you don't see Twisted Metal longbox everyday

i've got Substance for PS2 sealed, and Twin Snakes for GC. i do need Subsistence and the Document, and the guide to the original MGS.

I bought a used longbox Twisted Metal once at EB once for $1.99. It was in pretty good shape. I gave it to a friend though because I couldn't get into it.

I used to have one of these when the PS1 first came out. It tore over time and then the disc eventually go scratched and it stopped working. My mom threw it out I think or my brother took it some place and we bought the newer cd case version.

know what sucks. look at the second link. it's the same seller as the TM link, but i had no idea. it was pure coincidence that i bid on two of the same seller's auctions. i would have saved $5 on shipping TM if i had realized it. i guess this $5 balances out the five i got for that survey.

[quote name='encendido5']I bought a used longbox Twisted Metal once at EB once for $1.99. It was in pretty good shape. I gave it to a friend though because I couldn't get into it.[/QUOTE]

yea...i had to copies of it for $3.99 each

i had one copy and bought it again bc i forgot i had it so i sold it to a buddy for what i paid for it.....not a very rare game at all

but the metal slug stuff....now that was a deal

bread's done
Back