Far Cry: Instincts 29.99 new, $20 used AC EBgames

I think it was $30 at Best Buy too... so after like a month the price drops like $20 on this game... glad I waited. Not sure if I'll end up buying the game, but it's a little more tempting as the prices fall.

[quote name='swetooth9']saw this B&M today...good deal...i got it for 28.88 though[/QUOTE]

So did I. Another UbiSoft title $20 less a month later, I guess this must be permanent drop.

It's sad that publishers like Ubi who publish such great titles sell like shit, and publishers who put out a large percentage of shitty game like EA sell millions.

I'm guessing it's because of the 360 launch being so close. $30 for an Xbox version is a great outlet for UBI to get more sales on a previous/year old release, before console gamers decide move on to a new system of games.

The PC version still goes for $20, so an inhanced gameplay version for Xbox is definetly worth $30. I'm guessing it will not drop much below $30 IMO for a while. Plus Ubi, EB, GS, and did have a RBS 3 included, so that counted in on the value of when it first came, so I consider that not being offered as $10 of $20 drop.

I hope this is a universal drop. TRU has it and it's still $49.99. I'd definitely get it if it was $29.99. I have a TRU Visa and I get free $10 Geoffrey dollars back each month which I use to buy video games and action figures. Nice deal.

UbiSoft is really driving me crazy. They release a game for $49.99...then roughly 1-2 months later, they drop the price to $29.99 temportary.

Being that I'm a huge BiA fan, I just had to get the sequel at launch. Now i'm kicking myself in the ass. You would think being a CAG would smarten me up?

P.S. I'm not even going to admit to buying Far Cry: Instincts used for $40 either. ;)

[quote name='Scorch']It's not a price drop, EB's doing this as a one week sale.[/QUOTE]

If so, then GS is also doing this sale. GS B&M 29.99 new 44.99 used

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']If so, then GS is also doing this sale. GS B&M 29.99 new 44.99 used[/QUOTE]

GS used is 26.99 now, just did the price change an hour ago at the store.

[quote name='Scorch']It's not a price drop, EB's doing this as a one week sale.[/QUOTE]

And it's just coincidence that Walmart, Target, Gamestop and Best Buy all have this game for $29.99 now right?:roll:

[quote name='mtxbass1']And it's just coincidence that Walmart, Target, Gamestop and Best Buy all have this game for $29.99 now right?:roll:[/QUOTE]

No, they just all tend to officially price match to be the best store! Right? Right?

Glad i waited on this one^^, ill grab it for 20 when its in used and complete

bread's done
Back