Punqsux for Mod of the Year Official Campaign Headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSweeney

CAGiversary!
All the day long, He keeps the boards looking fine,
He reads every message line for line.
See which deals are at which store,
Keeps OTTs free from gore,
Punqsux, the moderator.

Keeps a sharp lookout for post full of garbage,
or the traders who thier end of bargains try to dodge.
That single mod will do more than most will do.
Punqsux, the moderator.

So punx is up to 3 votes (himself included I assume) for sure. I'd vote for him but I'm not really sure what I'd be getting for my vote.

[quote name='zewone']I was going to vote for punq before Sweeney wrote a song about him. Now Jaket gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surpised you want to get behind Jaket?
I mean, we all know that Shrike would love nothing more than to get behind Lulu, but that's obvious.

[quote name='JSweeney']Why am I not surpised you want to get behind Jaket?
I mean, we all know that Shrike would love nothing more than to get behind Lulu, but that's obvious.[/QUOTE]
Too bad Lina isn't a mod eh? Then you could keep your head up her ass.

[quote name='punqsux']sweeney, im worried about losing the latino vote, taco it up a bit.[/QUOTE]
Don't try and get my vote back with witty jokes! :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']sweeney, im worried about losing the latino vote, taco it up a bit.[/QUOTE]

As spoken like a true politician.

Me gusta tocar guitara
Me gusta tocar el sol
Mariachi me compania
Quando canto mi cancion

Punsux es un hombre muy grande.
Que ellas te gustan lo mejor.
Los ellos voto Punsux,
Que Punqsux es el moderator mejor!!

Ay, Ay,
Ay, Ay,

Voto Punqux, el es lo mejor!

Ay, ay,
Ay, ay

Te gustan las muchachas putierrez.
Te gustan diga "tu madre tiene un pene"
El es el moderator mejor, si..

No mas por tu putas mejors.
:)

[quote name='zewone']Too bad Lina isn't a mod eh? Then you could keep your head up her ass.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least it would stay warm :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Me gusta tocar guitara
Me gusta tocar el sol
Mariachi me compania
Quando canto mi cancion

Punsux es un hombre muy grande.
Que ellas te gustan lo mejor.
Los ellos voto Punsux,
Que Punqsux es el moderator mejor!![/QUOTE]

:lol: Its funny if you envision Antonio Banderas singing.

All-in-all, I think Shrike is the guy that keeps shit neat. He makes his presence know and knocks skulls.

[quote name='JSweeney']Why am I not surpised you want to get behind Jaket?
I mean, we all know that Shrike would love nothing more than to get behind Lulu, but that's obvious.[/QUOTE]

Hmm a vote for Punq is a vote against Jaket, who is now backed by Zewone? Punq I'm on board, you've got my vote!

[quote name='Kayden']
All-in-all, I think Shrike is the guy that keeps shit neat. He makes his presence know and knocks skulls.[/QUOTE]
He's a douche.

[quote name='JSweeney']Good for shrike. That means at least sometime in his life he'll be in a vagina.
Could the same be said about you?[/QUOTE]
Right...so now you want to talk about how much sex I get vs. you...
This is looking bad for you. Tell me. How much pussy(shrike loves that word) have you had?

[quote name='Mike23']Where's the BigDirty love?[/QUOTE]

They are not proactive. Punqsux is. He's the kind of dynamic, go-getter that the CAG boards needs to tell all those newbies to pull themselves up by the bootstraps, and that they too can provide the deals just as well as those imbred old coots that dominate these boards.

[quote name='zewone']I was going to vote for punq before Sweeney wrote a song about him. Now Jaket gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

rep that shit

jaket likes mario soccer so i'm not voting for him
shrike is a douche or a douchelicker whichever you prefer
punqsux is an all around good guy he gets my vote

[quote name='Jaket']rep that shit[/QUOTE]

Sorry, jaket, but the early returns all predict a landslide victory for Punqsux.
Unless there's a major hanging chads incident in the versus forms, this is all but wrapped up.

[quote name='zewone']I got your back ninja.[/QUOTE]

Aw, how sweet. Here's a song for you two.

Forever love, is so hard to find.
They're always slipping it right through thier hands.
Forever love, zewone's got Jaket's behind!
Forever love...

[quote name='zewone']Keeping modding yourself like a nerd and not answering how much pussy you've had.[/QUOTE]

Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.

[quote name='JSweeney']Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. So shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth (or in this case, your posts).

[quote name='zewone']Exactly. So shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth (or in this case, your posts).[/QUOTE]

OOOOH SCARY!! OMG! ZEWONE'S PLAYING INTERNET TOUGH GUY SHIFT+1!!!

So then, boy...
Do you operate under a different set of rules than everyone else?
It's ok for you to talk trash about shrike, at lenght, clogging multiple threads and even renaming others ones to continue on your little tirade, but if anyone talks about you, they've broken some cardinal rule?

You're not intimidating. It doesn't work for you.
The fact that Jimmie Mac does such a better job of the same thing really hurts you... your obsequiousness around him doesn't help much either... it always ends up looking like he's the alpha, and you are just one of his numerous lapdogs, content to ride his jock and feed on his scraps.

[quote name='zewone']Exactly. So shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth (or in this case, your posts).[/QUOTE]
:cough: looks at the OP of the thread.
Zew, I think you're in Sweeney's thread. You can take the advice you gave Morbid in your own thread and maybe not post in Sweeney's thread since you obviously don't like him.

[quote name='JSweeney']OOOOH SCARY!! OMG! ZEWONE'S PLAYING INTERNET TOUGH GUY SHIFT+1!!![/QUOTE]
OH NOES! SWEENY GOTS JOKES WITHT THE CAP LOCKS!!!11SHIFT! WHAT AM I DO???

Dude, seriously communicating with you is a chore since you are so gone in your akward, virgin world.

Reply back to me when you can type like a human being.

[quote name='zewone']Tell me. How much pussy(shrike loves that word) have you had?[/QUOTE]Aren't you 300 pounds and you have to get girls drunk to get sex?

[quote name='zewone']OH NOES! SWEENY GOTS JOKES WITHT THE CAP LOCKS!!!11SHIFT! WHAT AM I DO???

Dude, seriously communicating with you is a chore since you are so gone in your akward, virgin world.

Reply back to me when you can type like a human being.[/QUOTE]

I've never quite understood why teenagers, or those stuck in that mindset, seem to think "virgin" is the biggest insult in the world.

[quote name='JSweeney']I've never quite understood why teenagers, or those stuck in that mindset, seem to think "virgin" is the biggest insult in the world.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I never understood that either.
God forbid, there's more to life than sex.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yes, I never understood that either.
God forbid, there's more to life than sex.[/QUOTE]
No, that's all life is. All your biology is built for the sole purpose of sustaining you so you can pass on your genes.

[quote name='punqsux']will do ;)[/QUOTE]

Punq, can you delete out everything that doesn't deal directly with your campaign?

Nice. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back