(Out of stock online) SSX 3 (GameCube) $7.96 NEW (+ $1.99 shipping) @ CircuitCity.com

Forgot to mention that in-store pickup is not available for this game. But who cares? It was $10.40 including tax & shipping...nice! :applause:

[quote name='Ravenlunatic']Forgot to mention that in-store pickup is not available for this game. But who cares? It was $10.40 including tax & shipping...nice! :applause:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I hate that no in-store pickup. But I needed an excuse to use my crappy $1 coupon, $9.55 out the door. The clincher was my available PriceGrabber rebate. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Ravenlunatic']Forgot to mention that in-store pickup is not available for this game. But who cares? It was $10.40 including tax & shipping...nice! :applause:[/QUOTE]

CC.com = never has allowed for store pick-up for games. Hardware and acc. only.

I'd consider ordering, but Wilma + Florida = I don't know if I'll have a house much less electricity.

[quote name='bmarquardt']CC.com = never has allowed for store pick-up for games. Hardware and acc. only.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

I tried three times and by the third time it was sold out.

EDIT-

You still can add it to your cart, but thats pointless because it's sold out online and you can't do instore pickup...

"Out of stock online
Not available in stores"

bread's done
Back