ROBOCOP for Xbox (New) $4.99 at EB B&M

I saw it for that price a few days ago as well, I was tempted to pick it up until I saw the average review score on Gamerankings is a 32.8%. Might be worth $5 though.

im not one to pass judgement too often, but please, save your 5 bucks, dont get it. It really *is* that bad. No bad in the sense that it's a bad game, bad in the sense that it's an incomplete, buggy, bad game. I'm not sure if they released it too early or what. From what I can tell, they managed to secure the licence and just ran with it and this was the result.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Chances are that the price sticker is wrong. Since unless they raised the price up to $14.99, it should be $5 in all stores.[/quote]

Eh, in my experience EB has been more of a YMMV store. I have 2 EB's within 5 minutes of eachother, and they're prices are always varying (especially on clearence items).

Well, I picked this up at EB about a week ago for $9.99, and I'm heading back by there again tonight, so I'll see if they have dropped the price there.

EDIT: Well, I went to EB, but they were all out of Robocop so I couldn't confirm the price there.

YoshiFan1 is right. The price should be the same at all EB stores. Some stores don't updated the price stickers on the games as often as other stores, but the games should all ring up at the same price. I believe that the prices at EB are set at corporate, so they should be the same at all EB stores.

If this site has taught any one anything it's that you should buy the 5 dollar games, no matter how shitty, to trade in at a later date for a brand new game like the Ninja Gaiden and NFL Street deals.

Some Ebgames don't update the Price sticker cuz is take them forever to do it. If you seem the Price on the Ebgames.com is cheap then call your local Ebgames store to double check makesure is the same PRICE with ebgames.com. (Work like CHARM).

Also, If you see the game sticker is $9.99 clearance but the computer price is $19.99 or MORE They will honor $9.99 w/o any Hassle :)

That's the Reason why I shopped Ebgames store often compare to Gamestop :)

1. Cheap Price & Trade-in 3/4 games for FREE
game ;)

2. Buy 2 get 1 FRee plus 10% Discount (Pre-Owed)

3. The Clerk alwayz welcome & very friendly

[quote name='Masterkyo']
Also, If you see the game sticker is $9.99 clearance but the computer price is $19.99 or MORE They will honor $9.99 w/o any Hassle :)
[/quote]

I tried to buy Harry Potter for Gamecube a few weeks ago. It was $9.99 and I had the $5 off winter sale coupon. The worker says my total is $26.49. I said, I thought the game was $9.99 and the worker said the sticker price is wrong and it's $29.99 now and says sorry :roll: . I guess I could have argued that because the game was tagged at that price, they had to honor it but I just didn't feel like arguing over a game I really didn't want that much.

bread's done
Back