[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

INTERESTING.. so they are gonna have them at midnight?

damn i dont know about having it shipped though.. i wish they had an instore pickup option

too bad im kinda forced to get it at best buy.. all my cards are maxed

It tried to charge me 400.00 for overnight shipping (same price for 2-3 day shipping), so I called and the lady told me they aren't selling the 360 without a bundle. Anyone else get their order through???

I ordered one to my parents place...for shits and giggles.
I bet the order gets canceled.

Item(s) Subtotal $399.92
Shipping $12.95
Sales Tax $26.83
spacer.gif

Order Total $439.70

I am waiting until december to get my japanese 360, its only 330 bucks with HDD and wireless controller.

It's so hard to resist but I'm not going next gen until Christmas of 2006 at the earliest dammit!! Kameo looks good though (I love platformers) and so does PGR3 and COD2.... must... resist....

[quote name='mmercer13']It tried to charge me 400.00 for overnight shipping (same price for 2-3 day shipping), so I called and the lady told me they aren't selling the 360 without a bundle. Anyone else get their order through???[/QUOTE]

LOL! $400 for overnight shipping AND 2-3 day shipping?! Must wrap the systems w/ platinum peanuts for that price.

[quote name='CheapyD']I ordered one...for shits and giggles.
I bet the order gets canceled.

Item(s) Subtotal $399.92
Shipping $12.95
Sales Tax $26.83
spacer.gif

Order Total $439.70[/QUOTE]

$439.70 - I just placed an order, and that's what I was charged, too. Considering that my late-August preorder at EB Games isn't expected to arrive in their store until late December / Early January, seems like the Wal Mart option was worth a shot...

I called back and if you want overnight or 2-3 day shipping you need to wait until it is fixed on the site. She said if you order it and pay the 400.00 for shipping that they won't credit you. Looks like slow shipping is the only option

I bit... at least if it's too slow and I manage to find something on Tuesday it can always be returned (just out the $12 shipping) - or eBay.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']I hope this isn't a scam.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. However, I just received an order confirmation by E-mail... :applause:

[quote name='bil4ltool']I got ya. You may be right because if you go to the main website and search for Xbox 360 you can't find it.[/QUOTE]

If you search for Xbox 360 Premium System you will find it...

I've tried to find the Premium System starting with just Wal-Mart.com and using the search system and the only thing I can find is the sold out bundles. Could it be a scam??

Jumped on it too, I'm crossing my fingers that it works. I want a premium more than the core that my friend can hold me where he works.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']because it may be like one of those fake paypal sites?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, simply because my login ID and E-mail address were automatically recognized when I clicked on the link. Since I had signed up with WalMart.com back in August for another reason, seeing that the site "recognized" me was encouraging. That was one of the first things I checked when connecting to the site, so I'm believing that it's not a scam.

Besides, if people are calling Wal Mart customer service and not getting a response of, "I don't know what you're talking about," then it would seem to be legit, right?

EDIT: I also went directly to WalMart.com by typing in the URL, and plugged in my order number to their system. It returned my order details as reflected in my E-mail confirmation, so everything looks pretty good to me so far. We'll just have to see if the orders we're placing this morning get cancelled before they ship, if that page was somehow put up as a "mistake" or something.

Wholly crap - it's already OOS. Those things went right quick!

And I started from Walmart.com, did a search for "Xbox 360 Premium System" and found the page.

[quote name='mmercer13']I've tried to find the Premium System starting with just Wal-Mart.com and using the search system and the only thing I can find is the sold out bundles. Could it be a scam??[/QUOTE]

You need to search for these exact words "Xbox 360 Premium System". It will show up, but now it is Out of Stock.

There are two products, referenced in links a few posts up. It's not out of stock yet, only if you go to the link you find through the search.

I bit. I'm hoping to get this at Target with 10% off getting their card. I can always sell this one to my neighbor (if he can't get one) or Craigslist

Edit about a scam:

I've ordered from Walmart.com before so they have all my info on file. All that same info came up when I ordered so figure this can't be a scam. Otherwise that's really scary. I used the OP link btw.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']GUYS!!!!! There are two different product ID numbers for the same premium package!!!

Someone call customer service and see what is going on. My mom is on the phone.

1-800-966-6546[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but shouldn't you be at school?

[quote name='Ecofreak']Just curious, but shouldn't you be at school?[/QUOTE]

Took the day off. By the way, shipping for the core package is 300$ for ground shipping. This is crazy weird.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Took the day off. By the way, shipping for the core package is 300$ for ground shipping. This is crazy weird.[/QUOTE]

That's fair - I was alloted two "Mental Health Days" in high school to unwind from the pressures of my APs.

[quote name='Ecofreak']That's fair - I was alloted two "Mental Health Days" in high school to unwind from the pressures of my APs.[/QUOTE]

I'm just lazy.

anyone else notice this? if you choose standard shipping its 12.93. but if you choose 2-3 day or overnight it becomes $400 for shipping!

bread's done
Back