Video game wallpaper

eldad9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Let's see if we can make this thread useful enough to keep around.

Rules:

1. One game per post
2. official wallpaper only
3. post image URLS, not inline images!
4. post all available wallpapers for the game.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']My website has over 500 official video game wallpapers, sortable by genre.

www.thehardcoregamer.com[/QUOTE]

Normally "bashing" is in order someone for bumping something this old. However since I like your site you may go freely. :D

[quote name='Graystone']Normally "bashing" is in order someone for bumping something this old. However since I like your site you may go freely. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Sorry about bumping an old thread. I was only responding to the last post. I didn't see, until now, that the original thread was a year old. Sorry about that. I'm glad you like it, feel free to download as much as you want and spread the word.

[quote name='Graystone']Normally "bashing" is in order someone for bumping something this old. However since I like your site you may go freely. :D[/QUOTE]

Well if he had started a new one you would have had a parade of tittybabies in here yelling repost

Yeah actually I posed the question, because I looked up video game wallpapers on yahoo.com, and this was one of the first couple of hits (#6).

We just uploaded a new Castlevania DS wallpaper that some requested through a PM. Its right at the top of the repository. If anyone else has any requests, shoot me a PM and we'll find it for you.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']Update: We just uploaded a bunch of free Perfect dark wallpapers. Don't forget to sort by "babes" for more gems.

Nice looking site man. I dont know if you want any criticism, but why not aye! Maybe make it so you can click the small thumbnail and give it a little larger preview. It would be nice to see what it actually looks like before you download it. Also what about a function where you can enter a keyword to search for stuff rather than by genres and having to look through one page at a time...

other than that, nicely done...

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']Update: We just uploaded a bunch of free Perfect dark wallpapers. Don't forget to sort by "babes" for more gems.

I am having serious problems navigating your wallpaper gallery in both FF and IE. I'll click on Next and it'll throw me into some other category or kick me back to the landing wallpaper page.

I just go to Nintendo.com and start clicking on the game websites. Sometimes you have to register your game to get the Wallpaper, but for the quality it is worth it.

Also the Official Katamari website has some killer wall paper.

[quote name='redgopher']I am having serious problems navigating your wallpaper gallery in both FF and IE. I'll click on Next and it'll throw me into some other category or kick me back to the landing wallpaper page.[/QUOTE]

If you can give us some more specific information about your browser version and OS, we can look into with greater detail. It suprises us though, because of the few thousand visitors each month and across all of our boxes with different OSs, you are the first to have trouble.

If anyone was looking for a specific wallpaper and couldn't get to it because of the navigation, just let me know what you were looking for so I can forward it on to you while we look into the issue on the site. Thanks again for the heads up.

And moving forward, if anyone has any issues please PM them to me and I'll make sure they get forwarded to the proper person, rather then posting them here, so as to not hijack Cheapy's site.

EDIT: Thanks for the info through PM we are looking into it.

I'm having problems navigating too, but I'm at work right now. I'll see if it still freaks out when I'm at home.

What's happening though is that I'll often click through the pages then randomly get dumped into a "dead end" page that lists itself as 1 out of 1 and has no wallpapers on it. If I go back and try to hit "Next" again I get the same dead end. Oh and once I was browsing through "Babes" then suddenly the cagegory changed back to "All" so I never got through all the pages.

yeah i like your site rabid. looks nice.

what halo wallpapers do you have?

i'd like to have one through the view of a sniper scope...i saw one done with counterstrike and i thought it looked sweet.

anyways good work with your site.

-k

[quote name='b3b0p']I just go to Nintendo.com and start clicking on the game websites. Sometimes you have to register your game to get the Wallpaper, but for the quality it is worth it. [/QUOTE]

I usually do a Google image search on Nintendo's website for wallpapers: enter "site:nintendo.com" (without the quotation marks) as the search term and narrow the results down to large images. Here's a link.

Try it out on Nintendo's Japanese website as well (nintendo.co.jp), or on any other game company's website.

I'm not sure if Google's image search works for the wallpapers that you get by registering, but it makes finding the others easier.

bread's done
Back