* * * * * 5 votes

CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

#7051 ithaca   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

Questions for the panel.   I signed up for GCU back last month and got a B2G1F used game coupon as one of my welcome back offers, but I could never get it to work online.   I went to their forums and saw a bunch of other people stating the same problem, and eventually got a PM from a moderator that essentially said that BB was eliminating pre-owned games.   What do you guys think about this in terms of physical media?

#7052 partime20XX  

partime20XX

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Question for the next CAGcast...Am I just getting old, or are there really too many games these days??  I have yet to play most of the GOTY contenders since I'm still trying to get through stuff from 2016.  Do you guys think there's a quantity problem?  Or am I just behind?  How can we debate something like GOTY when even reviewers can't get through everything?  Hoping to start Zelda BOTW early 2018...

#7053 Nuts4Ford   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Nuts4Ford

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

Question is twofold:

first, which factions in Destiny 2 will each of you guys be representing?

second, Is there an Official CAG Clan? Can us regular folk join?

www.SavingContent.com

Executive Editor

#7054 BlueRock   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   89 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

BlueRock

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

Forza 7. Fed up or pay up? Going to make a vow to stick them this time?

Is the reason MS keeps pushing the boundaries on annoying buyers because buyers seem to keep buying anyway?

I actually was planning on buying it on PC but given this I'm much less likely to do so. Since I have no Xbox One this would have been my chance to play Forza for the first time in a while and I was looking forward to it. I personally would rather see these mods and loot boxes put in the more casual Forza Horizon games than in mainline Forza.

#7055 Virtua   only 5 can ladder CAGiversary!   12598 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

I was really surprised to see the cast talking about how "good" the enemy encounters and campaign was in destiny 2.

I found the campaign to be very visually interesting and a better story by far, but fighting the enemies is so dull.

You have enemes that stand out of cover and wait to get shot, groups that stand around waiting to get hit by a grenade, giant enemies that stand out of cover and wait to get shot in the head, and giant enemies that float slowly in the air so you can shoot them in the head.

This is changed up by hordes of low health enemies that mindlessly charge you and don't do much of anything else.

The whole game is basically shooting at enemies that barely move until their numbers go to zero. They don't flank you or do interesting things. There is almost no variation in the encounter design.

Halo had interesting enemy encounters that were designed to be a sandbox.

Destiny has targets that make pretty explosions when you shoot them.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#7056 Emiroo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   243 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:57 PM

After all the PUBG/Fortnite drama, how bad do you think it would hurt PUBG if AAA shooters like CoD, Overwatch, Destiny, etc started shoehorning in the same mode as well?

Posted Image

#7057 bickle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   762 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:46 PM

Anything new for the hype train? For me it is the new Wolfenstein and The Mummy Demastered.

#7058 Calinks   Chief Executive of St. Paul CAGing CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Fortnite has surpassed 7 million users. Many console gamers such as myself have are really enjoying this game as its the only major open world BR style game available on consoles. So two questions. 

1. Do you think this shows that the BR game type does have a big audience in the console market (many think other wise)

2. Do you think this has taken some steam out of any would be PUBG console hype. They beat PUBG to the console punch and with updates already coming out, this could potentially take some customers away. 

Check out my Quick Hit Fun Game Clip of the week!

#7059 Phil   Bazinga! CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

Cheapy, what is "Japanese School"?

#7060 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

Wombat, did you try to pick up the super-limited Szechuan sauce from McDonald's?

#7061 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   374 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

Sorry for posting another question.. Shipwreck, since getting a GTX 1060 for Planetcoaster, have you tried out any other PC games?

#7062 radjago   Long-time CAG CAGiversary!   4076 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

Cheapy,

I've recently started a job at a new company and ping pong is a big part of the company culture. Do you have any tips, recommendations for YouTube channels or other resources to up my scrub-level game?

#7063 Fooseball   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Fooseball

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

DropMix Shipbat Consulting segment: If we wait for the inevitable retail clearance of Dropmix then aren't we dooming it for all future content? They need to drop the price now to stay moving on and off shelves because once Target decides to clearance it they won't be buying more units and if there are no more units they'll stop selling and making cards, right?  Discuss with all of your retail insight wisdom! Do I need to buy at full price for any chance of this thing growing or is it just doomed?