Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Feel free to add any pictures you want. Stuck at work, thinking about a classic game, or just plain bored. Add to the community. Help us feel smart and knowledgeable.

- Upload the pics and change the file name.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I'm ultra bored at work (Thanks to Wilma) so I'll start a little game. Just guess the video game from the screenshot. Here's the first one.

brawlb-11.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hint: Upload to imageshack.us or photobucket, make sure "super_nes/brawl_brothers" isn't in the filename.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Last Bronx

edit: Actually, I think the above one is right. I thought the orange guy was from last bronx.[/QUOTE]

If it's any consolation, my immediate guess was also Last Bronx. But I recognized the blue/orange guy from FV.

[quote name='coolcps']This was the first game that came to my head for people to guess.

[/QUOTE]

Tecmo: Secret of the Stars?

no idea what it is, but it's not secret of the stars

they don't have a heart life system, nor do the graphics really look like that

(plus i've beaten the game not not seen any sort of faeries like that)

[quote name='coolcps']This was the first game that came to my head for people to guess.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that "Young Merlin" for the SNES? Damn that game and it's mine cart level!

[quote name='BlueWingX']Isn't that "Young Merlin" for the SNES? Damn that game and it's mine cart level![/QUOTE]

WINNAR! yea and DAMN that mine cart level, this game was so interesting back in the day cuz its not one where everything is hella easy and apparent.

[quote name='evilmax17']Actually...

yourmotherisfat7it.gif
[/QUOTE]
The answer was..."Toilet Kids" for the PC-Engine (Japanese TG16). It might've been a dirty trick to do an import, but who can resist a poop-themed shooter?

i give up. it isn't keith courage, china warrior, legendary axe, splatter house or strip fighter 2

bread's done
Back