Sega History gashapon

Max Spider X

CAGiversary!
I got those cool little capsule toys recreating all the Sega home consoles down to the even slightest details like DC's removable modem and VMU with detachable covers. Too bad my Mega CD's disc tray is jammed.

I will get the Nintendo History set next.

64340656_ec82beed5f_o.jpg

64340665_45fff3f258_o.jpg

64340685_99e14d0ad0_o.jpg

[quote name='capitalist_mao']what is that between the genesis and the saturn?[/QUOTE]
Power base converter. An adapter that you put it into the genesis, which then accepted Master System carts and cards. Old school backwards compatibility.

I love these things! On my last trip to the Nintendo World Store I picked up 3 of the Nintendo ones. I managed to get a Famicom, a Twin Famicom (?), and a R.O.B!

That Dreamcast one completely owns though

[quote name='levi333']Didnt realize the Japanese Saturn was that "color."[/QUOTE]

It's missing something. The multi-colored buttons on the controller.

I got a set of these a while back and they are awesome. The "tower of power" is especially cool. The modem for Dreamcast falls out a lot though, but all around a cool set.

[quote name='Apossum']those are some jacked prices.

just so people don't make the ebay mistake.....[/QUOTE]

How so? They'd be $30 shipped at playasia and $20 shipped on ebay. It would be almost $6 shipped each at playasia.

[quote name='whitereflection']How so? They'd be $30 shipped at playasia and $20 shipped on ebay. It would be almost $6 shipped each at playasia.[/QUOTE]

Includes one randomly shipped Sega console replica, game & accessory
• Sega Mark III, Master System, Mega Drive, Mega-CD, Sega Saturn and Dreamcast

DOH! hope i get a dreamcast......thanks for pointing that out.

bread's done
Back