Preorder PoP: The Two Thrones and get a free trilogy OST

That looks nice as hell.....Maybe I'll just put the $5 down for the game...and get that soundtrack. Cus theres no way that I'd pay $50 for a game anyway.

[quote name='botticus']I love it how bonuses for cross-platform games never apply to the GameCube version.[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised they're bringing the game to the Gamecube at all. Most other 3rd party developers have all but given up on the Gamecube, even in the case of multi-platform games. It's actually unusually that UBIsoft has given them that much support.

But anyway, not a bad preorder bonus, though I don't think many people that weren't planning on getting the game at release would suddenly just on the deal for a mini-soundtrack. Still, a nice extra if you can't wait for the game to drop in price.

Edit: oh, and the Two Thrones track that's availible for download from that page sounds pretty cool. It doesn't sound like the other two games, but it's really quite good and seems like it would fit the game pretty well.

Darn it!

As a Cube-only owner, I'm sad :(

[quote name='botticus']I love it how bonuses for cross-platform games never apply to the GameCube version.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cgarb84']According to EB's website it DOES include the GC version

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257461.asp

The first two PoP have awesome soundtracks so I think I will have to order this now. The SoT has one of the most badass ending songs I've ever heard. I actually let all the credits roll by just so I could listen to it :)[/QUOTE]

Do you know what the title of the ending song is so I can ACQUIRE it somehow :)

Nice... unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend $50 on this game without playing a lot of Sands of Time, and being told Warrior Within wasn't worth the $20.

Although I did just get my Paper Mario voucher...

[quote name='botticus']Nice... unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend $50 on this game without playing a lot of Sands of Time, and being told Warrior Within wasn't worth the $20.

Although I did just get my Paper Mario voucher...[/QUOTE]

I would highly recommend both POP games. I paid $50 for Warror Within, so it is worth more than $20 to me. Warrior Within has more of a darker storyline than The Sands of Time.

[quote name='dj88tpry']I would highly recommend both POP games. I paid $50 for Warror Within, so it is worth more than $20 to me. Warrior Within has more of a darker storyline than The Sands of Time.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll look into it and consider throwing that back on my wish list. And TT.

[quote name='jetlag16']That looks nice as hell.....Maybe I'll just put the $5 down for the game...and get that soundtrack. Cus theres no way that I'd pay $50 for a game anyway.[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to just pay the $5 for the preorder and get the soundtrack without having to purchase the game? If so how?

Maybe jetlag16 was indicating he would cancel his preorder once he had received the soundtrack?

For any that preordered this instore, they have the CDs now. Pretty nice overall, it comes in an actual CD case and its 19 tracks in total and Time Only Knows is included...

I just ordered it online. It's an XMAS present from a friend but I really wanted the soundtrack as well and he agreed to order it online (with my help). Plus it means I won't have to drive 45 minutes to pick it up and S&H was cheaper than the tax.

Sometimes I feel like someone accidentally got the Guitar Hero soundtrack mixed up with the Prince of Persia soundtracks.

Yeah, Warrior Within is definitely a great game, it just had a few stylistic changes that weren't for the best, namely the music and the dropping of the (stellar) character established for the prince in the first game. From a gameplay standpoint it's rock-solid, better than the first. If you can pick both of the first games up for less than 40 bucks you can consider your money incredibly well spent.

Is it possible to preorder in store, recieve the soundtrack, then cancel the preorder? I just want the soundtrack, I'll wait for a price drop with the game.

[quote name='hollow2010']Is it possible to preorder in store, recieve the soundtrack, then cancel the preorder? I just want the soundtrack, I'll wait for a price drop with the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is what I want to know also.

my gamestop didn't have the soundtrac in stock - he looked it up in his computer and saw they were getting them. He asked if I had reserved it and I was like nope. He then said reserve it dude (yes he said dude). I then asked what if I didn't want the game but wanted the cd and he was like just cancel the pre-order then in a couple days. So I put down $5 bucks.

So he freely admitted that you could pre-order, cancel, and keep the bonus item without trying very hard lol.

Enjoy.

Awesome, I'm headed to EB Games to give it a try. I actually heard that Gamestop and EB would prefer customers cancel their preorders, since the company isn't making any money on brand new games, and the $5 is profit. Don't know if it's true, but I heard it from an employee friend.

bread's done
Back