Tomb Raider, Arkham City Download Codes for 360

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Not alot to trade right now, but I have paypal. Looking for a few good DS games for my daughter.

Have

Codes are from the bundle I received for xmas.
:360: Tomb Raider Download Code
:360: Arkham City Download Code

Wantlist

Always willing to check lists.

:ds: Tom & Jerry
:ds: How to Train Your Dragon

Other DS or 3DS games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitedeath']free bump and one hell of a deal here

PSP - World Tour Soccer NEW $210[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed the price.

Mario Golf is gone. Remember prices include shipping. If you are buying more then 1 item I will knock $2 off since the items will be shipped together...

LinkSys 10/100 5 Port Switch - still trying to make sense of networking - this is basically a router that increases the speed/efficency of the network or am I way off base :whistle2:s

[quote name='joevan']LinkSys 10/100 5 Port Switch - still trying to make sense of networking - this is basically a router that increases the speed/efficency of the network or am I way off base :whistle2:s[/quote]
A switch passes along all data between computer/networks.

A router provides DHCP and anything behind a router looks like a single device to the outside world. Routers do provide a higher security comfort level over a switch, but you still should run a firewall.

If you are running high speed internet and want to connect multiple computers you would typically use a router since several companies try to charge extra per device connected. If you have a few computers you want to connect together or your current modem has a built in router you would use a switch.

Here is the link to the extra one I have new sealed.

Buddy of mine just claimed Goblin Commander. The list is getting short now. I have a few other items to add in the near future...

The last 2 days I was swapped. Just answered all PM's. Shadowhearts & Psychonauts are pending. Ping Pals was claimed for $4...

Shadowhearts Covenant and Medal Gear 3 have been claimed. Still hoping to find a copy of Super Princess Peach so I don't have to buy it for the wife...

[quote name='javeryh']CML for We Love Katamari (PS2) and Mr. Driller (NDS)[/quote]

Sorry didn't see anything I wanted. Based on our wantlists we are looking for the same games...

Updated to show pending/traded items. If the Psychonauts trade doesn't go through by the end of the week it will be back for trade...

Planning on trading in the following games unless someone claims them. I bought these for fodder during sales. $2 was added to each game for shipping. Save on shipping by buying more then one...

PS2 - Syphon Filter Omega Strain $6
PS2 - Jak II $8
PS2 - XIII $4 (2 available)
PS2 - Rayman Arena $8
GBA - F-Zero GP Legend $5
XBOX - Blinx $4 (2 available)
XBOX - Blinx 2 $8

Take Blinx & Blinx 2 for $10.

bread's done
Back