Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (PS2) $4.99 NEW @ EBgames.com

Already picked up the GCN version (for $5) a while ago, the multiplayer is fun but you have to unlock levels, which is hard to do.

It's not THAT difficult. I beat it, and I'm a total noob. It's just one of those games where you have to know the easiest way to defeat an enemy, know where they're located, and know how to avoid getting raped to oblivion. Once you get that down pat after a few deaths then it's smoothe sailing from there. This game is excellent. Awesome gameplay, great graphics, great (hilarious) story, great multiplayer (offline :( ), and it's also around 20 hours to boot. In fact... all of this is making me want the game again. This game flew under the radar X 12, and at this price I highly highly suggest you pick this up. 9.5/10 in my book.

oh, I thought the "glitch in the system" was referring to ebgames website selling it cheap cause the website had a glitch. later I find out that's the subtitle of the game XD

This is definately one of the greatest games I have over played and probably the most overlooked one of all time. I bought it at 20 dollars and was more than satisfied, multiplayer in this game is great as well.

I have read over and over how this game is worth picking up but i always skip out but i finally took the plunge and picked it up. Getting a game for less than 1 hour of work is a good feeling! :D

Anyone know if they're running the same deal in B&M stores? I was thinking about walking down to the one near me so I could get myself something with the $20 gift certificate that I got from buying Syphon Filter way back at the beginning of the summer.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Which version is better: ps2 or gamecube? I like cheap games, and it'll be something totally different from what I usually buy.[/QUOTE]

I read the reviews when it first came out, and the order of goodness went from Xbox>GCN>PS2. The PS2 version had some slowdown, popin, loading issues comapred to the other 2 versions. But still... $5.... cant really go wrong. Im still holding out for a $5 Xbox version tho.

bread's done
Back