name='elprincipe']The Mixing Bowl scares all of us in so many ways: traffic, cost to us as taxpayers, safety...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ITDEFX']oui i remember the mixing bowl mess from South Florida.. who invented this monstroity anyways?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Meh, I guess it can't really be helped given what roads meet in that area. The weird thing is the Mixing Bowl is only being redone to improve safety, not relieve the terrible traffic problems it has. Now is they would only do something about the disgustingly bad traffic here, like actually build the outer beltway they should have 30 years ago.

Ok we need to originize our group here. Here is my plan. Lets do a location call out and the nearest stores within reasonable travel distance or the distance you are willing to go (and spend your gas on) to check out for a bargin?

I will start

ITDEFX-Chantilly
nearest stores
Fairlakes=Walmart, Best buy, Target, Kidsworld (TRU)
Fairfax off of the vienna metro station=Microcenter (but my shopping experiance there is getting worse everytime i go there)
Target off of 50 west
Cosco I can't get in cause Im not a member ..blah
Gamestop off of Fairfax County Parkway (forgot the name of the shopping center)
Fairoaks Mall=EBgames
Circuit City/Kmart in Fairfax
Kmart in Chantilly
CompUSA next to B&N

Willing to go as far as these places but only as last resort.
EB/GS in fairfax city (near woodson high school)
Sterling=TRU, CC, BB
Dullas Towncenter

Anyway find Soul Calibur 3 yet in Nova, I've been calling all the TRU's in the area this morning and no one seems to have it yet. They said check back in the afternoon, they may get a later shipment.

this is not a vg deal request..more like in store avaliblity request. don't worry I don't expect a mass sell out. You will get it intime.

[quote name='MadFlava']Anyway find Soul Calibur 3 yet in Nova, I've been calling all the TRU's in the area this morning and no one seems to have it yet. They said check back in the afternoon, they may get a later shipment.[/QUOTE]

Anybody been to any of the local KB Toys stores yet? Wondering if it's worth the trip to Springfield and/or Fair Oaks (those are pretty far for me).

[quote name='elprincipe']Anybody been to any of the local KB Toys stores yet? Wondering if it's worth the trip to Springfield and/or Fair Oaks (those are pretty far for me).[/QUOTE]

I'm considering going to the KB Toys in Fair Oaks, but I don't think I'll go until I need to go to the mall for something else as well. Last time I checked KB Toys for markdowned video games and accessories, they had nothing, literally nothing, and no mention of a sale.

[quote name='NiVRaM']I'm considering going to the KB Toys in Fair Oaks, but I don't think I'll go until I need to go to the mall for something else as well. Last time I checked KB Toys for markdowned video games and accessories, they had nothing, literally nothing, and no mention of a sale.[/QUOTE]
Spot on. Exactly how I feel. I almost made it to Fair Oaks today, but meh.

Yea that KB is always picked clean and never have anything good. Late 2003/Early 2004 is when I got the best deals on SW toys and SOME game cube games but that was it. I am glad they finally cleaned up that store as it was ALWAYS a fucking mess. Now a days you can walk around without crashing into something. Too bad there staff sucks.

[quote name='NiVRaM']I'm considering going to the KB Toys in Fair Oaks, but I don't think I'll go until I need to go to the mall for something else as well. Last time I checked KB Toys for markdowned video games and accessories, they had nothing, literally nothing, and no mention of a sale.[/QUOTE]

I was at KB in Ballston Common on Friday and found a few decent GBA games, but no DS games and very few GCN/PS2/XB games. Bunch of PS1 games, nothing too good. I ended up getting a few GBA games, probably CT Special Forces was the best find in a poor selection. People there weren't helpful at all. There probably isn't much left at this point.

I also visited Springfield on Saturday and it was pretty much old sports games, one copy of Tiger Woods DS and maybe 2 of Madden DS, and a few PS2 racing games in the double packs. Pretty poor unless you're looking for crap, but dirt cheap crap.

Anyone been to Fair Oaks? I decided against a trip based on my experience above.

I was at KB in Ballston Common on Friday and found a few decent GBA games, but no DS games and very few GCN/PS2/XB games. Bunch of PS1 games, nothing too good. I ended up getting a few GBA games, probably CT Special Forces was the best find in a poor selection. People there weren't helpful at all. There probably isn't much left at this point.

I also visited Springfield on Saturday and it was pretty much old sports games, one copy of Tiger Woods DS and maybe 2 of Madden DS, and a few PS2 racing games in the double packs. Pretty poor unless you're looking for crap, but dirt cheap crap.

Anyone been to Fair Oaks? I decided against a trip based on my experience above.

haven't been to fairoaks in a few weeks..nothing for me to get from there. I might stop by there on tuesday after i get my star wars fix (the dvd, games, etc) and see whats up. There is this oldish (not senior citizen) , tall , glasses who works at ebgames at the mall ..boy he's a dick..watch out for him...nothing but trouble. no wonder he got transfered from the store in chantilly to this one.

Speaking of that EB in fairoaks...it use to have this one guy who use to be there for years ..now its like every few months its a bunch of new people. what ever happened to that guy?

[quote name='elprincipe']I was at KB in Ballston Common on Friday and found a few decent GBA games, but no DS games and very few GCN/PS2/XB games. Bunch of PS1 games, nothing too good. I ended up getting a few GBA games, probably CT Special Forces was the best find in a poor selection. People there weren't helpful at all. There probably isn't much left at this point.

Anyone been to Fair Oaks? I decided against a trip based on my experience above.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ITDEFX']haven't been to fairoaks in a few weeks..nothing for me to get from there. I might stop by there on tuesday after i get my star wars fix (the dvd, games, etc) and see whats up. There is this oldish (not senior citizen) , tall , glasses who works at ebgames at the mall ..boy he's a dick..watch out for him...nothing but trouble. no wonder he got transfered from the store in chantilly to this one.

Speaking of that EB in fairoaks...it use to have this one guy who use to be there for years ..now its like every few months its a bunch of new people. what ever happened to that guy?[/QUOTE]

Probably like all quality people in game stores he found that it was a shitty job for shitty pay and moved on to something less shitty.

[quote name='ITDEFX']haven't been to fairoaks in a few weeks..nothing for me to get from there. I might stop by there on tuesday after i get my star wars fix (the dvd, games, etc) and see whats up. There is this oldish (not senior citizen) , tall , glasses who works at ebgames at the mall ..boy he's a dick..watch out for him...nothing but trouble. no wonder he got transfered from the store in chantilly to this one.

Speaking of that EB in fairoaks...it use to have this one guy who use to be there for years ..now its like every few months its a bunch of new people. what ever happened to that guy?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the middle age guy with glasses, kindof overweight? Yeah, from 1995-2002 he was a regular there, I think before he left he was the manager.

yep thats the guy. He was pretty cool..until i started buying up most of his dreamcast game stock when the dreamcast came to an end I was going to all the eb/gs in my area and getting there used games. One time I came in with my girl friend and there he was talking to some other employees and guess what the fucker said when I walked in and he saw me? "uh oh , its the dreamcast guy.." WTF...im doing him a favor and cleaning out his stock of dead system games. Glad he either got his lard ass fired or quit.

[quote name='MadFlava']Are you talking about the middle age guy with glasses, kindof overweight? Yeah, from 1995-2002 he was a regular there, I think before he left he was the manager.[/QUOTE]

Hey all,

Do yas know of any individual mom-n-pop stores in northern VA that sell video games, used and new? I'm not referring to the chain stores like KB, Toys-r-us, Blockbuster, etc. I'm referring to the stores that are not chain stores, like pawn shops and individually owned video stores... that kind of stuff. Sometimes they have better deals than the retail places.

There's a pawn shop in the same shopping center as the Leesburg Walmart where, a *while* back, I picked up a used Mortal Kombat: Deception for $20 shortly after it came out. I couldn't believe it. I had most of the remaining games the guy was selling and wasn't interested in the ones I didn't have. I haven't thought to go back there lately (shame on me for not being a true CAGer) but will try to stop there this week to see what's available.

Leesburg may be in the "sticks" comared to the rest of northern VA but we do now have electricity and video games, so our lives are complete. :D

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Hey all,

Do yas know of any individual mom-n-pop stores in northern VA that sell video games, used and new? I'm not referring to the chain stores like KB, Toys-r-us, Blockbuster, etc. I'm referring to the stores that are not chain stores, like pawn shops and individually owned video stores... that kind of stuff. Sometimes they have better deals than the retail places.

There's a pawn shop in the same shopping center as the Leesburg Walmart where, a *while* back, I picked up a used Mortal Kombat: Deception for $20 shortly after it came out. I couldn't believe it. I had most of the remaining games the guy was selling and wasn't interested in the ones I didn't have. I haven't thought to go back there lately (shame on me for not being a true CAGer) but will try to stop there this week to see what's available.

Leesburg may be in the "sticks" comared to the rest of northern VA but we do now have electricity and video games, so our lives are complete. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, there's Starland (www.estarland.com) with two N.VA locations, Annandale and way off Route 28 I think is the other one. There's also Pandora's Cube in Annandale/Springfield, although I don't recommend them and they were nailed by the Department of Justice for selling pirated XBox games preloaded on the hard drive. Otherwise it's just the chains and random pawn/thrift shop finds as far as I know.

** Follow-up **

The Potomac Mills card has been mailed out to runciter, who I am sure will use it to buy winning lottery tickets, win millions of $, and give all of the money to me. :)

[quote name='elprincipe']Well, there's Starland (www.estarland.com) with two N.VA locations, Annandale and way off Route 28 I think is the other one. There's also Pandora's Cube in Annandale/Springfield, although I don't recommend them and they were nailed by the Department of Justice for selling pirated XBox games preloaded on the hard drive. Otherwise it's just the chains and random pawn/thrift shop finds as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

heh Are you serious about the DoJ thing? That's too funny. Not the ha-ha kind of funny but the you've-got-to-be-kidding kind of funny. The fact that they'd openly sell, in their publicly accessible store, pirated Xbox games is beyond comprehension.

Thx for the tip about eStarland. It looks like their only current location is in Annandale. According to their web site, the one in Centreville, which was probably the one off 28, has moved.

**** FREE $20 POTOMAC MILLS GIFT CARD ****
********* READ BELOW!!! ****************

Now for a deal. If you are interested getting a $20 Potomac Mills gift card free, pay attention. I got a card in the mail today (a greeting type of card, not a gift card) that says if I "bring the card to the Customer Service desk located at the main mall entrance during mall hours, until November 20, 2005" then I will receive a $20 Potomac Mills gift card. My name and address are not on the card anywhere and I don't shop down there since it's an hour away from me, so I don't know how I got the card. I'll send the card to a CAG on the following conditions:

1 - You have previously posted in *this nova thread*. So posting in this regional forum ain't enough. You have to have already posted in this thread prior to my posting of this message. Why? If you've already posted here that likely means you actually live in the area and won't just try to sell the card on ebay.

2 - You understand that I'm not responsible for the USPS mail. This isn't an auction or trade or anything, so don't get antsy with me if the USPS doesn't deliver the card in time or loses it.

3 - I can't guarantee that the Potomac Mills shopping center will still have cards left when you go to claim yours (this is one of the reasons why I'm not selling it). The card says "Limit one free gift card per customer. Offer valid until November 20, 2005, while supplies last." So if they run out of cards before you go to claim yours, it ain't my fault. :)

4 - I can't tell you what you have to do with the card since it's a free world, but I do ask that you at least buy something with it and don't just sell the card to someone else. I'm trying to help out a fellow CAG by giving this away, so the least you can do is buy something with it, preferably a game that's already discounted.

5 - You have to reply **in this thread** stating you want the card, and then PM me with your name and mailing address (you have to live in northern Virginia). The first person who replies to this thread saying the want the card will get it. I only have *one* of these things so I only have one to give away. If you want to use a parent's work address, that's cool.

Disclaimers: I'm not a stalker. I'm a 36-year-old female gamer who works full time and likes games. That's all. I don't want your phone number, nor will I drive to your home. :) I also won't be putting my return address on the envelope but I will PM you after I mail it out so you have a reasonable idea when to expect it.

lol what happened to that starland in centreville? I actually use to work at the radio shack in that same strip mall 2 years ago. Business was not too hot in that area. I use to remember that starland would get broken into every few months. Damn centreville people, so corrupt, so childish, so cheap. And yes there were a lot of cheap asses coming into our radioshack store. I stopped by a few months ago only to see a "we are reovating" sign only to come back a few weeks later to find the store gone! :O Maybe business was bad for them as well.

I remembered 3 years ago I bought the samba de amago maraca's (I couldn't believe I found it)...price tag said 30 dollars, it rang up 50 dollars and the asian guy said this comes up at 50 dollars..and I said well you have to sell it to me at the ADVERTISED price(sticker) and I got it for that price :) Took it home with my girlfriend back then, played with it for 2 hours then the right maraca stopped working :( ahh man..it was so much fun til it stopped working. So I called starland and they said they would trade it back for another one.

Went back got a new set, tried it again, same problem Right maraca didn't work :( so I took it back and they said these maraca's are for the jap version of the game ?? wha?? so I asked for a refund and the fool gave me the 50 dollars + tax . so I made money :) Too bad I really wanted the maraca's and was willing to buy another set for my girlfriend to join in. It was a lot of fun for 2 hrs :/

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']heh Are you serious about the DoJ thing? That's too funny. Not the ha-ha kind of funny but the you've-got-to-be-kidding kind of funny. The fact that they'd openly sell, in their publicly accessible store, pirated Xbox games is beyond comprehension.[/QUOTE]

Yep, haha, it was pretty funny when I found that out. I had been to that store several times and never liked it. They never had anything good, and when they had one thing I wanted to buy, I tried to use a credit card, and they asked for my Social Security number. I'm not stupid, so hell no I'm not giving you my SS#.

Here's a link to the DOJ press release:

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/X-BoxPleas.htm

Yeah I went to that store occasionally. They had some decent used deals, nothing too flaming, but they also had imports which was cool. I'd rather support them than a big box, but I guess I (along with everyone else) didn't go there enough, hehe. Actually that corner seems cursed as there was a coffee shop next to it that has folded and I think been replaced by something else that folded. Didn't know they did mods, but it probably wasn't cheap. Did you have to do some secret handshake to get the loaded HD on the mod or did they just do it automatically? Cause if the latter, that wasn't too smart (well,wasn't smart period).

Hey imacheapasstoo, only an hour away from the Mills and not worth $20? What kinda cheapass are you! hehe If no wants it, I'll spend $20 at the Mills. Are you sure it wasn't a "spend $200, get a $20 GC" card? I thought I got some flyer from Discover Card saying something about that at the Mills.

There was nuttin on the card saying there was a spending requirement so it should just be a free $20. I'm very much a cheapass :whistle2:D but I don't have 2 hours to spare the next few weeks due to work and school to drive to that mall and back. Plus that would be $10 per hour in the car and it would likely cost me at least $5 in gas for the trip. Now if it was a Dulles mall gift card I'd have already claimed it :)

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Hey all,

Leesburg may be in the "sticks" comared to the rest of northern VA but we do now have electricity and video games, so our lives are complete. :D[/QUOTE]
You kidding me? Leesburg was like fucking Manhattan if you lived in Round Hill. Driving 45 minutes to get to Reston was not option. I mean, Leesburg had both a Wal-mart and a K-mart, that was the high life for us, being able to go to something that wasn't a supermarket.

For those that are interested, the Best Buy in Reston has atleast 20 copies of GTA: San Andreas Strategy Guide (XBOX/PC) for $.01 each.

A quick note: I usually check the Springfield BestBuy every so often to see what $5-10 games I can combine w/ the $5 off coupon.

When I checked yesterday this just got a little easier, because they finally organized the bargain/GH rack, actually listing prices. So now you can tell at a glance which games (like VF4, Max Payne2, Midway Arcade Treasures, SpyHunter) are available for $5 after coupon.

Hey, a NoVA thread. Sweet. There really should be a Mid-Atlantic region - MD and VA aren't exactly North and South.

I'm the one responsible for getting bongos from the KB at the Dulles Mall. If it makes you feel any better, I don't shop nearly as much as I used to, so I was due for something good.

Does anyone else hate the new (okay, somewhat new) design of the Best Buy store in Sterling? It's loud and hideous and makes me want to cry. I was in last night to get a replacement set of headphones for my ipod (thank you performance plan). They weren't going to crack a new one open and give me ipod headphones, so they said I had 20 bucks to spend on any headphones I wanted. I headed to the back corner to check out what they had and was greeted by an employee.

If said employee frequents this website, my apologies, but you should know that any headphones will work in an ipod. Please learn about basic electronics before working in a store that sells electronics. Not knowing that any set of headphones will work in an ipod is just laughable.

I ended up with a pair of Philips and they are freaking uncomfortable. I'm probably going to take them back tomorrow.

Someone mentioned something about Costco - I have a membership, so if you are looking for something over there, give me a holler.

And the Gamerush over in Reston is a total disappointment.

The best buy store in sterling, va seems to be one of those top notch stores that get the best of everything including promotions. Remember that last year they got to open at midnight for the SW Trilogy DVD release and the fairlakes didn't. That store seems to get a lot of banner awards while the fairlakes one doesn't (cause they SUCK) .

Anyways Sterling's new set up seems confusing as there item location is all over the place. I hate there dvd/music section cause its so wierdly set up.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']Hey, a NoVA thread. Sweet. There really should be a Mid-Atlantic region - MD and VA aren't exactly North and South.

I'm the one responsible for getting bongos from the KB at the Dulles Mall. If it makes you feel any better, I don't shop nearly as much as I used to, so I was due for something good.

Does anyone else hate the new (okay, somewhat new) design of the Best Buy store in Sterling? It's loud and hideous and makes me want to cry. I was in last night to get a replacement set of headphones for my ipod (thank you performance plan). They weren't going to crack a new one open and give me ipod headphones, so they said I had 20 bucks to spend on any headphones I wanted. I headed to the back corner to check out what they had and was greeted by an employee.

If said employee frequents this website, my apologies, but you should know that any headphones will work in an ipod. Please learn about basic electronics before working in a store that sells electronics. Not knowing that any set of headphones will work in an ipod is just laughable.

I ended up with a pair of Philips and they are freaking uncomfortable. I'm probably going to take them back tomorrow.

Someone mentioned something about Costco - I have a membership, so if you are looking for something over there, give me a holler.

And the Gamerush over in Reston is a total disappointment.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yeah-yeah']And the Gamerush over in Reston is a total disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Hold the phone, we're getting Gamerushes here now? Awesome. Is the one in Reston the only NOVA one?

[quote name='elprincipe']Hold the phone, we're getting Gamerushes here now? Awesome. Is the one in Reston the only NOVA one?[/QUOTE]

Did I say Gamerush? I meant that other shitty video game shack in a movie rental store - I meant Gamecrazy. Sowwwwy.

Okay, Sam Goody update. Went to the Pentagon City one today (it's on the lower level by the food court). They didn't have too much left, although there were some games that weren't in the sale rack (it's on the opposite side of the store from the rest of the games, just to make things more difficult). Grabbed Drakengard and Dr. Mario from them. Passed on Tenchu Fatal Shadows and Sega Classics because they were display copies. I honestly don't know why you make display copies when all your games are in a protective hard plastic shell to prevent theft anyway. In any case, there are still some decent finds left there, like the games I passed up, SW Battlefront GH, Kingdom Hearts GH, etc.

Anyone else have a Sam Goody update locally?

[quote name='yeah-yeah']Did I say Gamerush? I meant that other shitty video game shack in a movie rental store - I meant Gamecrazy. Sowwwwy.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. We actually had more GameCrazys near me until they shut down a couple recently. They used to be cool and give a decent amount of credit, but now the only thing they're good for is classic games that EB/Gamestop don't carry anymore.

bread's done
Back