The award for biggest insane nerd with too much free time on his hands goes to.....

[quote name='zionoverfire']I think the real question is what kind of nerd do you have to be to stumble on this auction?[/QUOTE]

lol i dunno it was sent to me by my freind. He sends me all sorts of wierd auctions. This wasn't as wierd as most of the ones he sent me. It's kind of sick to see some of the things ebay allows people to post.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']lol i dunno it was sent to me by my freind. He sends me all sorts of wierd auctions. This wasn't as wierd as most of the ones he sent me. It's kind of sick to see some of the things ebay allows people to post.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a bit sicker that your "friend" finds all these? Who the hell is looking at punisher auctions in the first place?

tronguy.jpg

[quote name='zionoverfire']Isn't it a bit sicker that your "friend" finds all these? Who the hell is looking at punisher auctions in the first place?[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's what I was going to say.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Isn't it a bit sicker that your "friend" finds all these? Who the hell is looking at punisher auctions in the first place?[/QUOTE]

haha Im pretty sure he found it by looking up "tactical" since hes always getting new "toys" to add to his duty kit.
- But I'm sure you just wanted to threadcrap on the topic though so go right ahead. I'm sure you piss substance and poop style. I only wish i was such a cool dood as you. Ugh. Welcome to my ignore list retard. :p

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']haha Im pretty sure he found it by looking up "tactical" since hes always getting new "toys" to add to his duty kit.
- But I'm sure you just wanted to threadcrap on the topic though so go right ahead. I'm sure you piss substance and poop style. I only wish i was such a cool dood as you. Ugh. Welcome to my ignore list retard. :p[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Someone's got issues, well good luck with that.

It's always funny when the nerds are off doing something nerdy, then they find a bigger nerd and want to point and laugh at them. Suddenly when they get questioned it was their nerdy friend who found it, but this friend can't look too nerdy least they themselves become tainted by association, so he's got to have been doing something amazing and mysterious when he "accidentally" ran across the listing.:lol:

show it to one of my hardcore punisher friend and he loves it. He actually wants it and would get it if it is at a more reasonable price.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']haha Im pretty sure he found it by looking up "tactical" since hes always getting new "toys" to add to his duty kit.
- But I'm sure you just wanted to threadcrap on the topic though so go right ahead. I'm sure you piss substance and poop style. I only wish i was such a cool dood as you. Ugh. Welcome to my ignore list retard. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah jerk! Way to crap in this thread full of on topic and insightful conversation.

Look at the seller's feedback / sold items. He's doing just fine. OP, you're the nerd with too much free time. For the seller it's a business.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: Someone's got issues, well good luck with that.

It's always funny when the nerds are off doing something nerdy, then they find a bigger nerd and want to point and laugh at them. Suddenly when they get questioned it was their nerdy friend who found it, but this friend can't look too nerdy least they themselves become tainted by association, so he's got to have been doing something amazing and mysterious when he "accidentally" ran across the listing.:lol:[/QUOTE]

lol

Lol if it makes you guys feel any better to imagine me as a nerdy comic book loving retard who spends free time surfing ebay for comic convention outifts go right ahead. Why stop there? Go ahead and assign me a few more deviant character traits if it will make you feel better as a person.

As for the tron guy, I think he probably gets as many requests for Nambla convention appearances as he does for comic book conventions. I think I may update the title as NSFW thanks to you Strell :(

Oh it's not NSFW. That's just silly :p

But feel free to do so, it's your topic. Just put "Tron Guy." Most people should know what you are talking about.

Besides if people are at work they shouldn't be surfing the web, much less being on a site with "ass" in the title. :)

[quote name='Strell']
tronguy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

oh snap. I met that guy at a Linux convention, sporting a very similar outfit. That must mean I fail at life or something.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']oh snap. I met that guy at a Linux convention, sporting a very similar outfit. That must mean I fail at life or something.[/QUOTE]

that guys cool. i sat down at work and read the whole walk through on him making his camel toe I MEAN tron suit.

bread's done
Back