Farcry Topic

does any one have any annoying as shit static noise for when they do anything but stand still?
If not, either my disc or box is fucked up,
but I was playing Halo with no trouble last night, so I'm not sure which it is.

It hasn't done anything like that for me. Is it in the single player or multiplayer?

its in single, I move through the bushes, reload, hear the helicopter overhead, etc, and almost all of it comes out through the speakers as static,
I havent updated it yet though, so I'll try that after dinner,

any other suggestions?

I can't join the game you guys are playing because it's full.

has anyone else here beaten the single player?
I just beat it, and was wondering what was in the box that doyle gave carver at the end,
did it not show you or did I just completely miss it?

[quote name='onetrackmind']i just started playing this game about 10 minutes ago[/QUOTE]Get online later tonight once you get the hang of it in the single player,
I need some more people other than Sticky who I'm actually better than at this game;)

That was weird. It told me "this game session is no longer available" and then I wasn't able to join back because the room was full even though it said only 7/8 people were in the room. :?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Anyone gonna be up for this at some point at or around 7-9 ET?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I might be out of work by then.

[quote name='Brak']Possibly. I might be out of work by then.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: work on the weekend :rofl:

I am just glad I don't have to work 3rds on any weekends, that would suck major ass.

Just hit me up on AIM if anyone wants to get on at some point during the day. And obviously, if I don't respond, I am not around, but that goes without saying.

[quote name='rabbitt']I don't see myself playing too much more of this game.[/QUOTE]Why? Just not the kind of game you like?

[quote name='rabbitt']Oh, BTW craven, Shrike was on last night.[/QUOTE]That was the first time I had seen grandpa in months.

Ehh, my only complaint about the game is the talking. I hate having to be within proximity, just to talk to someone in non team based games. They could've atleast made the voice louder, just noticibly (not much louder), as the players get closer to one another.

[quote name='rabbitt']I don't see myself playing too much more of this game.[/QUOTE]

Why?

[quote name='Brak']Why?[/QUOTE]

Besides mapmaker destroying my masterpiece, school and other games. I guess the excitement of the 360 has jaded my feeling for this generation's games a little bit.

[quote name='rabbitt']Besides mapmaker destroying my masterpiece, school and other games. I guess the excitement of the 360 has jaded my feeling for this generation's games a little bit.[/QUOTE]

Really?

It looks like I'm still going to toil in the Xbox-generation while I have a 360 -- too many good games to merely shelf.

[quote name='Brak']Really?

It looks like I'm still going to toil in the Xbox-generation while I have a 360 -- too many good games to merely shelf.[/QUOTE]

I'll try and get on every now and then, if only to hear some familiar voices (craven, I'm lookin' at you).

[quote name='Brak']Anyone getting Far Cry Instincts: Predator (360)?[/QUOTE]
Probably, hopefully someone else besides me will play it this time.

[quote name='Brak']Anyone getting Far Cry Instincts: Predator (360)?[/quote]is it a sequel or just a port that takes advantage of the 360's hardware?

not like it really matters, because its useless to me thanks to the severe lack of Xbox 360 in my house

[quote name='LiquidNight']is it a sequel or just a port that takes advantage of the 360's hardware?

not like it really matters, because its useless to me thanks to the severe lack of Xbox 360 in my house[/QUOTE]

Far Cry Instincts Evolution (XBOX) offers players a new story, characters, and game features over the original Far Cry Instincts.

Far Cry Instincts Predator (XBOX 360) features both Far Cry Instincts Evolution and an enhanced version of the original Far Cry Instincts game.

So there's an Xbox version, which will be priced at $30, if you were interested.

So does anyone still play or even have this game? I picked it up a few weeks ago and I'm surprised that people still play it online.

bread's done
Back