PSP Lot

cmagus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Ok over the past few months I have become kind of bored with my psp.I really have no time for it anyways so I am selling mine in a huge lot.I am looking in the area of $700.00 shipped.The bundle includes

PSP w/Original contents ,memory card,sampler disc and so on(except headphones and my value pack did not come with spiderman 2 I boguht mine after that whole thing ended)
Intec PSP pro gamers kit w/ Car adapter, cloth, umd holder,headphones and its a very sturdy and safe case for travelling

Rengoku -sealed

Darkstalkers chaos tower- sealed

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition -sealed

Twisted Metal Head on- sealed

Legend of Hereos Ghargav Triology (import) complete and in great condition

Mercury- Complete opened but never played like new condition

Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix- Brand new never played but plastic is off

Metal Gear Ac!d- Never played brand new plastic is off

Medievil Ressurection- Played for half hour complete great condition

Hot shots golf open Tee- Opened never played complete

Lumines- been played a hell of alot lol but in great shape and complete

Napoleon Dynamite UMD -Watched twice great condition

Appleseed UMD- Watched once great condition

Ape Escape on the loose- great condition played a few times

The PSP is V:1.52 (medievil requires it) and is in great shape.These items are coming from a smoke free home and have been very well looked after.Pm me with any questions you may have thanks

set.jpg

game2.jpg

game1.jpg

[quote name='cmagus']Well that thread is long dead and I have also added alot more stuff to it thanks but there was no need for that[/QUOTE]

How was it dead? You just started it 16 days ago. You can always EDIT your other list and put new pics in if you wanted to. Then BUMP! it. It's that simple.

Just a heads up to you, I had a 1.5 PSP with 21 games, 512MB Memory Stick, and much more and could not get $800.00 for it.

Im just letting you know that $500- $550 is a reasonable price. You could prob get $600, but I highly doubt it considering its cag. Try to find some sucker off the street to buy it. Thats what i did.

[quote name='pimpinc333']How was it dead? You just started it 16 days ago. You can always EDIT your other list and put new pics in if you wanted to. Then BUMP! it. It's that simple.[/QUOTE]

Then lock then i dont care im not gonna argue this crap with you. You think im the only one who has ever created another thread for something

[quote name='RandyTsai']Im just letting you know that $500- $550 is a reasonable price. You could prob get $600, but I highly doubt it considering its cag. Try to find some sucker off the street to buy it. Thats what i did.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
PSP=$200
Games=$360 (@$30/ea)
Movies=$40
Case=$20

bump

this CAG member is real cool, my transaction with him went smoothly, he's also very friendly.. give him a break about creating new thread :)

bread's done
Back