Mario Golf (GBA-Used) $9.99 @ hitmenow.com

Hmm, i actually have thought about buying this for a while but I know nothing of this retailer. Good price, though.

I used to order from HitMeNow two to three years ago constantly since they had an amazing influx of anime DVDs that they were selling for $10 a pop, new. They were always reliable and had great reps on several message boards who were quick to relay pricing ideas and were really open to particular ideas about sales and what the customers wanted.

Last I heard Suncoast/Media Play/Sam Goody approached them to help them start their Used Product lines in their B&M stores. I think they are still currently attached, although I don't know the relationship. I think HitMeNow is its own entity and was/is partnered with the Suncoast group of stores rather than being bought over or anything, but the company still seems to be going strong and all.

Personally, since I had 11 orders with them in the past, I'll consider ordering but I'm a little bit apprehensive about them nowadays. I haven't heard anything particularly negative in recent memory, though, so I think they should be safe.

[quote name='pthagonal']Hmm, i actually have thought about buying this for a while but I know nothing of this retailer. Good price, though.[/QUOTE]

it was originally posted on bytesizedeals a few days ago. people there ordered it and the pics looked like the retailer is reliable.

[quote name='PimpBot2000']it was originally posted on bytesizedeals a few days ago. people there ordered it and the pics looked like the retailer is reliable.[/QUOTE]

Well then it sounds like a super deal.

Can OP or a mod add "used" to the thread title? As-is it's misleading.

Edit: Hmm, I see now the thread is tagged with the "used" icon. Though that's sufficient, I suppose, I still think it would be a good idea to add it to the text. I missed it the first few times I saw this thread, and it doesn't show up on the forum links from the main page.

bread's done
Back