LOST SEASON 2 Topic board

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
all i can say if you got to watch the last 5 mins For a Major shock

some Spoliers so dont read if you havent seen yet (might be not sure )

some might be giveaways some might just be misses

JACKS WIFE KILLED SHANNONS DAD (watch when they are in the hospital you can see jack walking by real fast)

ANother Part (might be reading too much into it)

LOCK rolled 2 sixes what could mean a few things

Lock is the devil or is turning evil

since 2 sixes is the best roll you can get in that game it could also mean he will become the most powerful person on that island since he gets the most moves

Then again i might be reading way too much into it.

again you got to watch the last 5 mins cause there will be a twist that you probally wont see coming (the first person Taken is a no brainer)

overall i thought tonights was the best out of the season (the backstory was really weak though) Overall right now I doubt i will by season 2 (been major let down so far

just watched it a second time and there was some things that you missed the first time you watch it, so if you got a DVR watch it twice WOO :)

Wait, shit, I was only half watching it... What makes you think Jack's wife is involved? And who's a bitch? The leader of the other group?

I just read that apparantly Jack was operating on his future wife and apparantly i dont remember but someone says that another patient was comming in but he couldnt operate on him cause he was doin her. And that patient was Shannons dad. I guess its one of those details that you have the rewatch the episodes to see.

That's reason for me to dislike her even more. Now I gotta endure next week's episode with her whining and "acting" all the time.

Actually, I thought the entire episode was a major letdown. The flashback didn't seem ANYTHING AT ALL like Shannon pre-life on the island. Unless the events which occured in the flashback lead to a downward spiral which completely changed her personality in 2-5 years (I'm not exactly sure how much time occurs between tonights flashbacks and the events in Season 1 Shannon flashbacks) I just don't believe the flashback fit the character at all. Teaching children ballet? doesn't sound like the whiny, selfish Shannon I know.

And apparently a certain character wasn't listening at all when they met certain character #2, as character #2 was making quite a bit of vocal noise. Oh well, at least we got one consistently high quality season out of the show.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Actually, I thought the entire episode was a major letdown. The flashback didn't seem ANYTHING AT ALL like Shannon pre-life on the island. Unless the events which occured in the flashback lead to a downward spiral which completely changed her personality in 2-5 years (I'm not exactly sure how much time occurs between tonights flashbacks and the events in Season 1 Shannon flashbacks) I just don't believe the flashback fit the character at all. Teaching children ballet? doesn't sound like the whiny, selfish Shannon I know.

And apparently a certain character wasn't listening at all when they met certain character #2, as character #2 was making quite a bit of vocal noise. Oh well, at least we got one consistently high quality season out of the show.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what happens.

So, you do get it... you just don't know it.

Yeah, when she got shot all I could say was "THAT BITCH!!!". She's screwed, she's going to be the new person in the old tribe and she'll be known as the person who shot shannon. Also she was hot shit in her tribe, but in the tribe of the front of the plain she's bottom of the barrel.

I have a feeling that Her & Sawyer will hook up.

[quote name='Greetard']That is exactly what happens.

So, you do get it... you just don't know it.[/QUOTE]
I guess I get it, I just don't believe it, oh well. I guess since we seen to be throwing spoilers to the wind, Saiyeed{sp?} gotta be seething with rage right about now.

[quote name='Greetard']That is exactly what happens.

So, you do get it... you just don't know it.[/QUOTE]
Right...she was starting to turn a corner and getting her life straight until she didn't get the little help she needed and just took a nose dive. Damn it...what else is there to look at now besides the fugitive girl? She better be on a lot more.

why do i feel that shannon is the one who ran over Walts dad and walt was just gettng revenge for breaking up his family .. and either look for shannons boyfriend to die next or remain on the island when they get off.

remember he said he would never leave her

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Wait, shit, I was only half watching it... What makes you think Jack's wife is involved? And who's a bitch? The leader of the other group?[/QUOTE]

1 you saw jack running to the room

2. they said his wife car blew a tire and slamed into someone else head on.

heres something to think about.. watch sawyer been sleeping with shannons mom in a future update trying to steal her money (since all the members are link together

[quote name='KingDox']I have a feeling that Her & Sawyer will hook up.[/QUOTE]

Gotta happen. There's just too damn much tension for it not to.

Man, as soon as I heard that gunshot I knew what had went down. They telegraphed the hell outta it.

Any thoughts on soggy, backward-talking Walt? Have the others killed him? Is that his spirit haunting/warning the survivors, or is there something more to it than that?

In closing I'd just like to state the obvious and say that Sayid is super pissed!

Boy last season must've been awesome if people think this one is a let down. I just started watching about 4 episodes ago (and I dont know most people's names or story) and I think its a great show so far. By far the best thing on network tv minus the Simpsons and Family Guy. I really wish I knew what was happening and who the people are but I'm intrigued as it is. And also Michelle Rodriguez = rrrrrrrrrreow ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']Boy last season must've been awesome if people think this one is a let down. I just started watching about 4 episodes ago (and I dont know most people's names or story) and I think its a great show so far. By far the best thing on network tv minus the Simpsons and Family Guy. I really wish I knew what was happening and who the people are but I'm intrigued as it is. And also Michelle Rodriguez = rrrrrrrrrreow ;)[/QUOTE]

I was with the show since the beginning and so far nothing is a let down. I don't why people are complaining. I think the problem is that some people just want everything to be dramatic revelations of secrets but a big part of the show is character development.

Yesterday we got both. I don't think Shannon is dead because I feel like we're going to get at least one more flashback from her that bridges the sweet girl of the past to the parishilton of the present.

[quote name='Maklershed']And also Michelle Rodriguez = rrrrrrrrrreow ;)[/QUOTE]
If by that you mean "we hope she gets eaten by a ravenous tiger on the island" then yes. Damn her act is annoying. I was willing to put up with it, but then she had to pull the trigger. Boo.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']If by that you mean "we hope she gets eaten by a ravenous tiger on the island" then yes. Damn her act is annoying. I was willing to put up with it, but then she had to pull the trigger. Boo.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the writers and trying to get rid of her since most of the fans seriously hate her and want her to die.

[quote name='1modernboy']Gotta happen. There's just too damn much tension for it not to.

Man, as soon as I heard that gunshot I knew what had went down. They telegraphed the hell outta it.

Any thoughts on soggy, backward-talking Walt? Have the others killed him? Is that his spirit haunting/warning the survivors, or is there something more to it than that?

In closing I'd just like to state the obvious and say that Sayid is super pissed![/QUOTE]He disappears too fast to be Walt in the physical flesh, and Walt doesn't have any reason to be using his psychic powers to torment Shannon. So I figure whatever force manifested Jack's dad in Season 1 is behind Walt's appearance in last night's episode.

Let me just make two points:

1) The ad for the episode said that one character would die last episode. Now, I know everyone is saying Shannon's dead, but it's just a gunshot wound. I mean, 50 Cent survived like, half a dozen shots to the face. And some Cuban revolutionary survived about 50 in his lifetime. To me, it looked like Sawyer's dead.

2) On an unrelated note, I think this season is good, just slow as hell. I mean, episodes 1 and 2 were the EXACT SAME. I feel that the events that have transpired so far could have been covered in 3 or 4 episodes, not 6. I think they're just trying to stretch less than a season's amount of material into a full season.

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Let me just make two points:

1) The ad for the episode said that one character would die last episode. Now, I know everyone is saying Shannon's dead, but it's just a gunshot wound. I mean, 50 Cent survived like, half a dozen shots to the face. And some Cuban revolutionary survived about 50 in his lifetime. To me, it looked like Sawyer's dead.

2) On an unrelated note, I think this season is good, just slow as hell. I mean, episodes 1 and 2 were the EXACT SAME. I feel that the events that have transpired so far could have been covered in 3 or 4 episodes, not 6. I think they're just trying to stretch less than a season's amount of material into a full season.[/QUOTE]

As far as 1 is concerned, I'm almost 100% sure it's Shannon that's dead. Now, he could be lying, but I wanna say it was Lindelof that stated the character who died was going to be one of the four main females of the show (Sun, Kate, Claire and Shannon). So he could just be fucking with us, but most likely Shannon is dead.

[quote name='karsh']As far as 1 is concerned, I'm almost 100% sure it's Shannon that's dead. Now, he could be lying, but I wanna say it was Lindelof that stated the character who died was going to be one of the four main females of the show (Sun, Kate, Claire and Shannon). So he could just be fucking with us, but most likely Shannon is dead.[/QUOTE]
Also, wasn't it a center-of-mass shot?

My dad and stepmom are overnight copy editors for the Dallas Morning News. Last night my stepmom, who had been at work all evening and had yet to see the new episode, came home around 1 AM or so. She had to edit the story regarding last night's episode, and knew the outcome before even getting to watch the show. :cry: :lol:

the reason why walt isn't the show that much is two fold. First off he was homesick, and didn't like being in Hawaii by himself. Secondly, at his real life age, he is going thru growth spurts, and that would fuck up there timeline, as the show is stating they have been there a couple of weeks.

While it could be sawyer that is dead, I doubt it, as interviews by the directors on tv guide they were constantly joking about how they couldn't kill a good looking female, as we don't have many of them on the island...alls i know is that whoever died, was as unhappy as boone was when they found out they were being written off the show

[quote name='basketkase543']I wonder if the writers and trying to get rid of her since most of the fans seriously hate her and want her to die.[/QUOTE]

They want us to hate her. But I have a feeling that in the next episode that we'll see how she became so tough. I'm willing to be she has suffered alot and is very troumatized. I bet she'll have a break down once she joins the other group of surviors.

Also some web site I visted came up with the theory that the Clinical Phycologist lady is one of the others and never on the plain. Just like Eithan was durring season 1.

[quote name='KingDox']They want us to hate her. But I have a feeling that in the next episode that we'll see how she became so tough. I'm willing to be she has suffered alot and is very troumatized. I bet she'll have a break down once she joins the other group of surviors.

Also some web site I visted came up with the theory that the Clinical Phycologist lady is one of the others and never on the plain. Just like Eithan was durring season 1.[/QUOTE]
Indeed, but it is going to be much more difficult for us to accept her now that she has killed one of our beloved castaways because she was a cocky bitch (who is apparently hard of hearing). Perhaps this act will shock the character out of this state and we can finally find out if Rodriguez is anything other than a one-trick pony.

what i dont understand is the last show on season 1 everyone was scared thinking the others are going to come and eat them but ever since season 2 started everyone just seemed they have all forgotten about the others .

and if there are monsters walking around the woods why is everyone just taking daily walks into the woods now when they wouldnt step foot into them before.

[quote name='guardian_owl']...she was a cocky bitch (who is apparently hard of hearing).[/QUOTE]
Were you referring to something on the last episode? Must've missed that...care to explain it to me? Thanks.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Were you referring to something on the last episode? Must've missed that...care to explain it to me? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Walt appears before them both, Shannon runs off chasing him yelling at the top of her lungs "Walt! Walt!" then apparently Ana-lucia can't hear her yelling the boy's name (which she knows is Michael's boy's name) from about 20 feet away as Shannon appears in the clearing and she (of course) opens fire without seeing who it is.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Walt appears before them both, Shannon runs off chasing him yelling at the top of her lungs "Walt! Walt!" then apparently Ana-lucia can't hear her yelling the boy's name (which she knows is Michael's boy's name) from about 20 feet away as Shannon appears in the clearing and she (of course) opens fire without seeing who it is.[/QUOTE]
Oh right. Stupid Anna-Lucia.

BTW, was that the first time Sayeed saw Walt? He kind of froze up instead of grabbing Shannon since Walt was telling her to stay quiet.

it seems that Anna-Lucia might had kids that the others grabbed or something cause in next weeks Tv guide is shows them hugging two children on the island .. it seems the other took all the kids from them

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Oh right. Stupid Anna-Lucia.

BTW, was that the first time Sayeed saw Walt? He kind of froze up instead of grabbing Shannon since Walt was telling her to stay quiet.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that was the first time, up till that point only Shannon had seen him in this episode and in previous episode(s).

Ok, for those of you that REALLY pay attention, and are obsessive about the show, you'd have guessed that Jack's wife was responsible for the death of Shannon's dad. Go re-watch episode 1 of season 2. The scene where they're wheeling both crash victims into the operating room. The male crash victim is identified as a Mr. Rutherford, same last name as Shannon. There's no other doctor there, and Jack decides in that episode to operate on the woman, rather than on Shannon's dad, so you might say that Jack is somewhat responsible for his death, too. I love Lost. So many layers!

[quote name='Jek Porkins']Ok, for those of you that REALLY pay attention, and are obsessive about the show, you'd have guessed that Jack's wife was responsible for the death of Shannon's dad. Go re-watch episode 1 of season 2. The scene where they're wheeling both crash victims into the operating room. The male crash victim is identified as a Mr. Rutherford, same last name as Shannon. There's no other doctor there, and Jack decides in that episode to operate on the woman, rather than on Shannon's dad, so you might say that Jack is somewhat responsible for his death, too. I love Lost. So many layers![/QUOTE]
I just hope they don't start to take it a bit far depending on how long the show lasts. I sure don't want an intermingling in the past to the level of Boba Fett's father is every clone trooper. Another one that I am pretty sure is truthful, but if you are listening carefully to Hurley's accountant, you hear that Hurley owns the company that Locke work/worked for.

[quote name='Jek Porkins']Ok, for those of you that REALLY pay attention, and are obsessive about the show, you'd have guessed that Jack's wife was responsible for the death of Shannon's dad. Go re-watch episode 1 of season 2. The scene where they're wheeling both crash victims into the operating room. The male crash victim is identified as a Mr. Rutherford, same last name as Shannon. There's no other doctor there, and Jack decides in that episode to operate on the woman, rather than on Shannon's dad, so you might say that Jack is somewhat responsible for his death, too. I love Lost. So many layers![/QUOTE]

that is what i said on the first post..... Im still waiting to see Lock's back story that shows how he ended up in the wheelchair.. im guessing it had something to do with the operation???

THESE ALL MIGHT BE SPOLIERS SO IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET STOP READING

we now know who Boone was talking to on the drug plane the tail people had a radio as well

anyone know why in the preview of next week it sounded like Jack said JIN was dead? (then again they might of edited it out and what was really said was (what do you mean Sun thought Jin was dead) since he didnt know they found the bottle

and the biggest thing This might just be me looking to far into the plot

The big Black dude (think Mr eko or echo) Has the sickness.. did you see when he attacked and killed the 2 others he had their blood all over him. the next day he had sores on his knuckels (something like smallpoxs) So expect him to be a carrier of the sickness.

They said they had an army knife on one of the people they killed what they didnt see over 20 years ago so think the diesee is either Smallpox since i think there was a major outbreak of small pox back in the 70s or 80s or measles

the swan could been looking at making a cure for the dieases or they could be cross breding the dieses and it got out of hand

it looked like the one where the first people are at the swan bunker and the other bunker was looked like an Arrow

Arrow kills swan so expect at least one of them is a carrier of the sickness

overall Tonights show was really weak more like a time filler

[quote name='slidecage']JACKS WIFE KILLED SHANNONS DAD (watch when they are in the hospital you can see jack walking by real fast)
[/quote]

I think you've got it backwards. Shannon's Dad nearly killed Jack's wife. Jack actually let Shannon's dad die because he caused the accident. See the 2nd (or was it the 3rd) episode of this season again, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.

[quote name='slidecage']LOCK rolled 2 sixes what could mean a few things

Lock is the devil or is turning evil [/quote]

That would be a good observation of Locke rolled snake eyes, but two sixes doesn't hold the same significance, to my knowledge.

And, tonight's episode fucking SUCKED. I give it a LAME/10. Hopefully next week Sayid will go all Republican Army on that bitch Ana's sorry ass. And for a hilarious side-story, Mr. Ecko should go do some of that H with Charlie.

Edited for politeness.

I personally loved this week's episode, since it had more Mr. Eko in it. He's so damn cool so far. And I think in the preveiw Jack said that Shannon is dead.

[quote name='slidecage']THESE ALL MIGHT BE SPOLIERS SO IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET STOP READING

we now know who Boone was talking to on the drug plane the tail people had a radio as well

anyone know why in the preview of next week it sounded like Jack said JIN was dead? (then again they might of edited it out and what was really said was (what do you mean Sun thought Jin was dead) since he didnt know they found the bottle

and the biggest thing This might just be me looking to far into the plot

The big Black dude (think Mr eko or echo) Has the sickness.. did you see when he attacked and killed the 2 others he had their blood all over him. the next day he had sores on his knuckels (something like smallpoxs) So expect him to be a carrier of the sickness.

They said they had an army knife on one of the people they killed what they didnt see over 20 years ago so think the diesee is either Smallpox since i think there was a major outbreak of small pox back in the 70s or 80s or measles

the swan could been looking at making a cure for the dieases or they could be cross breding the dieses and it got out of hand

it looked like the one where the first people are at the swan bunker and the other bunker was looked like an Arrow

Arrow kills swan so expect at least one of them is a carrier of the sickness

overall Tonights show was really weak more like a time filler[/QUOTE]

Man. You're so goddamn stupid.

Honestly, you're the pinnacle of stupid. You have a plethora of stupidity coursing through your veins. If being stupid was worth money, you'd be a friggin' billionare.

There isn't a fucking sickness. There never was a sickness, and never will be a sickness. Echo had sores on his hand because he had been in the jungle for a few days after being in a PLANE CRASH. The others' blood wouldn't give him anything; it's now obvious that they are human.

What the fuck does the shape of a bunker have to do with anything? It would be completely pointless for the writers to include something so obscure and trivial in the script....

"Ok, now make SURE that the bunker is in the shape of an arrow. I wrote that in because the bunker inside the hatch is called "Swan". Arrow kills swan...get it? It represents that disease that I never put into the script. Don't ask questions....just make it an arrow."

:roll:

[quote name='Greetard']What the fuck does the shape of a bunker have to do with anything? It would be completely pointless for the writers to include something so obscure and trivial in the script....[/QUOTE]

He wasn't talking about the shape of the bunker; he was talking about the symbol on the DHARMA logo inside the bunker. The logo found inside the bunker beneath the hatch has a swan; this new one has an arrow. There are supposed to be at least 6 "stations", and I'd bet the others have different logos as well, so there probably is some significance to it.

Yep, time filler, a laundry list of things that happened on the other side, none of which are of much significance other than the revelation of who Boone was talking to on the plane radio.

WTF did that episode have to be expanded? They could have easily trimmed 4 minutes off it as several of the events chronicled were just fairly pointless. The previews for the next episode just make me want to beat Anna-Lucia to death even more. Her apparent response to mistakingly killing someone? I better kill her lover or he might come after me because he's angry with me because I am a stupid fucking cocky bitch.

So for those counting we are now up to two lazy episodes this season, 1.)episode two where they chronicled what happened to the raft group rather than skillfully editing the two together 2.)This episode which is basically a video diary of the people from the tail. Honorable mention to the episode "When Jin almost met Sun".

Damnit, hope the quality picks back up once the two tribes finally merge.

[quote name='Greetard']Man. You're so goddamn stupid.

Honestly, you're the pinnacle of stupid. You have a plethora of stupidity coursing through your veins. If being stupid was worth money, you'd be a friggin' billionare.

There isn't a fucking sickness. There never was a sickness, and never will be a sickness. Echo had sores on his hand because he had been in the jungle for a few days after being in a PLANE CRASH. The others' blood wouldn't give him anything; it's now obvious that they are human.

What the fuck does the shape of a bunker have to do with anything? It would be completely pointless for the writers to include something so obscure and trivial in the script....

"Ok, now make SURE that the bunker is in the shape of an arrow. I wrote that in because the bunker inside the hatch is called "Swan". Arrow kills swan...get it? It represents that disease that I never put into the script. Don't ask questions....just make it an arrow."

:roll:[/QUOTE]

then explain he had the sores on his hands the day after he killed them but was gone the next (and he didnt have them on his hand before he killed them) Why do you think they panned down to show his hands (knuckles) they was covered in small little white dots (sort of like smallpoxs)

i expect him to team up with lock and about the dice snake eyes would of been too big of a hint... double 6s is the biggest roll you can get in the game . go back and watch last night show and you will see one day nothing on the dude hands Kills the others have the dots all over them. next day gone.

just wait and see

in an interview on tv guide, the writters/directors of the show said that mr ecko walking stick will play an important role

[quote name='ryanbph']in an interview on tv guide, the writters/directors of the show said that mr ecko walking stick will play an important role[/QUOTE]

That explains the lengthy and recurring stick carving scenes last night. I just kept thinking what the fuck is up woth this dude and the damn stick?

Seriously though, Mr. E has become my new favorite character. Last season it was Sayid, but this season I'm Echo all the way.

[quote name='ryanbph']in an interview on tv guide, the writters/directors of the show said that mr ecko walking stick will play an important role[/QUOTE]

probally craving the names of the people he killed in the stick

[quote name='Ledhed']He wasn't talking about the shape of the bunker; he was talking about the symbol on the DHARMA logo inside the bunker. The logo found inside the bunker beneath the hatch has a swan; this new one has an arrow. There are supposed to be at least 6 "stations", and I'd bet the others have different logos as well, so there probably is some significance to it.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I blanked; I thought I remembered the guy on the video calling the program "swan."

But that still doesn't explain how it logically ties into the "disease" that dummy made up.

bread's done
Back