Free City of Heroes: Bootleg Edition (Legit) at Best Buy Stores (YMMV?)

Branger

CAG Veteran
Hello true believers! I was at the Best Buy store located on Loop 410/San Pedro Ave here in San Antonio TX, and they were giving away free City of Heroes: Bootleg Edition discs. After doing some research, I found that it is the full CoH, but has a 14 day online-trial period. If you want to keep playing online, you have to buy the monthly subscription. I haven't tried playing yet but it seems like a good deal. I'll also see if these discs are available at another BB closer to my house.

already posted.....good game to play...

[quote name='Branger']Hello true believers! I was at the Best Buy store located on Loop 410/San Pedro Ave here in San Antonio TX, and they were giving away free City of Heroes: Bootleg Edition discs. After doing some research, I found that it is the full CoH, but has a 14 day online-trial period. If you want to keep playing online, you have to buy the monthly subscription. I haven't tried playing yet but it seems like a good deal. I'll also see if these discs are available at another BB closer to my house.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back