- - - - -

OXM to "unveil one of Xbox 360’s top secret titles" 10/25 issue

#31 highwaypatrolman   ICU81MI CAGiversary!   875 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

highwaypatrolman

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:26 PM

grabbed by the ghoulies 2... please, please, please.

#32 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14050 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:32 PM

So...it's a game nobody has heard of and it isn't a sequal?

#33 shipwreck   CAG Reviews Editor Super Moderators   7576 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:33 PM

So...it's a game nobody has heard of and it isn't a sequal?

It's the new BioWare game Mass Effect. The issue is out. There really isn't any mystery anymore, so I'm not sure why people are still guessing.

#34 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:37 PM

Enter the Matrix 2

Double the gameplay, now lasts 3 hours!

If there ever was really a sequel to that I think I would kill someone.

Uhh..

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/256433.asp
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/257319.asp
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/256860.asp

?

I've heard nothing but awesome things about it.

Looks completely badass.

http://www.atari.com...eo/US/site.html

#35 Zoglog   Blogging = AIDS CAGiversary!   6498 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:37 PM

It's the new BioWare game Mass Effect. The issue is out. There really isn't any mystery anymore, so I'm not sure why people are still guessing.

Because game fantasies get us all hot and horny

#36 thater   Stanley H. Tweedle CAGiversary!   107 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:39 PM

I am waiting for the announcement of Shadowrun: MMORPG on the 360. I can't wait and hope that they can get some of the feel of the Genesis game Shadowrun. I really hated IGN for that April Fool's joke about 4 years ago saying Shadowrun 2 was coming out for the dreamcast, those bastards.

#37 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14050 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:39 PM

I realized that. (I read through the thread...) I was just saying that it's a game nobody knows of and it wasn't a sequal to something we've all wanted....making it a crappy "secret" game if you ask me...

#38 RAMSTORIA   fate is inexorable CAGiversary!   11980 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

oh man thats funny

#39 Ikohn4ever   No Women, No Children CAGiversary!   10804 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Ikohn4ever

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

How about a Battletoads double dragon part Deux: This time its personal

#40 shipwreck   CAG Reviews Editor Super Moderators   7576 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:42 PM

I realized that. (I read through the thread...) I was just saying that it's a game nobody knows of and it wasn't a sequal to something we've all wanted....making it a crappy "secret" game if you ask me...

Yeah, I knew that you realized that, as I know that you are not an idiot. I really didn't mean to even quote you, but being the idiot that I am, I must have hit the "quote" button instead of "reply". :)

And I do agree that it is a crappy "secret" game. I guess OXM thought that everyone would be excited that there is a new BioWare game, but the truth about the matter is that very few people care about BioWare games. A lot of people loved that there was a good Star Wars RPG, but there was a reason that Jade Empire was being clearanced out at EB. That's not to say that Jade Empire isn't a good game, but I'm just using it as an example of how much the general public cares if BioWare makes a game or not. I'm excited about Mass Effect, but I'm guessing a lot of OXM readers are just going to skip over the article. Now if it was another Star Wars RPG...

#41 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:43 PM

Uhh..

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/256433.asp
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/257319.asp
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/256860.asp

?

I've heard nothing but awesome things about it.

Looks completely badass.

http://www.atari.com...eo/US/site.html

Check out some footage from E3: http://www.albertoja...o.com/Movie.wmv

Looks completely and utterly 8-)

#42 CapAmerica   Dead or Alive Fanboy CAGiversary!   1401 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

CapAmerica

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:50 PM

I don't think its going to be anything really big.

I would put my money on the following:
-Halo 2 Directors Cut (They Need Halo at launch)
-MechAssault III
-SoulCalibur III (Okay this would be big)
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
-Unreal Championship III
-Untitled StarWars Game
-Updated version of GTA: San Andreas
-Updated version of Doom3

Very unlikely it will be a Rare game. I'm still surprized they got Perfect Dark 0 out on time insted of 4 years late. But we don't know how the actuall game will be, could be crap all we know. Rare is good and making good looking crappy games.

#43 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 05:57 PM

I don't think its going to be anything really big.

I would put my money on the following:
-Halo 2 Directors Cut (They Need Halo at launch)
-MechAssault III
-SoulCalibur III (Okay this would be big)
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
-Unreal Championship III
-Untitled StarWars Game
-Updated version of GTA: San Andreas
-Updated version of Doom3

Very unlikely it will be a Rare game. I'm still surprized they got Perfect Dark 0 out on time insted of 4 years late. But we don't know how the actuall game will be, could be crap all we know. Rare is good and making good looking crappy games.

Uhh, perhaps you should read the replies

#44 projecteightysix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1660 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

projecteightysix

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:05 PM

watch it be something lame like a new crash bandicoot sequel lol

#45 shipwreck   CAG Reviews Editor Super Moderators   7576 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:08 PM

Damn it, I just realized I had the "Invisible Font Button" pressed on my keyboard. Can anybody read this now?

#46 Quackzilla   who am i? CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Quackzilla

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:08 PM

Check out some footage from E3: http://www.albertoja...o.com/Movie.wmv

Looks completely and utterly 8-)

Enter the Matrix sucked ass, the Matrix Online sucks ass, and Path of Neo is going to suck ass too.

EA fucked you twice, why do you expect them to be good the third time?

#47 spoo   Wood for your sheep CAGiversary!   5198 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:09 PM

Damn it, I just realized I had the "Invisible Font Button" pressed on my keyboard. Can anybody read this now?

:lol:

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

but they say Mass Effect, the secret title to which the topic line refers to , is just ONE of the 360's secret titles....oooohhhh :cool:

maybe another one is Street Fighter 4.....yeah, and maybe I'll find a pair of Sox tickets on the sidewalk today.

#49 CapAmerica   Dead or Alive Fanboy CAGiversary!   1401 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

CapAmerica

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:13 PM

Uhh, perhaps you should read the replies

By bad, I skimed over the replys and saw alot of goofy posts and I must have missed that post on BioWare.

#50 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

Path of Neo looks super badass. I hope it plays well.

#51 Quackzilla   who am i? CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Quackzilla

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:29 PM

Path of Neo looks super badass. I hope it plays well.

Mark my words, when the game is released I will have the last laugh.

#52 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   44057 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:42 PM

Mass Effect!? Top Secret, OMG, why hype stuff that people already know about. Thanks for clearing this up guys, I was really hoping for something special here I guessl MS still doesnt know how to surprise people.

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:52 PM

Mass Effect!? Top Secret, OMG, why hype stuff that people already know about. Thanks for clearing this up guys, I was really hoping for something special here I guessl MS still doesnt know how to surprise people.

yeah, magazines are usually a few weeks behind the internet. it's rare that I read something I haven't seen on the net first...now I have to rely on them for ...*gasp*... editorial content.

#54 Skelah   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   941 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:14 PM

I dont think it will be a secret I think it will be something we already know about it will be just confirming unconfirmed info.

#55 Spoon_si   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1362 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:24 PM

This just came to me....

Maybe Half Life 2... since I havn't heard anything abotu the XBOX version in month... they might of scrapped it over to 360...

#56 Hades79   I miss BlockBuster deals! CAGiversary!   1249 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

Enter the Matrix sucked ass, the Matrix Online sucks ass, and Path of Neo is going to suck ass too.

EA fucked you twice, why do you expect them to be good the third time?

I know that everyone hates on EA, but the Enter the Matrix game was made by Atari and so is the sequel.

But its still going to suck.

#57 rocksolidaudio   Who rocks the party CAGiversary!   1676 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

rocksolidaudio

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:18 PM

path of neo was great when i played it...

#58 VanillaGorilla   Shark Barber CAGiversary!   5521 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

VanillaGorilla

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:07 AM

Perhaps its the only game that could make me even CONSIDER buying a 360:

A sequel to "McDonalds Presents: Mick and Mack - Global Gladiators!"

*drool*

God, one can only hope. That recycling minigame trumps anything on current consoles right now. Silly Mick, you can't recycle anvils!

#59 Skycaptain99   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Skycaptain99

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:32 AM

I enjoy playing Enter The Matrix, though while not a good game to play through, it does have its replay value

#60 tgk2044   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:21 AM

God, one can only hope. That recycling minigame trumps anything on current consoles right now. Silly Mick, you can't recycle anvils!

wow, for about 15 years of my life, i thought i was the only one who knew what the hell that game was, thank you CAG'ers, thank you, my life is complete.