Never rip someone off on the Internet! :D

[quote name='The Dord']Cdubzon40s usually rips people off on Ebay, until he ripped off MochaMike...

Link to the Ownage!

This teaches you that you shouldn't off someone on the internet and brag about it![/QUOTE]

there are 54 pages, why dont you summarize it.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']there are 54 pages, why dont you summarize it.[/QUOTE]

Basically, the scammer sold him "NEW" (really used) Parts for his truck, he never sent it, and then he said they were used. He also tried to scam the vicitm out the money back as well with a check.

On top of this, he bragged about screwing the victim. I Highly reccomend reading AT LEAST 1/2 of it!

I'm skimming through this. Very interesting read.

The seller cashes the buyer's check and doesn't send anything, which pisses the buyer off.

The buyer and his friends hunt down the guy's address, and post pictures of the guy, his family, his name, SS#, and other private and/or humiliating things.

[quote name='Roufuss']Which page does this actually get interesting?[/QUOTE]

Spend some time reading this, the forum basically posted public information about him (phone #'s, his year book, etc).

Have some patience and read it.

Some peeps.. they want everything now and condensed to 1 paragraph :rofl:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm skimming through this. Very interesting read.

The seller cashes the buyer's check and doesn't send anything, which pisses the buyer off.

The buyer and his friends hunt down the guy's address, and post pictures of the guy, his family, his name, SS#, and other private and/or humiliating things.[/QUOTE]

what pages is that shit on?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']what pages is that shit on?[/QUOTE]

Try near the end around page 50 and work your way back. This is some funny stuff.

Soon, the members of that forum are opening their own site with a condensed version of the story:

http://www.wenzeled.com

Man, this dumbass that ripped off the seller is already an internet legend! Forums from all over the world are posting in that thread. This guy won't be able to buy anything online anymore... :rofl:

[quote name='2poor']they got a pic of his girlfriend. they got a ton of shit on him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is pretty funny.

I started at the end of the thread and made it back to page 34. I stopped there. I might check out the rest tomorrow.

What a dumbass that guy was! :rofl:

read through couple of them seem like that guy get owned big time.. when did all this start? seem like only couple of days ago? not?

[quote name='Mike23']I dunno, I think they might be taking this just a bit too far.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Whatever you have to say about the guy, his family did nothing, but they're attacking them as well. If anything negative happens to his family members then they should have to deal with the police.

[quote name='Mike23']I dunno, I think they might be taking this just a bit too far.[/QUOTE]

Bitch deserved it.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Bitch deserved it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Did his mom and dad? Did he physically harm anyone or throw their lives into disarray? I say, in the grand scheme of things, it's just not that big of a deal.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Bitch deserved it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously - his family should know about this - I'm not sayinghead to their house and burn it but a polite call to Dad would probably do wonders.

My dad would fucking kick my ass aso bad I'd be out of college for a year recovering.

Eh, I think the guy deservers it, if for no other reason than because he's a scammer and all scammers deserve to burn, this dumbass just got caught.

[quote name='joevan']Seriously - his family should know about this - I'm not sayinghead to their house and burn it but a polite call to Dad would probably do wonders.

My dad would fucking kick my ass aso bad I'd be out of college for a year recovering.[/QUOTE]

Why? Do they have family meeting and go step by step through their day? And how many people are going to tell their family they cheated someone on ebay.

Though, to the person asking, someone here said they took pictures and posted the names of his family members. Considering this seems to be a big deal on the net, it's likely they'll get some heat for this too.

I think giving out his ssn number is grossly excessive (especially since he didn't give non working parts that could put the guy in danger). But at least that's targeting the guy who did this. Anything involving the family is simply collective punishment, and targeting innocent people.

And honestly, you know the internet has a wide range of people. And quite often, the anonynimity brings out the scum in the good ones. Do you really think they're going to be nice about it when dealing with the family?

holy shit they got his ssn? that mikeS guy said he knew how to get things, but i didnt know he could get that.

[quote name='2poor']holy shit they got his ssn? that mikeS guy said he knew how to get things, but i didnt know he could get that.[/QUOTE]

thats the scary part, how easily he got his ssn imagine if someone wanted to get yours how easy it would be.

I'm not behind their means in any sense - this should have been handled in private by the guy he ripped off. They big time crossed the line - I'm not supporting this in any way and its kinda sad b/c we have and guys like this on CAG as we speak who engage in similar activities and don't have things like this happen to them.

But yea, I still say at 21 that if one of you guys called my dad and showed him where I'd said shit like this kid and then explained how I'd run a scam with concrete proof - he would not be a happy camper and would definitely give me a call to see what the hell I was doing. Then again, my parents are good like that and thats why I'm not screwed up more than normal.

Then the theif should have his hand cut off an eye for an eye. This is mild retaliation in the scheme of things

I hate @$$Holes and I hate a theif. Kill them and this world would be a better place.

I like how every board is posting about how they know about him and he wont be able to (insert message board interest here) again without everyone knowing who he is lol.

But this does make me appreciate this forum even more. Notice how many times people are called fags there? and how about this beauty:
How many times did you fail english?
No wonder your at a JC.
But yeah, this is how shit ought to be handled, with people getting together to help somebody from getting shafted. I do feel they didn't leave the guy much of a way out of all of this; they kind of cornered him. But ah well, he knew what he was doing when he cashed the check, and now he knows not to do it again.

EDIT: And Jesus Christ, this thing started 2 weeks ago, and they have a wiki about it AND a shirt?! God bless the internet...

Dord, this is good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

They should make a movie or at least a sketch out of this:

VO: He's trying to clear his name...

Wenzel: IT WAS ONLY $25!

Seller: HE DREW FIRST BLOOD... AND NOW I'M GOING TO FINISH IT!

:rofl:

bread's done
Back