* * * * * 4 votes

CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

#7021 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17372 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

"Quit talking about Dr. Sarno but here's a question about Dr. Sarno I'd like answered"

If you don't want to read one of his books, you can wait for the documentary:

heres the wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia...ositis_syndrome

#7022 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8913 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:19 AM

Cheapy, Wombat and Ship - Are you afraid there might be roaches in your PS4?

Article reference: https://consumerist....-playstation-4/

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#7023 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

Any D-Box movie plans for Cheapy and Shipwreck at E3 yet?

#7024 bickle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   747 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

Top Analyst Challenge: When will Nintendo release a 2nd revision of the Switch that will fix most of the design issues and introduce one minor issue that we will live with.

#7025 Rob_e_ray   Rob E Ray CAG in Training   7 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Rob_e_ray

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

Just a comment: January 9th, I searched for best video gaming podcasts and came across an article on the "Make Use Of" website that listed 10 (I think) shows about video games. I listened to a couple episodes from different shows. Super Marcato Brothers seemed like it could have a lot of potential, but I eventually settled on the Cagcast after hearing your "Grand Moff Talkin" episode. But I didn't get all the references and went back an episode and listened to it. Still not satisfied, I began listening to every single episode starting at the 5 minute 1st episode. It's odd because I feel like I'm visiting from the future because you hit every single mark in the historical context of video games and I remember those from my own perspective. I've never been a HUGE gamer (light years from the level of Shipwreck and still not even close to Cheapy and Wombat) but this has renewed my interest, especially since I have been able to take advantage of a lot of deals by discovering this website through the podcast (I got the 20% off Amazon deal for PSN online and the THQ Humble Bundle). The insight, humor, and reviews have kept me hooked and drew me to games I was never interested in before. Even on older systems. Right now, I'm on episode 343, and now that 500 is real close, I'm hoping to hit the mark at the same time. No matter, I'll still keep listening. How can I have done this? I'm a UPS driver and were get a lot of alone time, so between interactions with people which come fewer and far between after all our businesses are delivered, I catch up on at least 6 or 7 episodes a day now. Of course, in the first week, I think I listened to the first 90 because they were much shorter. Anyway, keep up the good work, and congratulations on 500 when you hit it.

#7026 Darklurkr23   Contest Win' Machine CAGiversary!   1900 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Darklurkr23

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

This one is for Wombat.

Which would you rather watch.

The Hateful Eight or The Sound of Music

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#7027 AriesDog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

AriesDog

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

Watch This Bitches:
Batman & Bill. A Hulu exclusive documentary about Batman's uncredited co-creator. I think you all you guys will enjoy this. It plays out like a good mystery to finally get him official co-creator credit.

#7028 Grosbard   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   325 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Grosbard

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I guess this week's episode has already been recording but I have a question for next episode.

I'm starting to get into home automation/smart home stuff and I would love to hear about Cheapy's set up. Also, is there anything (smart home related) you are looking forward to getting in the future? 

#7029 Matt Westcott   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Matt Westcott

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:30 AM

On previous podcasts, I believe you guys have said that the Scorpio mightn't be worth the upgrade for the resolution and framerate increase alone, and that it's more dependent on what games Microsoft brings out. Yet each time you mention which version of a multiplatform game you'll pick up, it's invariably the PS4 version because either it'll look or run better, or because it has boost mode for the PS4 Pro. Maybe I'm wrong, but I foresee this happening with games on the Scorpio. Surely Cheapy and Shipwreck will be upgrading their Xbox One regardless (no doubt Wombat will be gifted one by a kind listener), and you'll want to play the best version of multiplatform games. And by all accounts so far, the Scorpio will offer a noticeable improvement on games, even over the PS4 Pro's boost mode.

Could you foresee Scorpio being your preferred multiplatform console in future for this reason? Or are other things more important for you in your console of choice (friends list, controller, UI, social features, etc.)? 

XBL: Tazo
PSN: mattwestcott

#7030 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8913 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:19 AM

Any interest in the new Star Trek TV show or the new Witcher Series that was announced for Netflix?

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#7031 boneless   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1555 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:56 PM

I have two questions

1) Now that the switch has had success with a port of Mario Kart 8, it seems likely that there will be more Wii U ports, especially since that console didn't sell well so there's a lot of people that would still purchase those games on the switch. Do you think Nintendo could position the switch to be just that? A port machine of Wii U games and PS3 games to corner that market? It seems that the evolution of consoles has led to a large library of older games that there's no shortage of great titles. This would make the switch similar to a more advanced version of a smartphone but not quite the bleeding edge console like MS or Sony.

2) How has Shipwreck solved the problem of using a colored USB lightstrip that turns on when a console turns on? For example, the PS4 USB ports or not active until the console is on, so the lightstrip will not light up during sleep or off. The Xbox one USB ports are always active, so the light strip will always be on, unless a remote controlled power switch is used to cut power to the whole console. 

#7032 gepet0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1206 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

Talk about creepy Adam West died.  .  On his voice overs.  Adam and Burt did A cartoon

Batman the return of the caped crusaders and he seem to barely be able to finish a line.    As a fan of his I just couldn't stomach it.    

#7033 King Trax   Crazy! CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

King Trax

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

I was surprised that I didn't hear much (if anything) from anyone about QUAKE CHAMPIONS.  Was it really at E3?  Quake was such a great series, why no love for it's return?

Life is meant to be played.