Mario Party 7 w/mic 36.99 @ outpost

so anyone know what would be the point of having 2 mics if u can only use one?

i already got mario party 6 and getting 7 most likely, thats 2 mics but at least they are free

The mic was a "fun" gimic for my mario party 6, but they better make it much more prominent in mario party 7. Also, I wonder what Nintendo's profit margin is on these games, shipping a free microphone that is ONLY used on these games.

[quote name='tayaf69']The mic was a "fun" gimic for my mario party 6, but they better make it much more prominent in mario party 7. Also, I wonder what Nintendo's profit margin is on these games, shipping a free microphone that is ONLY used on these games.[/QUOTE]

Although the mic was a good idea for mixing up gameplay, it needs to be wireless! My wife and I used to play Mario Party with the in-laws all the time, but we never used the mic since we all had wireless controllers.

I hope that the next gen systems make all of their peripherals in a wireless version or provide some sort of adapter. The bongos, mic, dance pads, etc., should all be wireless.

[quote name='lebowsky']Although the mic was a good idea for mixing up gameplay, it needs to be wireless! My wife and I used to play Mario Party with the in-laws all the time, but we never used the mic since we all had wireless controllers.

I hope that the next gen systems make all of their peripherals in a wireless version or provide some sort of adapter. The bongos, mic, dance pads, etc., should all be wireless.[/QUOTE]
I don't use the mic for the same exact reason!

bleh, looks like the deal is dead already. I've been waiting all week for this. (Got MP6 from outpost last year.) And the TRU B2G1F deal is over. Guess, I'll be waiting for another deal to come up.

bread's done
Back