Xbox Thanx-giveaway weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxafibenderxxx

CAGiversary!
On Comedy Central this THANKSGIVING weekend they will be giving an XBOX360 away every hour.. just an informative post to those who want to participate in it or whatever..

whe should update this with the codes they give out because most of us dont watch comedy central all day unless were stoned

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']haha yeah i think someone should record it all day like tivo-wise and post up codes[/QUOTE]

I dont think that'll work. I havent read the rules lately, but i think they give a code once an hour, and to enter you have to enter that code that hour. Otherwise it wouldnt really be giving away one every hour.

i just read the rules right now and you have to enter the codes within that day by 5am [EST].

and also saw this:

"Mail-In Entry: mail a postcard on which you have hand-printed your name, address, daytime phone number, age and the day for which you are entering, to: Comedy Central's "ThanXgiveaway Weekend" Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3569, Southbury, CT 06488-3569. Each single mail-in entry will count as 12 entries (one for each hour) for each day you enter. You must mail a separate mail-in entry for each day, to be eligible for that day's hourly drawings. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent day's hourly drawings. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2005 and received by December 5, 2005. "

so if i read it correctly, it's easier to just do a mail-in entry rather than track down all 12 codes.

---

and you must be 18 to enter.

[quote name='Larsin']i just read the rules right now and you have to enter the codes within that day by 5am [EST].

and also saw this:

"Mail-In Entry: mail a postcard on which you have hand-printed your name, address, daytime phone number, age and the day for which you are entering, to: Comedy Central's "ThanXgiveaway Weekend" Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3569, Southbury, CT 06488-3569. Each single mail-in entry will count as 12 entries (one for each hour) for each day you enter. You must mail a separate mail-in entry for each day, to be eligible for that day's hourly drawings. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent day's hourly drawings. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2005 and received by December 5, 2005. "

so if i read it correctly, it's easier to just do a mail-in entry rather than track down all 12 codes.

---

and you must be 18 to enter.[/QUOTE]

woops, my fault

this is my first time doin a contest... i don't really understand the rules all that much, can anyone give like a complete idiots mini-guide to entering this?

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']this is my first time doin a contest... i don't really understand the rules all that much, can anyone give like a complete idiots mini-guide to entering this?[/QUOTE]
Each day there will be one code displayed per hour (it will be displayed more than once during the hour) starting at 11am to 11pm. Collect the codes from the day and input them before 5 AM on the day the codes are aired on TV. Each code entered = one entry in the drawing. On about December 12th there will be a drawing for the grand prize and for the 48 other Xbox 360s (someone else correct me if I am interpreting it wrong).

Yeah, this would be a great help for those of us that came up short in the Mountain Dew contest. Damn yooz winners! Damn yooz ta hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back