CO CAGs check in!

5.. at least thats a start. im from fort morgan.. i never see any good deals on games in the denver area target/CC/BB. anyone give me a hint where? i drive that far once in awhile just to get first dibs on games thats got good deals! (pending wifes approval of course) :)

Live in the Springs, work in Lakewood. There aren't too many local deals around the area that I've found. Just when a few of the local Target/KMart/WalMart stores closed and they did a clearance sale the final week. But I haven't seen anything truly extraordinary around here in a long while...

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Going to school in Colorado Springs. Anything good to do here?[/QUOTE]

UCCS?

Can't help you with the things to do... I'm mostly a homebody. The city parks here are great, though, if you're into hiking and the outdoors and such.

went to colorado mills mall over the weekend and found romancing saga for the PS2 used at EBgames.. supposed to be fairly uncommon game

out in Littleton here, manager at the local Super Target off of Wads. and Bowles next to Southwest Plaza mall. We clearance games on occasion but they rarely reach much.

Our current clearance that i can remember from this morning, we have 2 copies of Robotech: Invasion for 9.98, about 10-15 copies of Splinter Cell for xbox for 9.98, a few other assorted games. We had some PSP games on clearance, the original sports titles, only 30% off so they were still around 28 dollars. Other than that nothing special.

Okay... Dispite the lack of posts/deals, here's a way to, er, "rep'r'sent" the home state: A Colorado sig tag, made in the likeness of the other CAG divisions. Sure, we don't actually have a group going, but Colorado's too bad-assed to remain unnoticed, right?

colocag4tc.jpg

Lakewood here. Hey, anyone know anywhere thats hiring? I managed a bookstore before i moved to colorado. All I can find are crummy sales jobs, and selling life insurance sucks

Not really a specific deal but CO Cags should check out Second Spin on Colorado Blvd (just north of the I-25 intersection). They have a crapped load of cheap and hard to find games. A lot of $4.99 and $9.99 titles. The also have X360 games for $39.99 and generally $10-$20 off newer titles. I picked up Fire Emblem for GC for $29.99.

[quote name='usickenme']Not really a specific deal but CO Cags should check out Second Spin on Colorado Blvd (just north of the I-25 intersection). They have a crapped load of cheap and hard to find games. A lot of $4.99 and $9.99 titles. The also have X360 games for $39.99 and generally $10-$20 off newer titles. I picked up Fire Emblem for GC for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

I might have to hit that place up the next time im headed downtown. Thanks!

Gameforce here in Highlands Ranch has NFS:Most Wanted and few other xbox360 games for only $48.99 whereas everyelse is at $60. Kameo was $38.99. They are brand new or rewrapped. I couldn't tell. But pretty cool deals thus far.

[quote name='usickenme']Not really a specific deal but CO Cags should check out Second Spin on Colorado Blvd (just north of the I-25 intersection). They have a crapped load of cheap and hard to find games. A lot of $4.99 and $9.99 titles. The also have X360 games for $39.99 and generally $10-$20 off newer titles. I picked up Fire Emblem for GC for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Do you know how far away they are from the UCD/Metro campus?
The only time I'm in Denver is durring classes, and I'm pretty much there from 9-7, and I really dont wanna be walking too far later durring the night...

I'm in Colorado Springs, too. I agree wholeheartedly about there being an extreme lack of deals out here, but I've heard about something hitting exclusively for CO CAGs. Hopefully I'll have more info on Monday.

[quote name='Lice']Isnt colorado considerd more mid west?

?...[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too... I never thought that CO would be grouped with Hawaii by region. Anyway, Arvada represent!

It was all of them but I went to the one on Colorado and Mexico. Ive sence read on the Comp USA thread the sale ended on Saturday.

bread's done
Back