Brand New Nintendo 64 DD System

pRINCESS-iSABELA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
legendary dynamic drive system (brand new) for sale on ebay:

item number:

and used but in excellent condition with 4 Mario Artist Games, tools (Mouse, Microphon, Communication Kit).

item number:

these aren't for cheap a gamers, but for collectors mostly, but thought maybe somebody would be interested.

thanks for looking ^^

[quote name='mr ryles']how exactly did those work? I know it is an attachment to the 64 or something, but what did it really do?[/QUOTE]

this is basically add-on system to N64, which was never sold outside Japan (for 10 months, and only online) and got 11 exclusive games released on Zip Disks (with exception for Doshin the Giant which was converted later on in a bit changed form to Gamecube), system itself can do pretty much, you could browse internet, with Mario Artist games you can make your own characters, inserting them to other games(sim city DD), drawing (with mouse), if you have gameboy camera, you can edit your pictures with it, it has exclusive FZero X Expansion Set (you can make your own tracks, vehicle editor), and other things, all in all - great for someone collecting rare stuff ^^

[quote name='Autumn Star']Whoa, what the hell ever happened to it?
I'm sure it would've been a great success in usa.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was cancelled, it came out in december 1999/2000 so Dreamcast was already on the market, PS2 almost arrived, and price for DD was just to high, not much of a support from developers(DD premiere was delayed for almost 3 years), and most firms lost their interest in developing for it.

[quote name='Autumn Star']Whoa, what the hell ever happened to it?
I'm sure it would've been a great success in usa.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just like the 32X.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's crazy. I never thought it actually got released. Damn, so was that Mario Artist like a sequel to Mario Paint on SNES?[/QUOTE]

yes, exactly, called by fans - Mario Paint on steroids ^_~.
looks sweet(have some pretty awesome backgrounds from Yoshi's Story, Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Starfox 64, Banjo Kazooie and many more Nintendo franchises).
when you turning system on, you can see cool N64 logo with Mario running all over the place, amazing sight ^^

Your items are way too high priced ^^ Thanks for the pictures though, I can burn a copy of that soundtrack and print myself a cover ^_~.

[quote name='fwacce']I like how in this auction you answered their question about customs on the auction page lol. FYI it's still illegal to mismark customs forms.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ZELDA-LIMITED-E...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I hope no one reports you.[/QUOTE]

if you'd live in a country like Europe, you wouldn't want to receive package and had to pay additional 25% of the price before post office would deliver it to your doors, would you??
that's why I'm always marking package as a gift.
I don't know what's your problem.

[quote name='Blade']Your items are way too high priced ^^ Thanks for the pictures though, I can burn a copy of that soundtrack and print myself a cover ^_~.[/QUOTE]

if you like fake goodies, then the answer is - do it!!
^_~

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']if you'd live in a country like Europe, you wouldn't want to receive package and had to pay additional 25% of the price before post office would deliver it to your doors, would you??
that's why I'm always marking package as a gift.
I don't know what's your problem.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem. I was just pointing out that it's ILLEGAL. I don't know what your IQ is.

[quote name='fwacce']I don't have a problem. I was just pointing out that it's ILLEGAL. I don't know what your IQ is.[/QUOTE]

I hope you know what iq is, you're pointing out things that aren't important,
there's lots of ebayers doing this in favor to their international customers(and you won't care unless you're a European resident).
don't point these things out, I know all legal matters.
regards.

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']if you like fake goodies, then the answer is - do it!!
^_~[/QUOTE]

I do, they're cheaper ^_~

[quote name='Blade']I do, they're cheaper ^_~[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure you do like fake things...

...like your "supposed" Action Comics #1 :roll:

Hey, that's real. What would I possibly gain by posting that I had one unless I wanted someone to buy it from me?

[quote name='Blade']Hey, that's real. What would I possibly gain by posting that I had one unless I wanted someone to buy it from me?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm sure you could "sell" it a lot easier if you posted pics...

(Sorry, OP...I won't post in here anymore...again, I wish I could afford the DD!)

[quote name='fwacce']I don't have a problem. I was just pointing out that it's ILLEGAL. I don't know what your IQ is.[/QUOTE]

I agree... just lay low on it... don't get bent out of shape about it.

[quote name='Rig']Well, I'm sure you could "sell" it a lot easier if you posted pics...

(Sorry, OP...I won't post in here anymore...again, I wish I could afford the DD!)[/QUOTE]

no problem, thanks for response ^^

bread's done
Back