Scaling back on gaming! Make me offers! GBM->GC Cable Pre-orders available

Troz1820

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
The time has come, or maybe I should say my time has left me! I no longer have the great expanses of time I once had to play videogames.
This takes up most of my time now :)
rudy.jpg

Everything I'm selling will be listed here at least one week before I ship it off to eBay. Feel free to make any reasonable offers you see fit. I am selling only, no trades. All of my items listed below are in excellent/mint condition and complete, unless noted otherwise, and I can provide pictures on request requested. I will only ship to the US, and generally will ship everything via USPS First Class or Priority.

I'll add more items over the next few days/weeks as I unpack everything I'm selling from storage boxes. I've got a CDX system, SNES mini, games for both of those, and more to add later. This current list is just a start...

For Sale List
Sorry, no trades right now

:ds:
- Gold, Zelda themed DS Lite System, with box and all original materials

:gba:
- Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn of Souls, Complete with original box, manual & DS-style case: $12
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Complete with original box, manual (Player's Choice) & DS-style case: $8

PS1
- Original Playstation system. Works great. Comes with the following games for free:
- Syphon Filter
- Star Wars: Dark Forces

Ebay Feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
A wee bit of a long shot, but please check my list for God of War, if my signature link thing still works. If not, copy and paste.

-Sailorneorune

Hey im interested in the 6200 agp card. You can check my list in my sig link. i also have a sempron 2400 and a socket 462 Asus board to go with it as well as an ATI Radeon 9200 128mb Agp card.

bread's done
Back