Bookmans question

Maybe one or two games youre looking for, but not a list. You have to do the hunting for yourself man, thats the joy of going to Bookman's.

I work for Bookmans. Come down to the store on Speedway and Wilmot and enter your list on our computer and we will email you when each game comes in.

Michael

Of course coming into the store is half the fun! And all locations have super knowledgable gamer geeks working for them. But e-mailing the store directly (found on wwww.bookmans.com) and they will get you in touch with a "Request Coordinator" we can look for games for up to 6 months. We do not "special order" anything so it will have to come into the store, and please be patient with us because it is a human system essentially. Hope this helps answer your questions!

Lori
Phoenix Bookmans Events Coordinator

[quote name='megaseadramon']If I give them a list of games Im in need of, would they give me a call when they get them in? I know they do it for systems,just wondering if they do it with games.[/quote]
They have a hold request you can fill out so if they get it in they can give you a call. It may take a while for more popular stuff though, the Mesa guy said they have a waiting list of 16 or something just for the NES console.

EDIT: See above post. :)

bread's done
Back