New Jersey CAGs unite

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, you guys found any good deals in your area?

The Blockbuster in Teaneck (on Cedar Lane) has Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2), Oddworld Strangers Wrath, and Doom 3 for $9.99 each and they have a buy 2 get one free deal as well.

The BestBuy in Garden State Plaza is usually good for penny guides. I know they have had a few GTA:SA and Destroy all Humans left (as of 2 weeks ago), but I have not had the time to go there. They do not make a fuss about selling penny guides and the manager is cool about selling them. However, I have recently noticed that they started throwing away a lot of guides to make room for new games.

Although not in NJ, Palisades Mall is a great place for getting games and penny guides. The BestBuy always seems to have the best selection of guides in the area. Also, the Circuit City seems to always have bargin games somewhere in the back.

EDIT: I will switch it to NJ in general

[quote name='jalu6']just wanna give a shout out to the jersey CAG's. Hackensack is where its at.[/QUOTE]

No doubt...keep it real.

[quote name='jalu6']just wanna give a shout out to the jersey CAG's. Hackensack is where its at.[/QUOTE]

Yeah for Hackensack. I went to the bergen county academy there.

Also, across from the graveyard is the original distribution site for the NES.

[quote name='ananag112']So, you guys found any good deals in your area?

The Blockbuster in Teaneck (on Cedar Lane) has Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2), Oddworld Strangers Wrath, and Doom 3 for $9.99 each and they have a buy 2 get one free deal as well.

The BestBuy in Garden State Plaza is usually good for penny guides. I know they have had a few GTA:SA and Destroy all Humans left (as of 2 weeks ago), but I have not had the time to go there. They do not make a fuss about selling penny guides and the manager is cool about selling them. However, I have recently noticed that they started throwing away a lot of guides to make room for new games.

Although not in NJ, Palisades Mall is a great place for getting games and penny guides. The BestBuy always seems to have the best selection of guides in the area. Also, the Circuit City seems to always have bargin games somewhere in the back.[/QUOTE]

Also don't forget the 2 TRU's one on 17N and the one behind the Bergen Mall. You can always find good deals there. Too bad I'm not around much. I miss being home.

Central jerzee cags representin yo up in the hizzy son fo real kno what i'm sayin my niggggaaa
***(obligatory ghetto jersey speak from trenton yo that most of the country would expect from us)***

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']representin' from clark, NJ... no one knows where I am...[/QUOTE]

you're the CAG that cleans out the target in clark! :lol:

edison here

Booyah Edison - I see some reps here from my town already. Give me your home addresses so I can stab you and get all the deals myself. MWAHAHAHA.

(now THAT's jersey for ya, stabbins)

YEAH JERSEY the arm pit of the country!!!!

west patersonin the hizzy

lol

all stores in totowa suck ass for deals
best buy, tru etc.

if you are from the area you know this already though......

i want to rename rt 46 to the devils backbone by the way...more appropriate

[quote name='djak1']you're the CAG that cleans out the target in clark! :lol:

edison here[/QUOTE]
yeah, gotta stop in tommorrow for SOCOM 3, ill check out the clearance section...

Union, NJ...Exit 140 off the GSP....Home
Rutherford, NJ Exit 153 off the GSP....Work
Pt. Pleasant, NJ Exit 98 off the GSP....Play (Well at least in the Summer)

Damn, there are a lot of us, now I know why I can never find any good deals ;)

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']representin' from clark, NJ... no one knows where I am...[/QUOTE]

i live in kenilworth so i do

work in new brunswick

Bet there's no one else from Manahawkin (south Jersey) here. :p

I generally don't do too well when I go to the nearest BB and CC when their big sales come along. Oh well. Snagged Rez for $25-ish at the TRU in Toms River awhile back; that was nice. :)

just bought a house in roseland.

the 2 TRUs by me are usually pretty stocked. the best buys and circuit citys usually suck.

but there's a KB toy work in a mini mall right where i work. when ever they have a good deal, i wind up picking up extra for the CAGers.

Wtf is with all this shit about New Jersey being bad? Sure its terrible in places like Union, Trenton, Elizabeth, and pretty much most of North Jersey(Sorry, you guys smell bad). But overall our state kicks ass.

[quote name='jetlag16']Wtf is with all this shit about New Jersey being bad? Sure its terrible in places like Union, Trenton, Elizabeth, and pretty much most of North Jersey(Sorry, you guys smell bad). But overall our state kicks ass.[/QUOTE]
How can you miss Camden, Atlantic City, and Asbury Park in that list? Other than the couple of holes that should just be demolished, the whole state is great.

[quote name='BigDirty']How can you miss Camden, Atlantic City, and Asbury Park in that list? Other than the couple of holes that should just be demolished, the whole state is great.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget East Orange.

[quote name='BigDirty']How can you miss Camden, Atlantic City, and Asbury Park in that list? Other than the couple of holes that should just be demolished, the whole state is great.[/QUOTE]

Asbury Park is making a serious comeback. In 5-10 years real estate will be impossible to buy unless you have tons of money. AC and Camden are total holes along with sections of Newark, Union and a few other places...

Roselle here in Union County. Better stay away form the TRU near Rt 22. I have quite a few games to pick up on the B2G1F deal.

I live 5 mins from the city with the highest crime rate, Camden! God place is a shit hole. I do all my cheap ass shopping in Deptford, NJ, Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, and a mall all within 1 min from each other.

*AHEM!*

Asbury Park is under redevelopment, sir! It's a little better then it was, and hopefully it will continue to get better.

(although I never go there because it looks like a burned out crack house).

[quote name='peloquin17']theres something in the water in south jersey.

those people are just a little...different.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Pineys?

[quote name='evo t rex']You mean the Pineys?[/QUOTE]

They be cRaZy people. They go crazy with the Jersey Devil. They NEVER LEAVE their forests. I suppose we got our own little section of the inbred nation in good ol' NJ.

[quote name='jetlag16']Wtf is with all this shit about New Jersey being bad? Sure its terrible in places like Union, Trenton, Elizabeth, and pretty much most of North Jersey(Sorry, you guys smell bad). But overall our state kicks ass.[/QUOTE]

Ooohh!! WTF is wrong with Union? If North Jersey pretty much sucks how come our property values are climbing to obscene levels all over? (It really does suck trying to buy something in Northeast NJ)

[quote name='peloquin17']theres something in the water in south jersey.

those people are just a little...different.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we have this crazy knack for knowing how to drive and not turn our land into a toxic waste dump. I hope someday we filter the water supply so my children and my children's children can somehow learn to emulate the utopia that is North Jersey. In all seriousness, there is a reason you people come down to Cape May and Stone Harbor for vacation.............it isn't the shithole you live in year-round. By the way, the Pinelands are central Jersey, not South Jersey.

P.S. - For the record, the Giants suck ass.

[quote name='Haggar']*AHEM!*

Asbury Park is under redevelopment, sir! It's a little better then it was, and hopefully it will continue to get better.

(although I never go there because it looks like a burned out crack house).[/QUOTE]

It's always been under redevelopment...and it's still looking mostly like that burned out crack house with the abandonded highrise construction. It needs to be completely demolished to turn around (and that won't even match its past glory).

In town by the Saint, ugh, old Asbury Park still lives on.

bread's done
Back