Free NIN "Collected" DVD (while supplies last).

"On it is a body of work section, as well as a featurette, which features clips from every NIN video dating back to 1989, live footage from Woodstock '94, and the full video for "The Hand That Feeds." This is the footage that was played at the exclusive [WITH_TEETH] Listening Parties scattered across the country. "

Taken from a random ebay auction. Thanks for the heads up

Sucks that I can't get it. I'm already registered with NIN.com

Maybe I'll have my brother sign up for an account there. I don't think he has one.

Mucho Thanks OP for pointing this one out. Big NIN fan and hadn't even heard of this before.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Sucks that I can't get it. I'm already registered with NIN.com

Maybe I'll have my brother sign up for an account there. I don't think he has one.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you probably did, but, just in case, did you try the "Already registered? Click here to login and update your profile" link?

[quote name='guessed']I'm sure you probably did, but, just in case, did you try the "Already registered? Click here to login and update your profile" link?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Tried the link you gave, and it looks like I've got a copy of this coming in the mail.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Sucks that I can't get it. I'm already registered with NIN.com

Maybe I'll have my brother sign up for an account there. I don't think he has one.[/QUOTE]
I signed up so if your brother falls through, youve got a backup. Only cost ya the nominal postage. :D

[quote name='supadupacheap']I signed up so if your brother falls through, youve got a backup. Only cost ya the nominal postage. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer. The new link did ask for my address, so hopefully I will get one.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I signed up so if your brother falls through, youve got a backup. Only cost ya the nominal postage. :D[/QUOTE]

Are they charging for postage? I don't remember it asking for any payment.

[quote name='_heretic']Are they charging for postage? I don't remember it asking for any payment.[/QUOTE]

No, he's telling me that if I don't get a copy of the FREE DVD, that he'll send me the DVD if I pay him the postage.

[quote name='Bezerker']Are there still any left even though this has been going on for 6 months?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't hurt to try, I guess.

[quote name='Bezerker']Are there still any left even though this has been going on for 6 months?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was't aware that this had been offered directly from nin.com for the last 6 months. Hopefully I didn't waste everyone's time.

[quote name='guessed']Sorry, I was't aware that this had been offered directly from nin.com for the last 6 months. Hopefully I didn't waste everyone's time.[/QUOTE]

Its worth a shot, so thanks.

I signed up for this a long time ago and pretty much forgot about it... but then a couple of weeks ago it finally showed up. The video montage is nice. The "Body of Work" thing is basically the same one offered on the With Teeth dual disc.

On an unrelated note, I'll be seeing NIN at Madison Square Garden this Thursday :mrgreen:

[quote name='BustaUppa']On an unrelated note, I'll be seeing NIN at Madison Square Garden this Thursday :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

NIN tonight with Death from Above 1979 and Queens of the Stone Age. That's right, Halloween Night!

[quote name='Scorch']NIN tonight with Death from Above 1979 and Queens of the Stone Age. That's right, Halloween Night![/QUOTE]

You'll have a kickass time. They were great in concert. Great set list.

[quote name='Scorch']NIN tonight with Death from Above 1979 and Queens of the Stone Age. That's right, Halloween Night![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was pretty shocked last week when I realized that NIN was playing here on Halloween (tonight). I'm not going, I only found out about it a week ago, plus, well, I'm an old man, relatively speaking (I was in high school when Pretty Hate Machine was released, for crying out loud. A lot of the current fans weren't even born yet. Oh god, I'm depressed now. I think I will just go home and die). I would have expected someplace bigger.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn I click on register and it just refreshes my screen. No confirmation what so ever.[/QUOTE]

Same here, tried both Firefox and IE7 beta.

bread's done
Back