15% Off All (non-PC) Video Games at Fred Meyer, 10/23-29

amishler

CAGiversary!
In this week's Fred Meyer ad, there's a coupon for 15% off all video game software. Assuming it's like past Fred Meyer deals, it excludes PC games but should be good for all console and handheld games. If you don't take the paper, they tend to have the coupons in-store.

Deal sucks completely, it almost comes out to 50 dollars a game for new ones, and unless you want DS or psp games....its really not that great. Wrong week considering its the TRU by 2 get 1.

i'm not sure where the nearest Fred Meyer is, but i appreciate the heads up OP. if that includes new games then fuggin' rock on. i've been meaning to get Shadow of Colossus for a good price.

thanx OP!

[quote name='sandrokstar']i'm not sure where the nearest Fred Meyer is, but i appreciate the heads up OP. if that includes new games then fuggin' rock on. i've been meaning to get Shadow of Colossus for a good price.

thanx OP![/QUOTE] No problem. :) According to their store finder, there's one at 555 Trosper Rd SW in Tumwater, and one at 700 Sleater-Kinney Rd SE in Lacey. And it should be any console or handheld game that's on the shelf this week, with the probable exception of clearance games.

The one closest to me actually had 3 copies of Shadow of the Colossus on their shelves today, so it might be worth a look before Wednesday even. (That's the one on 108th Ave SE in Renton, if anybody wants to try to snag a copy of SotC early; I didn't grab one, though I was sorely tempted. But I think I'll finish ICO first.)

By the way, for similar deals in the past they've had the coupons freely available in the electronics department, but I didn't see any today. You might want to make sure you have a copy of the coupon from your paper before you head in, or check at the entrance for a copy of the circular.

Cool, thanks for posting this deal. Nice way to take advantage of my $5 off Fred Meyers coupon! Hopefully it'll work with this deal.

You might as well pick up SoTC...ICO only takes about 5-8 hours to finish. Both are incredible games!

bread's done
Back