OXM to "unveil one of Xbox 360’s top secret titles" 10/25 issue

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I was looking through the OXM website and I saw this on their front page (bottom right under NEXT ISSUE)

Next issue we unveil one of Xbox 360’s top secret titles in our super undercover cover story! What is it? You’ll have to wait for the October 25th sale date to find out!
http://officialxboxmagazine.com/

Lets start speculating. Could it be a Rare game? Killer Instict or Banjo Kazooie? :hot:
I honestly have no Idea and I hope it is a good "surprise".

What do you guys think it could be?

EDIT: Appearently the big secret is a game called MASS EFFECT by BioWare...Oooooh

i always have the hope for Halo 3, but thats definatley not top secret, but it does need revealed.

i would love to see Killer Instinct return, oh man oh man i played the shit out of that game.

Perhaps its the only game that could make me even CONSIDER buying a 360:

A sequel to "McDonalds Presents: Mick and Mack - Global Gladiators!"

*drool*

the only thing that would suprise me would be an RPG, perhaps from square, but anyone else would be shocking too, atlus, nippon, etc

Lario and Muigi, cousins, who are heating and air conditioner repairman in New Jersey in their normal lives, saviors of the Onion Republic when they are needed. There arch nemesis Cowser, A twisted, and evil bovine who lives in the Charcoal Realm will stop at nothing to wed and bed the lovely princess Apple. Join Lario as he steals the spotlight from his cousin by riding to Apple's rescue on the back of his trusted Asian boy-toy Toshi. Watch the amazing Toshi as he uses his long tongue to swallow anything which stands in Lario's way.

Lario and Muigi in..."Crazy, Awesome Lario Cousins: Udder Madness"

[quote name='iheartmetal']the only thing that would suprise me would be an RPG, perhaps from square, but anyone else would be shocking too, atlus, nippon, etc[/QUOTE]
SquareEnix would be anything but shocking. SE loves the 360.
[quote name='Wada'](SquareEnix) Full support behind Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

They posted some information.. not about that, though.

Rumor Mole: Large number of BC titles for Day One both old and new games, plans in place to cut production costs on 360 each year, japanese 360 originally planned to have FF 11 on harddrive... then scrapped, Oblivion and GRAW will be delayed, same w/ PGR3 (EA propaganda to push Need For Speed??), Burnout in development for March release

Kinda credible, GRAW was just delayed.. I hope Oblivion and PGR3 aren't.

They mention that there will be a treat coming on a the disc in a few months, something that will "make everyone happy".

Demo Disc: Playable - Castlevania, Spartan, Heroes of the Pacific, Kingdom Under Fire, Pac-Man World 3, Karaoke Revolution Party, Without Warning. Videos - 50 Cent Bulletproof. Showcase - True Crime, Stacked

Reviews: Ultimate Spider-Man 6.4
Spartan 8.4
Blitz: The League 7.4
Marvel Nemesis 5.7
Conflict: Global Terror 7.4
Sniper Elite 7.6
King of Fighters 8.5
Capcom Classics 8.9
Big Mutha Truckers 4.1
Nightmare Before Christmas 7.1
Worms 4 Mayhem 6.5
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood 9.6, Editors Choice
The Suffering: Ties That Bind 8.6
Serious Sam 2 7.5
Without Warning 1.5
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks 7.6
NBA Live 06 8.7
NBA 2k6 7.7
SSX On Tour 8.0
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes 8.8

:lol: @ Without Warning!

Whatever it is wont be out for a long time and might even be cancelled between now and then so they could say anything. Diablo IV: Curse of the Warerabbits, the MMO.

[quote name='Scorch']They posted some information.. not about that, though.

Kinda credible, GRAW was just delayed.. I hope Oblivion and PGR3 aren't.

:lol: @ Without Warning![/QUOTE]

why would they have a playable demo of a game they gave a 1.5 to makes me wonder :roll: .

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']what about World of Warcraft?[/QUOTE]

If it's WoW, that would be enough for me to revive my account. :)

[quote name='Spoon_si']SHENMUE III ONLINE.... Just think sbout it....

damn I'm gettin goose bumps from this topic....[/QUOTE]

Can you play as a sailor?

There has been a lot of speculation on TFLO. Rumors continue to swirl that the game never really stopped being in development. Will it come out? I personally doubt it but hey I have three words for games that spend insane amount of time in development time and people will never think will come out; Duke Nukem Forever. Stranger things have happened.

What could it be?

Who knows. How about a Battletoads.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']There has been a lot of speculation on TFLO. Rumors continue to swirl that the game never really stopped being in development. Will it come out? I personally doubt it but hey I have three words for games that spend insane amount of time in development time and people will never think will come out; Duke Nukem Forever. Stranger things have happened.

What could it be?

Who knows. How about a Battletoads.[/QUOTE]

i just creamed at the thought of it being Battletoads...thanks, you owe me a wet whipe

I got my mag a couple days ago... there is a big article on Bio Ware's Mass Effect... although I havn't looked though the entire magazine, I think this is the 360's top secret xbox title...

[quote name='Swift900']I got my mag a couple days ago... there is a big article on Bio Ware's Mass Effect... although I havn't looked though the entire magazine, I think this is the 360's top secret xbox title...[/QUOTE]

What's on the cover is it Perfect Dark Zero? If so thats last month, If not what's on the cover. They stated:

"Super undercover cover story"
so the cover may reveal what the game is.

The cover has Mass Effect on it, so I'm sure that was probably what they were talking about. It was probably a secret at the time.

[quote name='Rig']So...it's a game nobody has heard of and it isn't a sequal?[/QUOTE]

It's the new BioWare game Mass Effect. The issue is out. There really isn't any mystery anymore, so I'm not sure why people are still guessing.

[quote name='shipwreck']It's the new BioWare game Mass Effect. The issue is out. There really isn't any mystery anymore, so I'm not sure why people are still guessing.[/QUOTE]

Because game fantasies get us all hot and horny

I am waiting for the announcement of Shadowrun: MMORPG on the 360. I can't wait and hope that they can get some of the feel of the Genesis game Shadowrun. I really hated IGN for that April Fool's joke about 4 years ago saying Shadowrun 2 was coming out for the dreamcast, those bastards.

[quote name='shipwreck']It's the new BioWare game Mass Effect. The issue is out. There really isn't any mystery anymore, so I'm not sure why people are still guessing.[/QUOTE]

I realized that. (I read through the thread...) I was just saying that it's a game nobody knows of and it wasn't a sequal to something we've all wanted....making it a crappy "secret" game if you ask me...

oh man thats funny

[quote name='Rig']I realized that. (I read through the thread...) I was just saying that it's a game nobody knows of and it wasn't a sequal to something we've all wanted....making it a crappy "secret" game if you ask me...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew that you realized that, as I know that you are not an idiot. I really didn't mean to even quote you, but being the idiot that I am, I must have hit the "quote" button instead of "reply". :)

And I do agree that it is a crappy "secret" game. I guess OXM thought that everyone would be excited that there is a new BioWare game, but the truth about the matter is that very few people care about BioWare games. A lot of people loved that there was a good Star Wars RPG, but there was a reason that Jade Empire was being clearanced out at EB. That's not to say that Jade Empire isn't a good game, but I'm just using it as an example of how much the general public cares if BioWare makes a game or not. I'm excited about Mass Effect, but I'm guessing a lot of OXM readers are just going to skip over the article. Now if it was another Star Wars RPG...

I don't think its going to be anything really big.

I would put my money on the following:
-Halo 2 Directors Cut (They Need Halo at launch)
-MechAssault III
-SoulCalibur III (Okay this would be big)
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
-Unreal Championship III
-Untitled StarWars Game
-Updated version of GTA: San Andreas
-Updated version of Doom3

Very unlikely it will be a Rare game. I'm still surprized they got Perfect Dark 0 out on time insted of 4 years late. But we don't know how the actuall game will be, could be crap all we know. Rare is good and making good looking crappy games.

[quote name='CapAmerica']I don't think its going to be anything really big.

I would put my money on the following:
-Halo 2 Directors Cut (They Need Halo at launch)
-MechAssault III
-SoulCalibur III (Okay this would be big)
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
-Unreal Championship III
-Untitled StarWars Game
-Updated version of GTA: San Andreas
-Updated version of Doom3

Very unlikely it will be a Rare game. I'm still surprized they got Perfect Dark 0 out on time insted of 4 years late. But we don't know how the actuall game will be, could be crap all we know. Rare is good and making good looking crappy games.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, perhaps you should read the replies

[quote name='shipwreck']Damn it, I just realized I had the "Invisible Font Button" pressed on my keyboard. Can anybody read this now?[/QUOTE]
:lol:

but they say Mass Effect, the secret title to which the topic line refers to , is just ONE of the 360's secret titles....oooohhhh :cool:

maybe another one is Street Fighter 4.....yeah, and maybe I'll find a pair of Sox tickets on the sidewalk today.

[quote name='Scorch']Uhh, perhaps you should read the replies[/QUOTE]

By bad, I skimed over the replys and saw alot of goofy posts and I must have missed that post on BioWare.

bread's done
Back