Simpsons Season 1,2,3 DVD sets $14.99 @ FYE starts 6-13-04

That's a killer deal. I got Season 2 for Christmas and have been wanting to pick up 1 and 3 but they usually go for around $35. Awesome. :D

[quote name='$hady']Saw this posted on a couple other sites but not here yet.

Info from a employee who has the new flyers.
Season 4 comes out thursday seasons 1,2,3 are $14.99 out the door no MIR no bs they are saying.

I'm happy get caught up cheap. :D

Grab their ad and go to CC or BB and PM for a cheaper price/reward zone points![/quote]

Big thanks for the heads up. I'm so there for seasons 2 through 4. I'm going to buy them now at BB or CC and then PM it for 110% the difference.

I just heard all three seasons ALSO have a $5 MIR, droppong the price to an INSANE $9.99 each! :shock:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']looks like I am missing out on this one. No way in hell I am driving all the way to Southpoint[/quote]

I'll chip in on gas costs if you get me 2 and 3.....

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']looks like I am missing out on this one. No way in hell I am driving all the way to Southpoint[/quote]

I'll chip in on gas costs if you get me 2 and 3.....[/quote]

It would take me about 40 minutes each way to drive over there.

Maybe someone has one closer to them. I would also be willing to paypal them more than cost to cover shipping and gas

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']looks like I am missing out on this one. No way in hell I am driving all the way to Southpoint[/quote]

I'll chip in on gas costs if you get me 2 and 3.....[/quote]

It would take me about 40 minutes each way to drive over there.

Maybe someone has one closer to them. I would also be willing to paypal them more than cost to cover shipping and gas[/quote]

hmmm what if 2 or 3 others wanted in on it also??

I will pay $41 shipped for 2 and 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='slipkornotpsu']Does anyone know if this will also be at Coconuts which is a store owned by FYE. Thanks if anyone knows thanks.[/quote]

If Coconuts does this then I may just drive to Cary and pick them up. hopefully they have a flyer I can PM

You guys do realize by the time they release every season set there will be super duper HD-DVD w/ a 1TB Storage Capacity, holographic 3D tvs, Earthbound 64 launch date set, a re-release of the SNES, Hell will be frozen over, and we will all be dead right?

Hope everyone gets in on this, I'm getting season 2 & 3. Ebay aint that hot on them already and I see the market getting flooded, so i'm not gonna get extra.

These will get me by till Southpark 4 comes out at the end of the month.

Southpark > Simpsons

I was at Target today, and saw Season 1 on sale for $19.99. I guess I'll now be making a trip to FYE. Thanks for the find!

although it's really cool that they have such a good sale, it makes me a little sad to know i bought mine for probably around $90 total. oh well, at least i had them when they came out.

looks like a few people will be getting these as birthday or christmas gifts.

damn i dont think sears has these, or i'd pricematch and get the 10% off... :(

if only family guy were on sale this cheap!

Alright, didn't even know my local mall had an FYE, that's what I get for never going :? probably going to skate down there tommorow and pick up seasons 1 and 2, 20 bucks, great deal :)

if anyone need these picked up for them, PM me with an reasonable price asap, pref. before tuesday. i will be picking these up myself also, ill ship it with the receipt too just incase you need to do a return or as a gift. let me know ppl.

Dammit! :( I just bought the third season a few weeks ago on Ebay... :(

Oh well, the nearest FYE are in Bay City and Saginaw, Mi which is about 40-50miles from where I live.

Just went to FYE and picked up Seasons 2 and 3 for $15 each. But there were no rebates. I had the cashier go behind te counter and check but there were none.

Does it clearly state $5 rebate on the flyer? Are you guys getting the rebate. If so, I'll have to go back and inquire about the rebates again.

This is a killer deal, and don't worry if there isn't an FYE. All stores that are owned by them are in on this too, so Suncoast, here I come!

But how do I go about doing the price match? Do I go show them the reciept at Best Buy?

(And on a side note, over on fatwallet, one user tried to do it at Best Buy, but the manager refused, saying that the price was too low, and mentioned a "manager's perogative." Sheesh)

[quote name='bluetoast']This is a killer deal, and don't worry if there isn't an FYE. All stores that are owned by them are in on this too, so Suncoast, here I come!

[/quote]

Suncoast isn't part of TWEC stores.

Thanks for the info about Suncoast. But one thing. I asked FYE about the rebate and they said there wasn't one. What's the deeeeeal?!

Went in this morn, picked up 2 and 3, no rebate though. If anybody has a scan of the rebate form...post it please.

BUT, for those interested, when Season Four comes out Tuesday, it will be 25 after the 10 dollar rebate, plus you get a free Simpsons talking bottle opener.

I went and got season 2 and 3 this morning at fye. it was $15 each and i did not get a rebate with them. i went when the mall opened and they didn't have many copies in stock. i think they had like 2 of each season.

They have a list posted in-store of what sets have a rebate. The Simpsons was not on that list. Unfortunately I got carried away talking to someone to remember what was on the list.

[quote name='ryan838']I went and got season 2 and 3 this morning at fye. it was $15 each and i did not get a rebate with them. i went when the mall opened and they didn't have many copies in stock. i think they had like 2 of each season.[/quote]

Thats what Wal MArt and price matching is for. :lol:

[quote name='DX'][quote name='ryan838']I went and got season 2 and 3 this morning at fye. it was $15 each and i did not get a rebate with them. i went when the mall opened and they didn't have many copies in stock. i think they had like 2 of each season.[/quote]

Thats what Wal MArt and price matching is for. :lol:[/quote]

I know Wally World is ymmv, but please let me know if you do price match at wally world successfully with a printed ad. That is my only hope unless I drive 50 or so miles.

Okay, this is wierd. According to Fatwallet there are rebates for this at some stores and not for others. Confirmed area with the rebate are...

FYE in Wayne NJ at the Preakness Shopping Center
FYE in Coralville, IA
wherehouse music in SoCal
Found the advertised MIRs! For South Florida people, Spec's music stores have the DVDs advertised at $9.99 after $5 MIR.
Wherehouse Music in Redwood City, CA.

I got my copies at the Christiana Mall in Newrak, DE, and there were no rebates. :( Maybe they''ll get them later. I don't know.

Can someone who's going to FYE pick up extra copies of the rebates? Three or four. Then scan them. Or, if worse comes to worse and no copies are allowed, would you mind mailing me a rebate. No rush, I'll try again at my FYE in the middle of the week to find the rebates. Also, check if they allow photocopies in the fine print. I'm pretty sure these rebates will be scanned and hosted soon. I just don't think that a scan will be accepted.

just picked up simpsons season 2 and 3.....what a great deal...14.99 each. thanks for the heads up on this deal

no rebate but i aint complaining....who cares...$15 bux is a great price

Someone hosted a scan of the rebate form at Fatwallet.

Link to thread.

Looks like the scan won't be valid though. States that you need original rebate form.

Be sure to grab some extra rebates forms. I'd appreciate if someone would mail one to me. Send me a PM.

Does the rebate involve cutting up the packaging? If so I will be eating the $5 rebate because in the long run I'd rather have a complete box than $5...

[quote name='javeryh']Does the rebate involve cutting up the packaging? If so I will be eating the $5 rebate because in the long run I'd rather have a complete box than $5...[/quote]

No because, on these DVD boxsets, they have a "peel-off" back. It's just a sheet of paper listing the extra features, and that contains the UPC.

[quote name='guyver2077']just picked up simpsons season 2 and 3.....what a great deal...14.99 each. thanks for the heads up on this deal

no rebate but i aint complaining....who cares...$15 bux is a great price[/quote]

I did the same, although I was frustrated when the guy looked at me blankly when I showed him today's newspaper ad saying there was an MIR.

bread's done
Back