KB Toys Bay Area Clearance?

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Has anyone checked their local KB toys to see what store has what in stock? The nearest one to where I'm at is the store in Milpitas/Great Mall (ToyWorks I guess), but it's so far out of my way that I'd hate to go out that way for nothing, anyone else know where we can find anything? Maybe we can get a list or something. I'm gonna try to hit one going further south (Gilroy, another Toy Works) I'll list what I find if anything.

[quote name='Redeema'] I'm gonna try to hit one going further south (Gilroy, another Toy Works) I'll list what I find if anything.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Gilroy has any games, it's just a toy outlet with toys. Well, good luck anyways in finding any. ;)

They closed all the KBs on the penninsula last year. I dont even know where the closest one is anymore, probably more than an hour drive (from San Bruno).

[quote name='gizmogc']Nothing in Oxnard Ca[/QUOTE]

I also checked the Ventura and Camarillo stores when the sale started, nothing and a half.

[quote name='Esper']I don't think Gilroy has any games, it's just a toy outlet with toys. Well, good luck anyways in finding any. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yup, Giroy doesn't sell video games.

So has anyone been to the Great Mall? I'm planning on going on Wednesday, unless I hear there is nothing there......

If I do go, I'll post what I find.

dam, we hit all the crappy, empty stores and no one hit the one that actually sells games, and you guys were half right Gilroy doesn't have console games, they do have PC stuff, but nothing even worth mentioning.

[quote name='vietgurl']thank you for this thread cuz i was planning on borrowing my friend's car and hitting all the ebs in the bay area.[/QUOTE]

isn't it great to have reginal cag helping each other?
there used to be a kb toys at bay fair in san leandro and i guess i dont even know when they closed down that store.

bread's done
Back