Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (PS2/Xbox) $30 with free ship at Amazon (TRU)

It isn't worth $10. It's absolute garbage. But yeah it did drop fast didn't it? Hoping to trick people into buying it before it hits the $5 used price it deserves...

The console version of this game is absolutely terrible. I *gave* it away, to a friend who loves terrible games. And I usually keep stuff like that, to learn from (I have a copy of Drake). Strangely, the PSP version is a *much* better game.

seppo

^Wow, the console version must be extremely horrible then because I have only played the PSP version and it is one of the worst games I have ever played in my life.

I saw the DS version of this game for $20 at my local Walmart.

Still not cheap enough from everything I've heard. Going to wait until it drops to $10.. maybe lower.

I actually really enjoyed this game. I played it taking turns single player with a friend, and we plowed through it in two days. We skipped every story scene, though, and mainly just talked about other shit while playing. When I read a review for it later that day, I couldn't believe how low it got. I've played far worse games.

Terrible two player mode, though. Some characters are just fucking hideously imbalanced. Lightning-dude can fly forever, and Storm can kill a person before they can move, unless youre lightning-dude.

bread's done
Back