Idea for future CAGcasts

PawnTakesKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey Cheapy and Wombat, I just wanted to say great job on the CAGcasts so far. I am hopelessly addicted, which is probably why I'm up at 7 in the morning typing this before I go to work.

Anyway, an idea I have for future CAGcasts would be to introduce some kind of mailbag segment (and just to be clever, you could call it the "CAGbag" or something), where you guys answer legitimate questions about gaming or CAG from the forum members. A thread could be made specifically for CAGbag questions, and you guys could answer 3-4 per show.

Well, just an idea. Won't hurt my feelings if it's a bad one. Keep up the good work!

i say (and have said) that we should have a "this week in releases" segment where they talk about what games are coming out and what they think about them...but apparantly that would be too stupid ;o/

I love the cagcast!

How about a segment where you mention the best deals on the top 3 consoles? You could say xbox 360 available from blah blah blah for $259.99 with this coupon code. And If people can come up with a better deal let them send it in. Maybe you could have some type of prize for people who contribute a new all time low price on a console!

bread's done
Back