New 20% off Deepdiscountdvd (START NOW - June 25)

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
DeepDiscountDVD.com - Coupon: SUMMERSALE - valid 6/18/04 - 6/25/04

Just read the fine print..

Offer valid on currently available DVDs only. Coupons do not apply to orders for pre-release DVDs. Other merchandise, including video games, accessories or electronics are excluded from the sale.

COUPON CODE: SUMMERSALE Expires June 25, 2004!

Watchout your wallet!

Thanks for the info! How did you find out about this sale? E-mail from DDD? Another forum? Sorry, just curious since I've had some problems with my order from the recent 'unofficial' sale. Thanks again!

Thanks for the heads-up! Though it just makes all the trouble I went through this past week with DDD seem like such a waste of time...

Well, I plan on ordering like 6 boxsets from them because of this. I will just put it on my Amex since they don't screw around. If they charge me a penny more than what the order says if the code works then I will just have Amex pull it back. I pay for everything I can with Amex since they seem to resolve everything very quickly.

My last order went through without a problem. I suggest adding everything to your wish list NOW, so it will be easy to buy when the sale starts.

Me too....just placed some stuff...hopefully no bs

[quote name='ryan838']the code works for me already[/quote]

I would at least wait until 6-18-04 since the deal mentions it. They could always say the order was placed before the actual date and charge full price.

Too late.... :?

[quote name='Aryss']I would at least wait until 6-18-04 since the deal mentions it. They could always say the order was placed before the actual date and charge full price.[/quote]

I don't think 20% off code last till June 25 (Remembered 20% off sale in December they pull off 2 days early).

Highly recommand pickup most the titles while you can then try your 2nd order later ......... !!

fuck it. Order placed. what do you think?

HALLOWEEN 4 $ 10.56 1 $ 10.56
HALLOWEEN H20 $ 7.48 1 $ 7.48
HALLOWEEN THE CURSE OF MICHAEL MYERS $ 7.48 1 $ 7.48
HALLOWEEN-RESURRECTION $ 11.04 1 $ 11.04
STARSHIP TROOPERS 2-HERO OF FEDERA $ 15.60 1 $ 15.60
JOHNNY MNEMONIC $ 4.80 1 $ 4.80
TITAN AE $ 5.74 1 $ 5.74
X FILES - FIGHT THE FUTURE $ 7.99 1 $ 7.99
ALIEN QUADRILOGY BOX SET $ 58.55 1 $ 58.55
THE FLY $ 7.99 1 $ 7.99
SHORT CIRCUIT $ 4.79 1 $ 4.79
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED $ 7.48 1 $ 7.48
BACK TO THE FUTURE-COMPLETE TRILOGY (WID $ 23.99 1 $ 23.99
HALLOWEEN 3-SEASON OF THE WITCH $ 7.48 1 $ 7.48
ROCKY SET $ 32.83 1 $ 32.83
ROBOCOP 2 $ 7.29 1 $ 7.29
ROBOCOP 3 $ 7.29 1 $ 7.29
JASON X $ 7.20 1 $ 7.20
ROBOCOP-PRIME DIRECTIVES-MELTDOWN $ 6.37 1 $ 6.37
THE CONAN-COMPLETE QUEST $ 11.19 1 $ 11.19
DIE HARD: ULTIMATE COLLECTION $ 40.99 1 $ 40.99
TOP GUN $ 10.84 1 $ 10.84
KIDS $ 6.37 1 $ 6.37
BULLY $ 6.37 1 $ 6.37
BELLY (SE) (DVD + MUSIC CD) $ 8.50 1 $ 8.50
PUMPING IRON-25TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY $ 11.98 1 $ 11.98
ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE $ 5.46 1 $ 5.46
BLIND DATE $ 4.79 1 $ 4.79
8MM $ 7.92 1 $ 7.92
CHAPPELLE'S SHOW-1ST SEASON SET $ 11.91 1 $ 11.91

Promotional Discount: Discount
applied
above
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $6.95
Your Total: $375.22
Your promotional discount is reflected in the prices above.
The promotional discount on this order was: $92.18

[quote name='Specter']HOLY SHIT^

I wish I had that much money to spend on DVDs. I think I would be set for a LONG while![/quote]

lol in addition to being called big nick by my friends, I am also called excessive nick.

[quote name='guyver2077']good choices with the hslloween movie... lol even jason x not bad for that price[/quote]

ya, I figure after teh discount, it brings it close enough to what you would pay renting it. I cant wait. I just hope selecting 2nd day air, makes them ship it out faster. They are 90 miles from me! I wish I could go down there and pick the movies up.

cancel starship troopers 2. My friend was so pist off when he watched it. You will wish you never spent the money on it(only takes the first 5 minutes to realize money was wasted)

[quote name='cruzincontrol']DAMN IT! It doesn't apply to pre-orders...arrrrgghhh....I wanted that star wars trilogy.... :evil:[/quote]

Its $42 shipped fromthere anyway. Thats a damn good deal IMO.

yea i was able to preorder the star ware trilogu and ordered married with children season 1 and saved by the bell season 1+2. i did this the first time the sale came through though

THanks for the heads up i be getting reno 911 i'll order it on the 21st when its out and that will keep it from being a pre order i can wait for it to ship

[quote name='CaseyRyback']cancel starship troopers 2. My friend was so pist off when he watched it. You will wish you never spent the money on it(only takes the first 5 minutes to realize money was wasted)[/quote]

I will like it. There arnt many movies I dont. A friend of mine liked it, and we have similar tastes in movies. I got my nightmare on elm street set, and am watching them now, I;m on number 5! I also got bloodsport, kickboxer, and scent of a woman. Man tis is gonna be a great weekend!

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']cancel starship troopers 2. My friend was so pist off when he watched it. You will wish you never spent the money on it(only takes the first 5 minutes to realize money was wasted)[/quote]

I will like it. There arnt many movies I dont. A friend of mine liked it, and we have similar tastes in movies. I got my nightmare on elm street set, and am watching them now, I;m on number 5! I also got bloodsport, kickboxer, and scent of a woman. Man tis is gonna be a great weekend![/quote] Just wanted to warn you. My friend complained for a solid week about how bad the movie was.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']cancel starship troopers 2. My friend was so pist off when he watched it. You will wish you never spent the money on it(only takes the first 5 minutes to realize money was wasted)[/quote]

I will like it. There arnt many movies I dont. A friend of mine liked it, and we have similar tastes in movies. I got my nightmare on elm street set, and am watching them now, I;m on number 5! I also got bloodsport, kickboxer, and scent of a woman. Man tis is gonna be a great weekend![/quote] Just wanted to warn you. My friend complained for a solid week about how bad the movie was.[/quote]

lol. I'll be surprised if I dont like it. I gotta post my collection on one of those web sites.

I'll just wait until tomorrow's official start date to use the coupon code because I really do not want to get into another battle with DDD CSRs. :roll: But I've already gotten so much through the "mistake" sale from last week that I've barely got anything left on my wishlist. I guess I'll pick up the Lakers NBA Dynasty set and Simpsons S4.

And uh, BigNick, I take it you're not much of an Ingmar Bergman or Federico Fellini fan? :p It's all good though: as much of an arthouse/foreign film fan I may be, I'm just as up for an "it's so bad it's good" viewing. My collection contains titles like Breakin', Street Fighter, Short Circuit, Teen Wolf Too, American Ninja, and Riki-Oh.

Ordered buffy season 2 and 3 plus armageddon cheap. Gonna get Reno also the day it comes out....love DDD!

I already have it but i would suggest Monk season one to everyone...and Euro Trip...fantastic movie...

fuck, I forgot about euro trip!!!!!!!!!! Damn, 2 of the movies I ordered were in stock at purchase time, but back ordered now! Chapelle show season 1 for $11.xx!!! I wonder why that one is backordered!

[quote name='BigNick']shaq-fu, I forgot about euro trip!!!!!!!!!! Damn, 2 of the movies I ordered were in stock at purchase time, but back ordered now! Chapelle show season 1 for $11.xx!!! I wonder why that one is backordered![/quote]
I don't see any sign of Chappelle's Show being on backorder. Did you mean Eurotrip exclusively, or am I missing a way to check if the items are on backorder. The only thing I've seen so far is an item being out of stock, which appears in red text when I add the item to my cart -- I didn't see this while adding Chappelle's Show. Let me know, because I'm going to pick up Chappelle's Show after midnight, but if it's on backorder, I'm going to head to Circuit City tomorrow and grab it for $14.99.

[quote name='odibil'][quote name='BigNick']shaq-fu, I forgot about euro trip!!!!!!!!!! Damn, 2 of the movies I ordered were in stock at purchase time, but back ordered now! Chapelle show season 1 for $11.xx!!! I wonder why that one is backordered![/quote]
I don't see any sign of Chappelle's Show being on backorder. Did you mean Eurotrip exclusively, or am I missing a way to check if the items are on backorder. The only thing I've seen so far is an item being out of stock, which appears in red text when I add the item to my cart -- I didn't see this while adding Chappelle's Show. Let me know, because I'm going to pick up Chappelle's Show after midnight, but if it's on backorder, I'm going to head to Circuit City tomorrow and grab it for $14.99.[/quote]

It was fine until I got the email from them confirming my order, says it is back ordered until 6/27/04. I know it sucks. I havent even looked into euro trip.

Damn deepdiscountdvd.com i had to order, and once I started ordering, I didnt stop. Next thing I know I got over 130 in my cart after the discount.
Ended up with Buffy Season 6, Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2, Kids in the Hall Season 1, Complete Mr. Bean, and the Simpsons season 4. Damn you Cheap Ass Gamer and damn you Deep discount dvd, food is goin to be a lil scarce till pay day.

Well, my order wasn't grand but once I had everything in the cart it took forever to check out. I just hope it went through okay. I printed the order page once it said it has been received so I will just have to wait for the email. I guess it takes a while to show up in your order history too. I might order more tomorrow since I am thinking about Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Critic. I have never dealt with them, are they pretty good?

dude, i just spent $30 for shoes on that eastbay deal, and now i just dropped another $80 on this, after the $180 last week from the 20% last week.

here's what i picked up:

-the critic (entire series) - $29.66
-kwaidan (criterion) - $17.24
-double suicide (criterion) - $17.24
-happiness of the kutakaris - $13.19
-quiz show - $5.04 (wow that's cheap)

i thought i should point this out (although i'm sure some of you have already noticed this): simpsons season 4 is now priced at only $29.xx (as compared to the $36 preorder last week), so you kids better get it if you don't have it.

CAG could be the Devil!

Saw the Simpson 4 price. How can you pass it up for 24.00. With the Fye deal you can get all four seasons for like 75 dollars this week.

bread's done
Back