Not open for further replies.
hahaha! The Star Wars rap!

"What is thy bidding my master
Its a disaster Skywalker, where've after
But what if he turned to the dark side.
Yes, he'd be a powerful ally, another dark jedi
He will join us or die."

[quote name='supadupacheap']um...ok.[/QUOTE]

Its from the Star Wars wrap. Isn't the Star Wars wrap like 5 years old now?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok, CAG, for me, is very broken tonight.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm getting problems when I post replies and such. It goes through, but the screen doesn't change.

[quote name='DT778']Yup, I was thinking about it at work today.

I won the cell phone I wanted from ebay. $48.50 shipped.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I remember it was five years ago was cause it was when my friends and I were in our senior year. We kept quoting the "hit that shit" line from the other star wars skit from the same guy.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Same here. I'm getting problems when I post replies and such. It goes through, but the screen doesn't change.[/QUOTE]

I think its from too many people having the same avatar. :D

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The only reason I remember it was five years ago was cause it was when my friends and I were in our senior year. We kept quoting the "hit that shit" line from the other star wars skit from the same guy.[/QUOTE]
"I will show you the power of the dark side with my lungs"

[quote name='beerguy961']TWO OTTS?!?!? OMG the world shall fall apart now.

Seriously, what the crap?[/QUOTE]
It's because Shrike's ODing on the job. ;)

The mods are gone, what do you expect? Threads can't magically lock themselves at 500, at least not yet.

Or, "Trying to be creative on four hours of sleep is a bad idea."

Mcd-birdie.gif

I've got the strongest craving for some of that grease-laden breakfast, but I've got no way to get it...

Today's lesson: stuffing your alarm under your loft bed where you can hear it and can't reach it is a great way to encourage yourself to get up.

It's also a great way to enrage your roommate who was doing calc at the wee hours of the morning.

Alright nice to see a new OTT for the weekend, now I just have to finish getting my kilt ready for school (parade's today, nationality theme). So, hopefully, you guys can see me in a kilt later tonight ;)

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Alright nice to see a new OTT for the weekend, now I just have to finish getting my kilt ready for school (parade's today, nationality theme). So, hopefully, you guys can see me in a kilt later tonight ;)[/QUOTE]

Representing the Scots, eh? Badass. :D

How would you represent Ireland and Scotland at once? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Me loves me them proxy.

Back on from work.

Too bad things are slower though.[/QUOTE]

You can thank me later. ;)

I prefer the hOTTcake title.

I must have hOTTcakes! I need hOTTcakes! If I don't get me some hOTTcakes my head will explode!

Gir%20and%20Slushie.jpg

That happens sometimes.

I'm thinking about going to get some breakfast, but that would require a wardrobe change as it's 56 degrees and I'm wearing shorts. :cold:

Also, the doughnut place closes in an hour so they're probably out of everything good anyway. :whistle2:k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm thinking about going to get some breakfast, but that would require a wardrobe change as it's 56 degrees and I'm wearing shorts. :cold:

Also, the doughnut place closes in an hour so they're probably out of everything good anyway. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I went and got 3 large doughnuts: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :drool: :lol:

you know that hard pee you take in the morning? If someone would have wanted a golden shower from me around 7, it probably would have resulted in a drowning

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Good(?) morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

You're in a good mood today... :)

Good morning, OTT. Finished work early today, so I'm off to a great start.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you know that hard pee you take in the morning? If someone would have wanted a golden shower from me around 7, it probably would have resulted in a drowning[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I know what you mean. Kickass avatar, by the way.

"Everybody's got a price... for the Million Dollar Man! MWAH HA HA!"

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You're in a good mood today... :)

Good morning, OTT. Finished work early today, so I'm off to a great start.[/QUOTE]

Just about normal. I haven't slept yet so it's not likely to get worse. :lol:

So Dane Cook was on Kimmel Live last night...he was funny but ehh not so much as usual.

Pepsi just bought out the contract at my University so...Good By Sprite and Good Bye Cherry Coke.

Our President just left for a University on the beach somewhere in So Cal.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of Dane ...

[/QUOTE]

I saw that live.

He did a really funny skit-thingy about his dream of seeing a stripper's body with Leno's face and voice.

[quote name='flowery']I wouldn't mind being Dane at that particular moment.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind being Charlize. ;) :lol:

I could even scream "Are you out of your fucking mind?" at him. :cool:

[quote name='Mike23']I saw that live.

He did a really funny skit-thingy about his dream of seeing a stripper's body with Leno's face and voice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the clip is on Dane's site if anyone missed it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wouldn't mind being Charlize. ;) :lol:

I could even scream "Are you out of your fucking mind?" at him. :cool:

Yeah, the clip is on Dane's site if anyone missed it.[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha classic.

I love how I'm having more anxiety over registering for classes as a Junior when I have 70 earned hours than I did as a freshman when I had no earned hours at all. And I still have 3 hours or so till I register. I gotta hope my friend managed to save a spot in the one class I need to get that's filled up already.

Just got the new Stuff, Mila Kunis on the cover. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

EDIT: And this month's "Getting Fit With Stacy Keibler" is single-arm bent--over rows, which I'm sure some of you might enjoy. Meh I say ... no woman should have thighs thicker than her head. :lol:

[quote name='beerguy961']Hmmm, what's the plan for tonight....[/QUOTE]

I think I'll stay home. I don't feel like driving 45 minutes to sit around watching shitty movies.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'll stay home. I don't feel like driving 45 minutes to sit around watching shitty movies.[/QUOTE]
Nothing new really worth watching anyways.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We must protect this OTT![/QUOTE]

the shield generators are down! People get to work, because there is already one OTT im progress!!

[quote name='beerguy961']Nothing new really worth watching anyways.[/QUOTE]

No, this would be to watch shitty rented movies. My "friends" don't care about Jarhead. :cry: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back