Mario Party 7 Gamecube Bundle

[quote name='edson13']Nintendo has a new bundle coming out with Mario Party 7 and two controls for 99.99.. supposedly available on release day for MP 7
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259531.asp[/QUOTE]

Looks like slidecage wrote those reviews on EB's page.

10/13/05
NOT ANOTHER BUNDLE
"Nintendo is just making more bundles too make there gamecubes sell becasue the revolution is coming out.

Collin Silverman: 10/12/05
COOL!!!!!!
"I CANT BELIVE ANOTHER MARIO IS COMMING OUT ITS BEEN 30 YEARS AND LIKE THE 50TH ONE CAME OUT.

You will get it for 79.99 when the revolution comes out :p MAybe, just MAYBE 49.99, but by that time you won't need to buy the cube as the rev will play the cube games :)

heh, MP7 already? I didn't get a chance to buy MP6 yet :(

[quote name='help1']When will ni ntendo learn I dont want the bundled GC I want a GC for 40 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these are awesome bundle deals and all, but I wish they'd make MP5 and MP6 Player's Choice games. All I have is MP4, because it was $5 at The Great Circuit City Clearance last year...

You lucky SOB..i've heard MP4 was better than mp5.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Yeah, these are awesome bundle deals and all, but I wish they'd make MP5 and MP6 Player's Choice games. All I have is MP4, because it was $5 at The Great Circuit City Clearance last year...[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, it was definitely the best thing I got at that sale.

I played MP5 or 6 (can't remember) at a friend's house a few months ago. I dug the bingo-with-minigames competition, which added some extra fun not in 4. But again, $50... no.

Damn! I'd be all over that bundle if it comes with two controllers and Mario Party 7! My cousins and I play the heck out of the Mario Party games, so it's one of the few titles I can get $50 of fun out of considering 4 through 6 were hard to come across for less than the price they were released at, $50! Factor in the controller's price and it's a Gamecube for $30!

Only mild downside is it's sure to be yet another Platinum bundle. Remember when the Platinum color first came out and the box said "Limited Edition"? I think there's more Platinums than any other color made!

That new Nintendo free upcoming games guide says MP7 will be 8-players simultaneous, so I wonder if it will be bundled with an adaptor as well.

bread's done
Back