Unreal Championship 2 XBOX (new) $19.99 @ ebgames .com

No, it just came out in what, April? You have another 3-5 months before it's Platinum eligible and it still has to sell 400,000 units. Somehow I doubt that game sold 400,000 units.

I loved UC:LC, The 3rd perosn is like 10000x better than Socrap 3's one, and u can switch to 1st person also which is also 10000x better than socrap 3s one. This game is wayyy better than Socom 3. But I traded this game for Tales of Destiny like in May.

[quote name='gopro']I loved UC:LC, The 3rd perosn is like 10000x better than Socrap 3's one, and u can switch to 1st person also which is also 10000x better than socrap 3s one. This game is wayyy better than Socom 3. But I traded this game for Tales of Destiny like in May.[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE RETARDED... those games are nothing alike....

I might buy this game when its like 13 used.

It is a great game. I picked it up because I was tired of Halo2 and all of the assholes on there. Well worth the money.

The offline is much harder than online. The bots are just soooo damn good. But the online is a bit more fun since it is against humans.

It's a nice change of pace from everything else.

The community is very small. The most people I've ever seen on was like 25. But they are all good, for the most part. Only a few people that call you a noob and piss you off.

Lots of characters to choose from. Good if you haven't gotten to do this in a while.

If you couldn't tell I'm tired of Halo and all of asses on there.

If you are too I'd suggest getting this. Well this or one of the Ghost Recons. Both are good solid games that have good communities.

how's system link on this? can it be setup to be 4 per xbox or is it one of those neutered titles where you need 16 xboxes to max it out?

I've read that this game allows for bots to be included if the host choses on xbox live. Can anyone confirm this?

Can a guest play as well?

My friends and I have been playing Ghost Recon 2 SS and have been enjoying playing coop missions. We've been looking for other games to play coop on xbox live. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

From my google searches Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow is limited to 4 players coop, but I don't know if guests can play.

I keep finding that GR2 is limited to 4, but in GR2 SS we can have more. Sometimes our group has up to 6 or 7 players that vary in skill... which is why coop is best for us.

Thanks for everyone's advice in advance.

[quote name='help1']YOU ARE RETARDED... those games are nothing alike....

I might buy this game when its like 13 used.[/QUOTE]

Are u an idiot? Cant u read what My post contained? It said about the 3rd person/1st person views since they both have that function. Damn ur an idiot. Learning is good in school.

yes about the bots being somewhat hard is true. I think on one of the missions I had to defeat like so many aliens before my enemy did or I would lose, the friggen bot could kill me in like 3-5 hits or less. Well i cant remember to well but offline is harder.

[quote name='CheapyD']88% from gamerankings
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920087.asp

I could get this and conker for $30 from gamefly...2 xbox live games

Is anyone still playing these games online?[/QUOTE]

The problem with Conker's multiplayer for me is I can't tell who is friendly or foe unless they shoot me first. The gamertag on the top of each character clutters the screen. I find myself focusing intensely on the presence or lack of bushy tail (squirrel) depending on the side I am on and this takes away from my enjoyment.

UC2 is fun. I've heard that it lags and freezes online often for some. I've only had it freeze on me twice offline.

UC2 bots are very challenging. The reason I come back to this game is that I can play the challenging bots offline when there's no one online. Since I suck, the bots are good enough for me.

One part of the game I really hate is Overdose on the Cancer map in campaign mode. Even at the Novice level, the bots seem to know where the ball will spawn and get there before I am even halfway there and score before I can attack.

I'll have to agree with the Conker thing being unbalanced online. If you're a sniper or normal soldier you're practically useless. The sniping on that game is horrible. That leaves the rocket guy and the ninja. Both of which are incredibly cheap. One hit kills without a powered up weapon and beheadings out of nowhere suck. Also, the pilot character is weak as hell. If you take a bomber up I've just sat in one place the whole game and kept dropping bombs. I had like 40 kills because I knew where the spawn point was and also bombed out the opposing vehicle spawn.

[quote name='gopro']Are u an idiot? Cant u read what My post contained? It said about the 3rd person/1st person views since they both have that function. Damn ur an idiot. Learning is good in school.[/QUOTE]
LOL!! :rofl: This coming from the one making up names for games. "Socrap" hahaha, good one, "It said about the 3rd person..." yes learning IS good in school, so please continue going and play less games. :lol:

Hows the Xbox Live Community for Unreal Champaionship 2 ? Im worried that if i purchase it and go online I wont find enough players.

[quote name='satan0']It is a great game. I picked it up because I was tired of Halo2 and all of the assholes on there. Well worth the money.

The offline is much harder than online. The bots are just soooo damn good. But the online is a bit more fun since it is against humans.

It's a nice change of pace from everything else.

The community is very small. The most people I've ever seen on was like 25. But they are all good, for the most part. Only a few people that call you a noob and piss you off.

Lots of characters to choose from. Good if you haven't gotten to do this in a while.

If you couldn't tell I'm tired of Halo and all of asses on there.

If you are too I'd suggest getting this. Well this or one of the Ghost Recons. Both are good solid games that have good communities.[/QUOTE]

Thats why why you purposely fuck with the Dorks in halo2 it is so fun i put my vocie on speaker and you hear some guy with a nazely voice yelling at the top of his lungs

[quote name='gopro']Are u an idiot? Cant u read what My post contained? It said about the 3rd person/1st person views since they both have that function. Damn ur an idiot. Learning is good in school.

yes about the bots being somewhat hard is true. I think on one of the missions I had to defeat like so many aliens before my enemy did or I would lose, the friggen bot could kill me in like 3-5 hits or less. Well i cant remember to well but offline is harder.[/QUOTE]

Calling someone an idiot is more impressive when you dont make so many gramatical mistakes.

Also, by your logic, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is like Socom 3 because it has 3rd person and first person also, correct?

bread's done
Back