Meet Happy Gorilla!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
This picture was taken at the Japanese equivalent of a stip mall in Kameido.
At one point in his show, he dropped his pants and farted and a cloud of smoke came out of his ass. I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.

EDIT: Found his website: http://www.happygorilla.net/main.html

[quote name='CheapyD']I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.[/quote]
At least now you know what age bracket you fit in for humorous entertainment. :lol:

[quote name='CheapyD']This picture was taken at the Japanese equivalent of a stip mall in Kameido.
At one point in his show, he dropped his pants and farted and a cloud of smoke came out of his ass. I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.

EDIT: Found his website: http://www.happygorilla.net/main.html

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to Japan to outdo Showbiz Pizza Place/Chucky Cheese.

If that monkey showed up in the states, you know he'd be locked up quicker than anything.

haha ... i can picture the retarded dracula laugh comming out in front of all the other japanese people, and them just staring

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl: When AREN'T smoke-farting gorillas funny?[/QUOTE]

anytime visible things come out of someone's ass its pretty funny. My family still gets a kick out of the one time my dog took a dump and steam came out his ass.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anytime visible things come out of someone's ass its pretty funny. My family still gets a kick out of the one time my dog took a dump and steam came out his ass.[/QUOTE]
The gorilla should beef up the gimmick a bit...like puff a cigar and blow smoke rings out of his ass. That'd be hot.

I think this gorilla is related to the mascot of the Phoenix Suns. I wonder if he jumps off trampolines and dunks basketballs in his spare time - or better yet, I wonder if the Suns Gorilla will adopt the smoking fart trick. The kids would eat that up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anytime visible things come out of someone's ass its pretty funny. My family still gets a kick out of the one time my dog took a dump and steam came out his ass.[/QUOTE]

Did they laugh at the steamy pile of dump too?

speaking of gorillas. have you seen any bape stuff over there cheapy? if you have, hows the prices on shoes?

This is probably one of those things you should've taped for us... being a robot (at least you were robocheapy at one point) I'd assume you come complete with a video camera.

Happy's a good friend of mine. He's been doing the smoke routine since the 80's. you're just lucky he didn't do the corn cob pipe trick. He saves that for the adult shows.

bread's done
Back